Profile for D. Johnson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 164

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Johnson RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
[Apple MFI Certified] Aerb 8 Pin Lightning Charger Data Cable 3ft (Three Feet) USB Sync Charger Cord for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6 / 5S / 5C / 5; iPad Air 2 1 iPad 4 iPad Mini 3 2 1 Pro; iPod Nano and More
Offered by Aerb Inc

Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Offered by Eurostoves
Price: $648.95
80 used & new from $570.00

2.0 out of 5 stars On/off button broke after 25 uses., March 28, 2015
Machine worked great until the on off button got loose and stopped sitting flush in its housing. While trying to gently move it back into position the button broke apart into about 5 pieces! Not something I expected from a $700 blender with such few uses. Now I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the shipping to return for repair. Really disappointed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 8:14 AM PDT

VIZIO S3821W-C0B 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (Refurbished)
Price: $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but a little difficult to setup, March 20, 2015
This is an ideal system for a bedroom or smaller area. I wouldn't use it for a family room unless it's pretty small. I had a fair amount of difficulty getting the bar hooked to my TV output. It wouldn't give me any sound even though I had it set to the right input. I almost was going to return the system but after several times of doing the same thing, it finally caught. Same issue with bluetooth for my phone. It hooked fine - then the next day it had to be completely repaired. Now it seems to stick (for now). The sound for the RV is quite good. Subwoofer is not as pronounced as I'd expected. I actually thought it wasn't working. But I put my hand over it and turned volume up and clearly felt the wave compressions. It's not incredibly impressive as far as a subwoofer, but it's definitely better than having none. For the refurbished price I paid, this system is worth it. It wouldn't be worth the full price in my opinion. As far as sound for my music from the phone, it's much less impressive than for the TV.I

JFH Group Men/Women Wide Brim Summer Hat with Neck Flap (One Size) - Dark Gray
JFH Group Men/Women Wide Brim Summer Hat with Neck Flap (One Size) - Dark Gray
Offered by work and play
Price: $12.50
4 used & new from $7.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat tight fit, March 20, 2015
I have a small head and wear smaller sized hats, so if it's tight on me, it may be really tight on others. It's not something I could wear for long periods of time. Otherwise, I like the protection and had no issue with the weight of the rear flap. Someone complained about a slight breeze pushing it around. I didn't have that problem. A significant breeze would move it around, but the only other option would be a heavier flap, which would be uncomfortable and more oppressive in major heat so I prefer the light weight style as it already is.

Koomus Air Vent Universal Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for iPhone 6 6+ 5 5S 5C 4 4S Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and all Smartphones in Black
Offered by Koomus
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, March 20, 2015
The unit's weight pulls the vent down, which causes air to be pushed into my cabin in a direction I don't like. I like air to be directed upward and not directly on me, especially when it's air conditioning. This case forces the air down and directly on to me and my passengers. Not sure if there's anything the manufacturer can do about this, but it's annoying enough that I may stop using it. Otherwise, it holds my iphone 4s fine and seems to adjust in the direction I want it most of the time.

BISSELL Spotbot Pet Handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology, 33N8A
Price: $134.99
41 used & new from $94.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks all over floor!, March 16, 2015
Leaks liquid all over my floors when turned off and not in use. Dripping constantly from the rubber scrub brush. Customer service was unresponsive to my repeated emails. Returned for refund after two uses. Really disappointed. Left wet 'crop circles' in my carpet. Looked awful after each use. Quite a heavy vacuum. Not convenient for daily use which I needed it for. Surprised at the positive reviews.

Hydro Tools 8715 Floating Mini Tablet Spa Chemical Dispenser
Hydro Tools 8715 Floating Mini Tablet Spa Chemical Dispenser
Offered by Pool Supply Town
Price: $6.30
8 used & new from $2.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap in price and quality, November 28, 2014
It lasts about 6 months then breaks apart. Very poor quality but it's cheap. Consider it disposable.

Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
Oster FPSTBW8207-S Electric Wine Bottle Opener, Silver
Price: $19.99
22 used & new from $15.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 9, 2014
Broke after about 6 weeks of normal use. Poor quality non durable product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all., September 28, 2014
Didn't work at all.

uNu Power DX PLUS External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 4S and 4 2400mAh - MFI Apple Certified (Matte Black, Fits All Models iPhone 4S/4)
Offered by Powerbay Inc
Price: $28.49
16 used & new from $23.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Big flaws in usability - broke after 6 months, September 28, 2014
*Update to below review. Phone case stopped charging phone after 6 months, so everything else is moot. Obviously this wasn't built to last. Went from 3 star to 1 star.

---
Some really important instructions and facts which aren't listed in the instruction manual:

1. This phone case will NOT charge when the phone is off, even if the case is plugged in. This is a huge flaw. I like to turn my phone off at night and no longer can.

2. When you unplug the phone, the case remains on and charging, even with no lights showing. Another huge flaw. You have to remember to turn off phone case every time you unplug it, or it keeps charging your phone even when it's full, wasting battery power and causing harm to your main phone battery.

I don't recommend this case for daily use as a result of the above. It takes all night to charge the phone and case when together. I would only use this when you are going to be without an AC charging option for a whole day. I did test this out recently and when the phone had gotten down to under 20%, the case fully charged it back up with still 2 or 3 bars left of battery power. So, for extended days, this works.

Case is not too bulky or heavy for me. It fits perfectly and I prefer the feel of the phone with the case than without it. It's just a shame the above flaws exist. This should be a 2.5 star review, but amazon doesn't allow that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17