Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Salmagal > Reviews

Browse

Salmagal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Salmagal RSS Feed (So. California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz.
O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream, 3.4 oz.
Price: $6.85
110 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST I ever used, March 24, 2016
I just discovered this (though I have the tube now available). I can't believe how well this works!!! I have some skin problems in addition to dry and cracked skin, and have tried many products, even a couple expensive prescription ones. Nothing can match this product. Period. From now on, I will never be without it.

Sinkology SG001-33 Wright Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid Heavy Duty Vinyl Coated, Antique Brown
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm for my large copper sink, January 18, 2016
Love it! The size was nearly perfect for my big single bowl sink. It keeps the dishes off the sink surface if you can't get to them right away.

Ultra UF12205 Single Handle Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Spout
Price: $204.55
4 used & new from $196.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A real star in my kitchen!, January 18, 2016
We were blown away by the beauty and excellent design of this faucet! The water stream--so well controlled--never splashes my windows or elsewhere unless you deliberately point it there, ha, ha! It goes beautifully with my big copper sink. We are very happy with it.

Vintage Aged To Perfection 1975 - Distressed Print - 41st Birthday Gift T-shirt  - Black
Offered by Shirt Invaders
Price: $19.00
13 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for knowing laughs, July 25, 2015
My son LOVED IT. Even wore it at his party. If your intended recipient has a sense of humor, buy it!

Natural Sunscreen | Safe for Children of All Ages | 100% Money Back Guaranteed Protection for Your Skin | Contains Simply Eight Edible-Grade Organic Ingredients | Fragrance-Free | Non-Toxic | Biodegradable | Easy to Apply & Spread | Made in the USA

5.0 out of 5 stars No fake chemicals, parabens or other questionable ingredients here!, June 3, 2015
This sunscreen product is as described. If you have very fair skin, you are--like me--prone to developing skin cancer, which I have. My dermatologist recommends only zinc oxide based sunscreens. This product is perfect for those days of heavy sun exposure: @ the beach, mountains, hiking and biking. It does leave a slight, whitish sheen, but so what? It's not bad, esp, when you're having fun?

The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
Offered by Advanced Health & Beauty
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL for long hair!!!, December 11, 2014
I cannot believe how wonderfully this brush works!!! I find myself studying it, but I have nary a clue. No matter. IT WORKS as claimed. And is reasonably priced!. I have only had it for 2 weeks, but I am buying 4 of them, as stocking stuffers for my girls (2 daughter in laws and 2 granddaughters).
BTW, I am 65, but weary hair very long (past my bra strap), in a somewhat restrained, ponytail. It is much easier than trying to tame a short style.

Lilyette by Bali Women's Enchantment 3 Section Minimizer, Blushing Bride/Champagne Shimmer, 38DD
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bra I have ever had ... l would give it a 10 if I could!, November 25, 2014
I am so happy and totally satisfied with this bra. First, the fabric covering the breasts is lightweight but strong and supportive. Second, the straps are sufficiently strong to hold up my babies; they are NOT super stretchy, which I like as they don't dig into my shoulder like the stretchy ones do. Third, the fabric around the back is wonderful: smooth with just the right amount of stretch and it is designed to minimize any "fat rollover" above the fabric. It also has four rows of three hooks (most minimizer bras have three rows of four hooks). Anyway, I recently bought four of these bras and two others; but it's this bra that I wear all the time.

PS-the size is just right for me (38DD). I am short, but the the back of the bra circles my fairly wide rib cage very nicely.

RSVP Green 6 cup Stoneware Chai Teapot
RSVP Green 6 cup Stoneware Chai Teapot
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $15.95
5 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Tis a great teapot!, November 21, 2014
I bought this teapot 1 1/2 years ago and use it a LOT, but look brand new. I also have the same teapot in white; the two of them are used more than the others in my modest "collection" of 7 teapots, mainly because they are just the right size. It's not too big and not too little for my husband and I. We're both retired and can linger over our morning tea while we read the newspaper and chat..

Anyway, the only thing you should be aware of is that the pot is not the same green; it's more what I'd call a garden green. So, instead of the lighter yellowish green that my browser shows, its the darker green in the sample colors here:

Eileen West Women's Short All Over Embroidery Lawn Gown, White Ground Pink Emb, X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars It's very cute, but after washing it..., June 9, 2014
it felt a little stiff, as if the fabric was part polyester, which it's not. But perhaps the all-over embroidery is not cotton. And I do not like sleeping in any woven fabric that's not 100% cotton, as they are never as soft and comfy. Perhaps I should have thought about the "100% cotton exclusive of decoration." Oh, and it was WAY too large!!! I wear an extra large because I have pretty large breasts, but I'll have to take it in on the straps and the sides... it was that large.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2014 6:10 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps LOVE is too strong a word for..., June 9, 2014
a product that consistently keeps me dry. But, it holds up well even after needing a change, which is no small thing if you don't have a restroom close by. It's also compact enough to fit one or two in my small purse.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3