Profile for Sheree2u > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheree2u RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Dark Escort (Beautiful Entourage #3)
Dark Escort (Beautiful Entourage #3)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This was an enjoyable read. Light, humorous book with a HEA., June 4, 2015
This was an enjoyable read. Light, humorous book with a HEA.

Dangerous Stranger (Beautiful Entourage #4)
Dangerous Stranger (Beautiful Entourage #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly fun romance., June 4, 2015
This was so much fun for me. The characters were a hoot. There were laughs throughout & I often found myself smiling as I read. Great light read with emotional depth.

Seductive Guest (Beautiful Entourage #5)
Seductive Guest (Beautiful Entourage #5)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun romance with hear, laughs & steam., June 4, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I related to Meadow at several levels, having had crushes on totally unattainable people who made me so nervous I could never be myself. The story was decent but it was the characters that reeled me in. I found myself laughing throughout the book & was rooting for the HEA.

Gorgeous Consort (Beautiful Entourage #2)
Gorgeous Consort (Beautiful Entourage #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, flirty and sweet book. Enjoyable., May 27, 2015
I absolutely loved Troy & Harper. They were fun, flirty, funny and really sweet people. I loved the heart of the story and was rooting for them all the way. I preferred the first book in the series but still enjoyed this very much. I liked the family issues since most people have them. I also enjoyed the dialogue.

Beautiful Entourage
Beautiful Entourage
by E. L. Todd
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun romance. I recommend.to adult readers who like a romance with emotion and steam., May 26, 2015
This review is from: Beautiful Entourage (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed the premise, the characters, the dialogue & the book! Very likable & fun story. Once got into it, I had trouble putting it down, even sacrificing sleep to see what happened next.
I liked that there was strong emotion & I fell in love along with the main characters. I can't wait to read the rest of this series.
Good news, there is no cliffhanger, this is great as a standalone or as one of a series.
Great, fun romance. I recommend.to adult readers who like a romance with emotion and steam. .

Accuse (Abuse Book 2)
Accuse (Abuse Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it! Perfect next installment to Abuse series. Made me feel, think, gasp, sigh and even pant., May 5, 2015
This book was the perfect next (second) installment in the wonderful "Abuse" series by Nikki Sex. Accuse continues the emotional and physical journey of Grant and Renata. It also delves into Det. Roman's character, who I really like. Andre makes appearances in this book, as well. (Amen to that! I love that man!)

This book as well as Abuse are full of incredible insights and some surprises. As with most of Nikki Sex's books (especially her series), I learned about myself and the world. By the time I finished, I was left with so much to ponder. So much food for thought and yet this book was also full of steam, and dare I say, fun.

I'd imagine that both Accuse and Abuse spoke to me at a deeper level than most readers since I am a survivor of childhood abuse. However, I believe that most adults would benefit from reading it.

Accuse was difficult to put down. I simply HAD to see what would happen next. I loved it. This book made me feel, think, gasp, sigh and even pant. I can barely wait to read the next book in this series. I'll continue to think about it and will read it again and again.

* I highly recommend this book to adults who are open to reading hot, emotionally complex books. *

Carmen's New York Climax
Carmen's New York Climax
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Erotica at it's best! A must read for open minded adults!, April 18, 2015
Nikki Sex, you are one of the best therapist's and teachers I've had the delight of having in my life! You entertain, enlighten, titillate & make me think and feel so much. I bow to your greatness!
I LOVE this book and this series more than I can express. The depth, the emotion, the heat and intensity... wow!
This is erotica at it's best! A must read for open minded adults!

Bound (Bound and Freed Book 1)
Bound (Bound and Freed Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL! Riveting! HOT! Intelligent, deep & emotional! LOVE this book & series!, April 18, 2015
This book and this series blew me away. It was so deep and emotional for me. Andre is incredible, as were all of the main characters. I couldn't put this book down and sacrificed life and sleep to read it. Wow. I bow to Nikki Sex's greatness. Her intelligence, insight and talents are outstanding! As a victim of childhood trauma, I swear that I learned from this book.
It was way cheaper and more fun and exciting than therapy!

Lily and the Beast
Lily and the Beast

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun read! I seriously enjoyed it!, April 18, 2015
What a great treat! I LOVED this book & didn't want it to end!

Amy's Forbidden Fantasy
Amy's Forbidden Fantasy
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I always enjoy Nikki Sex's books, April 18, 2015
I always enjoy Nikki Sex's books. She's a cut above. This book was a seriously fun ride. Just a quick, fun read that was white hot. (Yes, the author lives up to her last name with this one!)
I've read (& will continue to read) everything that Nikki Sex has written. However, I prefer her darker, deeper & more intensely emotional books. I tend to learn so much about people, communication, trauma & sex from her and her books. Andre would've made this one better! ;-)
However, for a quick, light, fun fantasy that's better than most erotica (IMHO), grab this and enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14