Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Roberto K. Cho > Reviews

Browse

Roberto K. Cho's Profile

Customer Reviews: 182

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roberto K. Cho "chorobe" RSS Feed (Riverside, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
DELL INSPIRON E1405 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 14.1" WXGA+ CCFL SINGLE (SUBSTITUTE REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN ONLY. NOT A LAPTOP )
Offered by East Coast LCDs
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $35.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Screw holes are not the same with OEM screen on my Dell E1405., May 30, 2016
Did not fit my Dell E1405 even though I do have a 14.1 WXGA+ screen. Problem with bottom screw mounts that are not the same as the original LCD. My original LCD has a part number of LTN141WD-L01 but this one has LP141WP1.

iLLumiShield - Toshiba Encore 2 Write 8 Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality Invisible LCD Shield - [2-Pack]
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, nothing great, nothing bad., February 29, 2016
Overall these protectors are fine, nothing extraordinary. They applied pretty easily and I was able to reapply them when the first try was crooked (just use tape to gently pull up a corner). The reason I did not give a better review is: #1, the top of the protector does not have a protective film that you peel off (for me, mine came scuffed in a couple places which could be easily resolved if there were two parts you peel off), and #2, the stylus feel is a bit weird with some squeaking and it is just not a smooth writing experience (but this may change as I "break it in" with my finger oils).

Other than those issues, it is a very clear protector. I will have to see how it holds up to stylus use as time goes on.

Mazo unisex Waterproof Windproof Motorcycle Skiing Snowboarding Warm Gloves
Mazo unisex Waterproof Windproof Motorcycle Skiing Snowboarding Warm Gloves
Offered by Vicki Allbritton

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Warm Enough to Keep My Fingers Warm in Very Cold Condition (10-40 degrees), February 11, 2016
These gloves are OK gloves, especially for the price, but they do not fair as well in cold weather as I had hoped. Where we live, the weather had varied from the low forties to the low tens. These gloves will keep your fingers warm for a few minutes but after that your fingers will get really cold really fast. I will have to look for better cold weather gloves than these.

Pros:
-nice build quality for the price
-interesting design
-seems water resistant to melting snow

Cons:
-does not keep fingers warm in cold conditions

Zippo 6-Hour Hand Warmer, Chrome Silver
Zippo 6-Hour Hand Warmer, Chrome Silver
Price: Click here to see our price
62 used & new from $8.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Especially in Colder Climates and Being Outdoors, January 14, 2016
This review is from: Zippo Hand Warmer (Sports)
I bought the smaller 6-hour version of this warmer because I really did not see the need for the larger longer houred one. Anyway, I followed the instructions and lit the catalytic burner. I used a zippo lighter for this purpose. I believe I had to keep the flames on for more than 10 seconds, though I did not time it. Possibly at least 30 seconds straight. As you light it, you can see parts of the fiber glow. I stopped lighting it when I realized it had its own small flame. I blew out the flame with a quick blow and could see there was heat that was being given off. Also I could just make out some glow by looking at the burner under my desk where there was less ambient light. Some instructions say to let it burn for a bit before putting it in the cloth bag it comes with. For me I just put it in right away. This thing warmed up very quickly. I can imagine on a very cold day, it will keep my hands toasty warm. Even fully in the bag and in my pocket, it was extremely warm, but not too hot to touch. The instructions warn of low temperature burns, and I believe it! I tested it for about an hour and a half with no problems. Then I tried the trick of putting it in a ziplock bag to extinguish the burner and save the fuel for next time. It worked great! After cooling, I tried lighting the catalytic burner again. I used a recommendation from another review here to hold the warmer upside down and light the burner over the flame from my zippo. It definitely seemed to light up better the first time.

Now the bad part is, you will smell the fuel, especially indoors. In fact, I smell the fuel on my zippo lighter the moment I open it to light it, while it is lit, and after I'm done with it. The smell goes away pretty fast after I use the lighter. But with this warmer, there is the smell of fuel throughout its use. If your nose is sensitive to smells, you will no doubt smell the fuel, particularly in an area with no drafts whatsoever like indoors. Outside, a small draft will disperse the fuel smell. BTW I used Zippo's own fuel for this, but next time, I want to try getting cheaper fuel like Ronson's.

