Profile for Mister Moose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mister Moose RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders, 2013
Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders, 2013
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best investing book I've read., October 12, 2014
Don't make another trade until you've read these letters. Next time you're tempted to make an emotional trade think about what Warren would tell you to do.

The Complete Hush, Hush Saga: Hush, Hush; Crescendo; Silence; Finale (The Hush, Hush Saga)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $24.56

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the Twlight books!, September 24, 2014
I could not put this book down!
A fun read for girls of all ages.
The characters were wonderful, I totally fell in love with Patch!

Stainless Steel Grill Brush - Lifetime Guarantee - The Fastest, Easiest Way to Clean Your Barbecue Grill, FREE Grilling E-Books - Heavy Duty 12" Stainless Steel Barbecue Brush - The Ideal Accessory for Cleaning Steel, Porcelain, and Cast Iron BBQ Grills - Best Grill Brush for Weber BBQs
Offered by Kanbrook
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy., July 12, 2014
This is the best grill brush I've ever used. I can clean my whole grill in about thirty seconds. I think it would be even better if it had thicker, stiffer bristles and more of them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 12:56 PM PDT

The Kitchen House: A Novel
The Kitchen House: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a riveting and well written story, July 2, 2014
! Tragic, but compelling. The only thing I did not like about the book was its ending....left too many unfinished story lines....perhaps a Sequel ???

InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer, Green/Gray
InStep Sync Single Bicycle Trailer, Green/Gray
Price: $99.41
18 used & new from $86.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good trailer but don't inflate over 25 PSI., April 24, 2014
Great little trailer. Tires say to inflate to 36PSI. I didn't read that and pumped them up to 50 like I do on our other bikes. Nothing happened immediately but the next day both tubes were blown out. I called Instep (Pacific Cycles) at 1-800-242-6110 and they sent me new tubes. They also said not to put more the 25 PSI in the tires. Kind of strange, I've never heard of a tire/tube that can't handle more than 25 PSI.

EcoAqua EFF-6013A Replacement for GE MWF, also Fits Amana, 3-Pack
EcoAqua EFF-6013A Replacement for GE MWF, also Fits Amana, 3-Pack
Offered by DeepDiscountsco
Price: $42.75
9 used & new from $33.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Two out of three worked fine., April 19, 2014
The first two filters worked fine. After I installed the third one the water tasted just like it does from the tap. I ran a few gallons through to make sure. It was pretty bad. So I replaced it with the expensive GE one and the water tasted fine again. So I guess the fantasy of saving money on filters isn't going to work out for me.

Garmin Forerunner 220 - Black/Red
Garmin Forerunner 220 - Black/Red
Offered by Glennwood Direct
Price: $228.00
34 used & new from $200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., March 10, 2014
I run on the beach and don't want to get my phone wet so I bought this to track my run times. It's easy to use and it works well. Sometimes it takes a while to find the satellites but usually it syncs up in a few seconds. It struggles to sync with my iphone over bluetooth but it eventually works. It's lightweight, compact, and waterproof.

Char-Broil 18.5" Charcoal Kettle Grill (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Char-Broil 18.5" Charcoal Kettle Grill (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $44.99
38 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult assembly, January 4, 2014
I've assembled a thing or two in my time but this was a real bear. There were about forty sets of bolts and nuts to attach. Instructions were mediocre. Now that I have it assembled it works great and I'm glad I didn't spend the extra $100 on the Weber model. But I bet the Weber is easier to put together.

I wish it had a hinged grate so I could add more charcoal. Overall a good grill.

Callahan FRONT 296 mm + REAR 312.8 mm Premium OE [4] Rotors + [8] Quiet Low Dust Ceramic Brake Pads Kit CK005364
Offered by Callahan Brake Parts
Price: $208.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., January 4, 2014
I've had these on my Odyssey for a month now. Fit perfectly, work great, seem to be an exact copy of the original equipment. Can't beat the price. Installation was easy.

M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 Active Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair)
M-Audio Studiophile AV 30 Active Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair)
Offered by PitbullAudio
Price: $89.95
5 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best speakers for the money., December 9, 2013
Oh how I love these speakers. I own a set of these and a set of AV 40s and love both of them. I've had this set for three years now and they still make me happy every time I listen to them. I don't own any high-dollar audio equipment but honestly these sound closer to real life than any other speakers I've ever heard. I mostly listen to blues and classical music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6