Profile for R. Hanne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Hanne "chichi_larue" RSS Feed (Southern California)

Page: 1 | 2
Lundberg Rice Eco-Farmed California Jasmine White, Gluten Free, 32-ounces (Pack of6)
Price: $19.30
8 used & new from $19.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, July 1, 2014
It's edible. But that's about all I can say for it. If you want classic sticky white jasmine rice, this isn't it. Cooks up rather dry and loose. I didn't notice much of a jasmine smell when cooking. I liked that it was grown in theUS and its not GMO but I can't cook this rice for my husband and kids. It's just not what they are used to. Solid attempt Lundberg. Your brown rice cakes are amazing, your jasmine rice misses the mark, unfortunately.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Identical to more expensive backpacks!, October 5, 2013
It's the skip hop! It just doesn't have the skip hop tag. Guess how much I care. Be warned, just like the skip hop one, this is a small backpack! It is not big enough to hold a folder as required of my daughters preschool. So it is limited in its uses. My daughter uses it for toys. The price of this pack is perfectly suited to that use.
Be warned! This ships from china. Prepare for the (literally) "slow boat to china" shipping

Poetic CoverMate case for iPad Mini KITTY CAT (Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, October 5, 2013
It protects my mini iPad. It is super cute. It is easy to install. It is really really reasonably priced. So it doesn't stand as nicely as the larger cases for the full suze iPads. I'm not really in need of a stand for a mini iPad anyway. It may in fact be made of cardboard beneath the vinyl. If so, I am not concerned about that, the materials are durable enough for my needs.

Melissa & Doug Zephyr Dragon
Melissa & Doug Zephyr Dragon
Price: $11.99
30 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Zephyr for Zephyr, April 26, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Zephyr Dragon (Toy)
I would have. Loved it if this doll had come with a tag with its name on it, but only because my baby is Zephyr and its for him. Not a deal breaker though. It's an extremely cute doll and has held up to all kinds of chewing on the wings so far.

Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace w/ jewelry storage pouch - Clear Honey Chips
Offered by Wendy D
Price: $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars even if it's my imagination, it is working!, June 4, 2011
it's adorable, #1 my little girl looks so cute in her amber, it looks like I put it on her for fashion. little do they know... I think it helps, I feel like it helps, there is no more hylands teething tablets in my stash, so this is all I've got, and she seems to not be as sleepless or cranky during teething. I actually put it on my 6 yr old as his adult teeth were coming in too. just at night, as he wouldn't allow it during the day. ;) I would definitely buy it again. I love amber. it's beautiful and now I can claim it functional as well.

OXO Good Grips Dough Blender with Blades
OXO Good Grips Dough Blender with Blades
Price: $11.99
16 used & new from $10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars so nice I had to buy it twice!, June 4, 2011
Cannot bake without it. indispensable kitchen utensil. does just what it is supposed to do. I brought mine to my grandmothers house and forgot to bring it home. I had to rush order another one before I would bake another coffee cake without it.

Wizbang
Wizbang
Price: $0.99
2 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars conserative and ascerbic, October 24, 2008
This review is from: Wizbang (Kindle Edition)
i did not see anything in the description of thid blog that would have led me to know how partisan and neoconservative the entries of this blog would be. had i known i definitely would not have wasted my time with downloading it

Curious George Good Night Book (CGTV Tabbed Board Book)
Curious George Good Night Book (CGTV Tabbed Board Book)
by Margret Rey
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.75
80 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for fans of the new animated series, September 28, 2007
this book is a huge hit with me nearly 3 year old son at bedtime. the story is very cute, shows curious george going through his bedtime routine. most toddlers will relate to the steps he takes before heading off to bed and delight in familiar scenes to the episodes of the first season of curious george animated series on PBS. each page is a tab and every page ends with "are you sleepy yet?" My son always answers no, until he gets to the final page where curious george is sleeping and then he says shhh along with me, as curious george is sleeping. very sweet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, fabulous price, September 28, 2007
these have been a lifesaver for me with my restless toddler. no side effects just miraculously restful nights, no more screaming terrors in the middle of the night. could be hoodoo for all I care. they work.

they are very expensive in the store, you get 4 bottles here for the price of 2 elsewhere.

Sunridge Farms Peanut Butter Pretzels, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Sunridge Farms Peanut Butter Pretzels, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy, September 28, 2007
these are delicious. the peanut butter is sweet and creamy, the pretzel crisp and salty, perfect combo.

Page: 1 | 2