Pros:
-Can be had for as low as $12 and change.
-Smaller size more pocketable
-New smaller design has flat bottom so it can stand on its own (very useful in fueling)
-Very warm
-Comes with pouch and easy filler
-2 year warranty

Cons:
-No "on" or "off" switch (easily solved with ziploc bag)
-Fuel smell (mainly indoors or in enclosed space)
-Chrome finish is a fingerprint magnet

Apple Watch Stone Brown Leather Loop Wrist Band, Strap, New Replacement, 42mm with Strong Magnet and Built in Adapters for iWatch and the Sport Edition
Offered by Clixsy USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but Not Sure How it Compares to Apple's, December 25, 2015
Got this because I didn't want to buy Apple's expensive loop. I've never looked at Apple's loop in person and have never felt it so I am not in a position to judge between this and Apple's.

The band smells like leather but it does almost feel like hard plastic. There is texture on the outside and inside of the band, while the edges are extremely smooth. I wouldn't be able to tell for sure if it is leather unless I cut into the band, which I don't want to do. That being said it has the advantage of a loop in fitting better than the standard sport band. The magnet works very well, I doubt it would accidentally come off.

Overall I am satisfied with the product.

Sterilite 01558501 5-Shelf Unit with Light Platinum Shelves and Legs
Sterilite 01558501 5-Shelf Unit with Light Platinum Shelves and Legs
Price: $64.80
18 used & new from $36.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, relatively strong plastic shelving., December 24, 2015
I really needed something like this in my office to organize. It's easy to put together and seems very strong and stable for my items. The price for something like this is pretty good as well. Wouldn't mind buying again.

Accuteck S 50 lb x 0.2 oz All-In-One Digital Shipping Postal Scale with AC Postage (W-8250-50BS)
Offered by Newcool Store From USA
Price: $49.99
13 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, Love Having a Choice to Use Either Battery or AC Adapter!, December 3, 2015
I bought this scale because my old one broke! Anyway, it works great and has all the functionality I require of it. The buttons are big, and the display is nice and backlit. One thing I really love about this is that you can use it with batteries or AC adapter, BOTH of which are included! I don't ship stuff out often, but when I do, I'm glad I will be able to rely on this scale!

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console
Price: $26.99
92 used & new from $22.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved my Gaming!, December 3, 2015
I really do not have much experience to compare this product with others out there. I know there are cheaper controllers, but I bought this based on the reviews out there and trust Microsoft's expertise in making controllers for their Xbox. Personally I bought this because I just installed Windows 10 and Microsoft was having a 10 cent sale on a bunch of their games! I didn't want to mess up my keyboard with games so I bought this for those games that would work better with a controller, specifically racing games.

I can say that I am very pleased with its performance and I believe my game playing has actually improved because of this controller! I am glad I bought this controller!

Pros:
-decent price
-has vibration feedback
-good button feel
-solid build
-long cable

Cons:
-there are cheaper controllers with a high star rating
-functionality will most likely depend on the game

Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 204-Pin SODIMM Memory For Mac CT2K8G3S1339M / CT2C8G3S1339M
Price: $58.98
120 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Good and Reliable RAM, Nuff Said!, December 3, 2015
I bought this for my early 2011 Macbook Pro 17" and it works great even though for my laptop the RAM specification was the DDR3 not DDR3L. I've never had a problem with Crucial memory. For me they have always been reliable, plus if it goes bad, there is always the limited lifetime warranty. Overall I am pleased with this purchase and the price on Amazon!

Mini DP to HDMI, Rankie® Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt Port Compatible) to HDMI HDTV Cable 6ft (Black)
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great on 2011 Macbook Pro 17", December 3, 2015
Not much to say here, it just works! Previously I had another display port to HDMI adapter which worked fine on my 2009 Macbook Pro 17" but when I upgraded to a 2011 Macbook Pro 17" it no longer worked! So I bought this cable and it works extremely well. I don't imagine I would use it that often but at least I know when I do it'll work. Also the 6ft cable is definitely long enough for me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19