Profile for Cassandra Lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cassandra Lee "Lovin' it" RSS Feed (not telling.)

Page: 1 | 2
Scream & Shout [feat. Britney Spears] [Explicit]
Scream & Shout [feat. Britney Spears] [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome song, May 27, 2013
I gave this song 5 stars just because of the beat. I love Will.I.Am's music! This is a good song to excersice to. And a fun song to dance to.

Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall - PC/Mac
Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall - PC/Mac
Offered by biddeal_co
Price: $30.62
4 used & new from $27.25

5.0 out of 5 stars My new fave nancy drew game !, May 16, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am so happy that I got this game. The plot, the characters , and the graphics are amazing!!! I was so surprised and happy with this game because when i played deadly device I was so disappointed in it and then thought "uh oh... am I getting to old for the Nancy drew games??" but after playing this I just realized that Deadly Device was not my cup of tea and that Her Interactive went back to the roots of classic Nancy drew games. This one is short I will say, but the story of Charlotte Thorton is one that will have you on the edge of your seat! Way to go Her-interactive!!!!

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Price: $19.02
29 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique is the only way to describe this., December 15, 2012
This game is different and unique than other games. Only way to find out is play it yourself! It can be easy but challenging to . Definitely makes you think about your vocabulary.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB SDXC Class 10/UHS-1 Flash Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDSDU-064G-AFFP (Label May Change) [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for professional photographers or the casual one., December 15, 2012
If you use this card in a camera , I think the boyfriend and I figured out that you could store up to 20,000 photos on here. It's also great if you are a gamer fan for the Wii it will give you more memory blocks!!!

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens Nail Enamel - White - 0.07 oz
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens Nail Enamel - White - 0.07 oz
Offered by isellhomeszach
Price: $6.78
10 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars This was a rip off product., March 29, 2012
So I bought this item today at CVS thinking I would have a quick and effortless french manicure when I got home. I was really dissapointed though when that did not happen. It was messy using the pen. I would shake it and then put it on paper to get the product out and instead it all came out at once just about and dried out so quickly on the paper , that I could hardly get any on my nails. And because of the mess on the paper all of the paint was wasted. I would not recommend this product at all.

The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Nintendo Wii
The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Atomic Gaming
Price: $6.97
126 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Graphics may be an issue, but it's a dance game..., November 10, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
so wouldn't you rather worry about the dances??? yes on amazon's page we were to believe that the graphics were to be 3d only to find out that the wii version has holograms instead ( sort of similer graphics to MJ's Experience) but you know when I bought this game I wasn't looking for a good quality of graphics. I was more intrested and worried about the dance part of the game. I wanted a fun , yet challenging dance game, and I think Black Eyed peas , did it for me! All of the dances are fun yet have what I would call challenging hip hop moves, mixed with a little bit of latin flare to some of thier songs. This is a great workout and if you have the same thought process as me where you main goal is to have fun while losing weight and don't give a dang about the graphics then this game is defintly a must have in your wii collection.

Get Fit with Mel B - Nintendo Wii
Get Fit with Mel B - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Electric Lime Gaming
Price: $76.60
21 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Wii fit game!, September 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a wonderful workout system for the wii and I can't believe no one has written a review for it yet!
I have only worked out with this product for 2 days, and I am sore all over my body but in a good way).
I really belive this game isn't going to be like other wii games were you are sore for one time during gameplay, but then the next time you play it you hardly brake out in sweat The wii fit worked great at first , but then I build up my endurence that it was way to easy for me and I wasn't even breaking a sweat anymore)This game however asks you after every excersise program if the program was too easy , just right, or way to hard, and then based on what you answer-the game will automatically change your level to the apporite level for the next program you do.

Their are so many cool feautres on this game. The first being that thier is over 200 excersises to do, and then you can gain more different excersises depending on weather you have a resistance band, hand weights, ankle weights or stabilty ball. The instructions are good and mel b is very encourging, even if your having a rough time doing an excersie, unlike jillian micheals who yells at you if you miss a step in her biggest loser / jillian micheals wii games.

