Profile for Terrie T. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terrie T. "search and you shall find" RSS Feed (williamette valley, Oregon)

Kal Pure Stevia Extract Powder -- 3.5 oz
Kal Pure Stevia Extract Powder -- 3.5 oz
Offered by NaturesSuperStore
Price: $21.51
11 used & new from $20.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes! Finally found a Stevia product that is 100% ..., January 18, 2015
Yes! Finally found a Stevia product that is 100%, no added filler. You only need 1/32 tsp. equal to 1 tsp. of sugar.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2015 1:18 PM PST

The Bumps Are What You Climb On: Encouragement for Difficult Days
The Bumps Are What You Climb On: Encouragement for Difficult Days
Price: $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars We all need encouragement. Encouragement is what Wiersbe delivers ..., January 18, 2015
We all need encouragement. Encouragement is what Wiersbe delivers. He has a way of writing that grabs the heart and lifts it. Each morning before i get out of bed I pray then read one chapter of this book and I find that I have air under my wings. I've been so encouraged by his writing that I bought another of his books.

Integrative Therapeutics End Fatigue Daily Energy Enfusion, Citrus, 25.5 Ounce
Integrative Therapeutics End Fatigue Daily Energy Enfusion, Citrus, 25.5 Ounce
Offered by Elanen Naturals
Price: $50.00
20 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an incredible formula! I had adrenal exhaustion ..., January 18, 2015
This is an incredible formula! I had adrenal exhaustion to the point that my mind thought of getting up off the couch but my body said, "NO". Within 5 days of taking I was able to get motivated enough to make a start on a 4 year journey to full recovery. I continue to take this daily but use only a 1/4 of the scoop.

Integrative Therapeutics End Fatigue Daily Energy B Complex, 30-Count
Integrative Therapeutics End Fatigue Daily Energy B Complex, 30-Count
Offered by Hidden Depot the Health Professionals
Price: $9.50
12 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This B Complex keeps me going. I take this ..., January 18, 2015
This B Complex keeps me going. I take this daily with the End Fatigue vitamin, mineral, amino acid powder mix which saved my life. I had adrenal exhaustion to the extreme that my mind thought about getting off the couch but my body said, "NO". After taking the two for 5 days I was able to start moving again. It has been a slow journey (4 years) to full recovery but sure.

Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support
Futuro Plantar Fasciitis Sleep Support
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $30.66
9 used & new from $25.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked the first month only, March 5, 2011
At first these braces worked, but became clumsy as they would turn in sleep and you cannot turn in your sleep or they would twist. The pain never stopped only slowed, the first month of using these I was able to get out of bed in the morning. I used a cream called Topricin that worked great. At first I used the cream three to five times a day and worked it down it three times a day. Tried walker inserts, helped. But nothing took it away until...I started the HGC diet. Just as Dr. Simeon said, "within 10 days those who had pain in their feet, it disappeared" It has been 1 full year since I first did HCG and I am still pain free. So if you have at least 20 pounds to lose and can do the HCG diet, I completely recommend it. I called my naturopath asked what she thought of the diet and she told me she has been on it three weeks and lost 16 pounds. I bought the drops from her for $25 for a 2oz bottle that last for 4 weeks of the diet. I have lost 46 pounds in two phase 2-6 week rounds plus the three weeks of phase 3 each. I'm happy now I not only lost weight but I can walk and no more excruciating feet pain. But if you would like to try the Futuro Plantar Supports I'll sell mine at half the price!

Microsoft Office Word 2007 Step by Step
Microsoft Office Word 2007 Step by Step
by Joyce Cox
Price: $19.17
128 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars First time learning Word via a book, December 29, 2008
This is a great book! I am currently half way through the book, in chapter 5, page 145 I found my first editing error, so I went looking for a solution. I found the web site but I guess not enough customers know about it as my problem wasn't listed, only 3 editing problems were listed. So please in order for others to know the solutions, when you come across a problem in the editing go to: [...] and tell them about it. You can go there and print out all the problems with their solutions and correct your books!
With Word 2000, I taught myself tables but must admit I'm learning so much more with Step by Step, having a CD to download practices is a big plus. First, the new step is covered by written explanations then reinforced by doing hands on practice(s) then at end of chapter, a quick overview of key points taught. I recommend this book to anyone learning Word 2007.