Profile for Melanie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melanie RSS Feed (Memphis, TN USA)

Nonyx Nail Gel 4 fl oz Liquid
Nonyx Nail Gel 4 fl oz Liquid
Offered by C & Q Management, LLC
Price: $21.99
31 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor recommended, October 1, 2014
Over the last 3 years I have gotten fungus on my two big toenails. I showed my doctor and she put me on a 90 day lamisil prescription and it had no clearance for me. She referred me to a podiatrist and he said he had this "gel" that would knock it out. To my surprise this gel was a combo of Vicks vapor rub and Nonyx. I just got started on my treatment so I will be back to update but I wanted to share that podiatrists are recommending this stuff.

Murder on The Mind (A Jeff Resnick Mystery Book 1)
Murder on The Mind (A Jeff Resnick Mystery Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun quick beach read, May 15, 2014
Saw this book was free for kindle download and decided to give it a try, so glad I did! Read it on vacation and was instantly sucked in! Now I'm off to get the next one!!

Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra,Black,32C
Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra,Black,32C
Offered by therapyourself

5.0 out of 5 stars Great high impact sports bra, July 30, 2009
I love this sports bra. I have been searching for years for a really great one and I finally found it. I love that I don't have to try to get a sweaty bra off over my head! I do high impact jazzercise and it keeps everything in place (I am a 40DD). I have also tried the earlier version of this bra but I much prefer the seamless look of this new version. I really feel like it has the support of the Enel without all the of negatives. Amazon had a great price on this as well!

Sunforce 82150 Solar Motion Light
Sunforce 82150 Solar Motion Light
Offered by Smarthome
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Junk, July 3, 2007
I bought one of these units and it worked the first time it was charged then it acted like a strobe for two nights and then it died completely. The company replaced it with another light (just sent another and did not ask for me to return the defective one).....the replacement NEVER worked. Sunforce then sent me another light.....I charged it for the required 4 days in PURE TN Sunlight, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. Last night it went on and off every three seconds once it had activated and continued to do so until the battery drained. As of today, Sunforce has sent me 2 MORE replacements (I now have 4 units).....NONE of them work!!!!! I'd steer clear of these units and buy something electric instead of solar!