Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for V. Martinez > Reviews

Browse

V. Martinez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Martinez "Paramedic" RSS Feed (Flagstaff, AZ)

How Fletcher Was Hatched
How Fletcher Was Hatched
by Wende Devlin
32 used & new from $24.26

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic childrens book from my youth, out of print, November 16, 2009
I was very pleased to find this great old book still available for purchase! I received the book in a timely manner and was updated on delivery times. Using paypal was a breeze. The online description of the book condition was accurate. I read How Fletcher was Hatched to my son and he loved it! I don't understand how this classic story book ever went out of print. I would order from this vendor again!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great used childrens book!, November 16, 2009
I was very pleased to find this great old book still available for purchase! I received the book in a timely manner and was updated on delivery times. Using paypal was a breeze. The online description of the book condition was accurate. I read Old Black Witch to my son just before halloween, he loved it! I would order from this vendor again!