Profile for Dexter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dexter "Dexypoo" RSS Feed (Long Beach, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Destiny - PlayStation 4
Destiny - PlayStation 4
Price: $49.75
129 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I decided to get this game., September 15, 2014
I was apprehensive to get this game. I read a lot of reviews and almost didn't buy this game. After watching a bunch of youtube videos of people playing I thought it looked like a game that I would have fun with.

The first half of the game was a little bit boring and confusing for me. I didn't really know what was going on and I was figuring out all of the different things you could do and what was used for what. It is actually pretty simple looking back but I have little patience when it comes to all of the different menus and vendors you have to go to.

Once I hit level 10 or so the game started to become pretty addictive to me. I don't know why. The game is repetitive but very addictive to me. It is fun to grind and find new items and power up your character.

I am ultimately very happy that I got this game.

Gloria Jeans Brown Sugar Cake Coffee Keurig K-Cups, 18 Count
Gloria Jeans Brown Sugar Cake Coffee Keurig K-Cups, 18 Count
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $16.74
9 used & new from $10.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, July 11, 2014
I love this coffee. I just bought some from target with my new Keurig. I feel like it tastes of maple, which is awesome I love maple, but that might just be me. I don't like most flavored coffee but this one is amazing. I just mix it with some half and half.

EVGA EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN Z 12GB GDDR5, 768bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card 12G-P4-3990-KR Graphics Cards 12G-P4-3990-KR
Offered by PC Parts Depot
Price: $1,759.16
11 used & new from $1,599.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the TROLL reviews!!, June 22, 2014
This card is truly amazing. A bunch of the 5 star reviews are just trolling. Everyone is talking about opening Microsoft office and paint. This card was meant for truly intense games being rendered at 4k resolutions. That is what everyone doesn't understand! Nvidia did a fantastic job. Playing frogger and pong in 4k is truly amazing. It looks like a REAL frog! I am like holy crap frog use a bridge to cross the road bro! I never realized how much danger I was in until I was playing the game as it was meant to be played, 4k resolution with TXAA all the way up! Sometimes I just take out the card and use it to do curls and push presses. Not only is it a gaming monster, you are practically getting a home gym!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 7:41 PM PDT

Onnit New Mood Supplement, 30 Count
Onnit New Mood Supplement, 30 Count
Offered by HealthSpot
Price: $24.83
11 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff has helped me with sleep for sure., June 17, 2014
I had been having a pretty s***ty attitude so I decided to try this stuff to see if it could start to improve it. Not s***ty because I am a s***ty person, I was just very irritable. I was aware of it but it was hard to keep under control and everything was annoying me. I started off with 2 pills before bed and I woke up the next morning feeling groggy as all hell. The feeling took around 5 hours to finally where off. Needless to say I was no longer irritable, but I did feel really out of it. The next night I took 2 pills again and I woke up with similar results. Both of those nights I did have some crazy dreams that felt like they lasted a long time. I hardly ever remember dreams. So the next night I only took 1 pill. This worked out much better for me. I woke up feeling rested, had a crazy dream, and I didn't feel groggy. Best of all I was in a good mood all day. Nothing crazy spectacular, but I just felt relaxed and that irritable feeling I had been experiencing for the past couple of weeks had gone.

UFC - PlayStation 4
UFC - PlayStation 4
Price: $39.99
89 used & new from $24.79

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this game (Update), June 17, 2014
This review is from: UFC - PlayStation 4 (Video Game)
After having this game since it came out I have to re-rate the game a 3 star rating. They should have definitely strived to hit 60fps for this game. There is too much delay in hitting what you want to happen and it actually appearing on screen. The single player gameplay is pretty fun and the fights are challenging but once you get online it degrades in my opinion. You will be fighting people that throw the same kick over and over again or people that spam clinch and takedown. For me it just becomes less and less fun when you get beat online trying to be technical and you care hitting the right buttons to defend takedowns and clinches and you are trying to transition on the ground but it only works a fraction of the time. There was never a clear explanation as to when to hit these counter moves for them to be most effective. There is also no explanation as to if you time them right will they always work or does your players stats come into play. Overall it just feel unbalanced online. When you have people that are always choosing Jose Aldo and 3 kicks send you out of the fight it gets old. I understand that in real life that would happen but this is a game and it is not fun.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Price: $19.99
74 used & new from $19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice graphics/ fun game, March 23, 2014
I didn't think I would be into this game. I was feeling anxious waiting for Infamous to come out so I tried Tomb Raider it. This game is a blast. Tons of action and exploring to do. The graphics look great even when comparing it to the PC since I am primarily a PC gamer. There is a new foliage system that I think actually looks better than the PC version. The character models look great as well although the PC version gets more realistic facial expressions.

inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
Price: $19.99
116 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO much fun!, March 23, 2014
I downloaded this off of PSN. It is one of the funnest games I have ever played so far. I am about 5 hours into the game. It doesn't disappoint.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2014 7:32 AM PDT

Shirt-Tails Are half inch diameter magnetic disks that you attach to the tail of your shirt. Shirt-Tails help hold your shirt in place so you do not need to continually tuck your shirt in throughout your day. Shirt-Tails helps you maintain your neat professional appearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice results, nice to use to hold a "military tuck" in place, January 9, 2014
First of all I would like to say that I do like the product. The textured/rubberized magnets help to add a little bit of weight to your shirts and some added friction to them which helps to keep them in place while doing non-extreme movements. This is where having realistic expectations comes in to play, if you are doing extreme reaching over your head or intentionally trying to do extreme movements to see if your shirt will stay tucked in, well, of course it wont. These merely increase the amount of friction that your shirt has against your pants causing them to be less likely to come untucked as easily.

I have also been using them in a different way then described on the website and instructions. Instead of just placing the magnets in the prescribed locations, I use them to secure a military tuck on my shirts that help to keep my shirts looking a little more fitted, getting rid of excess fabric. It just creates a little bit of a cleaner look. If you google "military tuck" you should be able to decipher where to place the magnets on your own to hold the military tuck in place. [...] here is an image if curious.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Tic Weave Slim Fit Flat Front Dress Pant
Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Tic Weave Slim Fit Flat Front Dress Pant
Price: $44.49 - $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These dress pants are perfect!, January 7, 2014
The pants fit me true to size. I have a feeling a lot of the people that complain about the fit haven't truly been measured and just think they are a certain size because they where their pants too low then they switch over to slim fits and they can't get away with it. Just a theory haha. Either way I love the fit. They feel nice and comfortable not too loose or too tight. Definitely not baggy, they look nice and slim. I am 5'8'' 160 pounds and the 32x30 fit me great.

Mediabridge USB 2.0 - Micro-USB to USB Cable (10 Feet) - High-Speed A Male to Micro B with Gold-Plated Connectors
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $6.99
10 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 5, 2014
I have had this cable for a couple of weeks now and it seems like it will work forever. Durable and well made. I would buy again if i needed one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9