Another cool feautre is that you can choose how long you want your workout to be, and you can do mel b's challanges which are dancing, abs of steel , cardio test, boxing cardio, and legs/buns of steel- most of these challanges are 15-30 minutes long.

The music is gerat to workout to, the locations you can choose to excersise at are fun, and this game also gives you a nutritial menu to look at and see what you could eat for healthier opitions. The only thing I find confusing is the nutritial menu is that some of the cooking instructions are not clear. One other cool feature I would like to metion is that you can choose many differnet goals , so like you can choose a program where you lose a dress sieze or look bikini fit or just a simple goal of staying healthy.

You can't go wrong with this game , the wii remote reads the moves just fine, and if you don't have an eye camera the game will still work just fine. I highly recomend this game. and I will update this review 3 months from now to let everyone know how I still feel about Mel B.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2012 9:21 PM PST

Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance
Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance
DVD ~ Cheryl Burke
Offered by Super Fast DVDs
Price: $6.69
160 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe Cheryl is just a tad bit confused with cardio and toning., November 26, 2010
While the cover says "Latin Cardio Dance" , I believe that this is more of a toning video. While some of the dances do raise your heatbeat up , I would say that this is more of a light cardio workout. However while this dvd may lack in some hardcore cardio , I still gave it 4 stars because of the toning in this video. With all these dances you felt your abs,buns, thighs,calfs, and arms working out. That is if you were passionate in your dancing.

Now I would conisder myself an intermidate level when it comes to excersizing, however I will admit that their are still some days where I feel lazy and don't want to work out too hard. With this particular dvd , if you work lazily with it then yeah , your not going to sweat, or if your just doing small steps, not working to your full potiental then yeah this workout is going to dissapoint you. However today I did this workout today and I was sweating up a storm for the first time to this dvd. That's because I really got into the moves , instead of making my moves small , I started making them bigger such as twisting my hips more and taking bigger steps when doing front/back breaks. I have done this Dvd about 5 or 6 times and the first few times I wasn't sweating to any of it except on the toning section of this dvd. Today I was sweating up a storm though from beginning to end, because I was really giving it my all when doing the moves. I know this sounds like common sense, but is seems like a lot of reviewers are giving this a bad rep ,and I believe it's because they didn't give it thier all when doing the workout. Which is understandable, because the instructing in this video can be confusing or hard to understand at times (it is easier though then the other dancing with stars dvds )

Anyways I wrote this so that the reviewers who gave a bad rating to this would maybe give it another chance, and for those of you who are thinking about getting this , but are getting nervous with all the negitive reviews on here, would be willing to give it a chance still.

This dvd includes a customize option which is really nice if your short on time and want to fit in a bit of quickie. It includes a warm up , merangue , cha cha, samba ( which really got my heart rate up the most), mambo , and then a 15 minute routine of toning and sculpting , which really kicks your butt!

I hope this review was helpful for those in doubt! have fun!

Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger - PC
Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger - PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay Tuned for a STFD Review., December 27, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The story begins with you as Nancy Drew going undercover in the big apple and staying with the famous movie star Mattie Jensen who wants your help to slove the mystery of the scary threats that have been sent to her co-star Rick Arlen. When you snoop around for clues you see that somebody really would like nothing more than Rick Arlen to Die.You see a stack of threating letters, posined choclates, and in one scene rick almost get's knocked out for good when he was practincing his lines on stage. Find out quickly who is after Rick Arlen, or otherwise you could find yourself in danger....

Graphics: Graphics have improved alot since the first game. It's all 3d now. No more mixing of 2d and 3d. It could still use some improvement , but it is HER's 2nd game and they came a long way from the first one. 10/10.

Music: The music in this game will get your adrenling running that's for sure. 10/10.

Characters: You have sweet innoncent Mattie Jenson who you discover is a good caring woman. Then you have Rick Arlen who is a bit egotistical , but sweet all the same. However he doesn't seem to be taking these threats serisouly...Dwayne Powers who is Mattie Jenson's agent and use to be intrested in a carrer of acting himself , however that all changed when Rick got all the limelight. Then their is a very cranky producer named Lilly and it's frustrating to figure out what her problem is. Finally you then meet a little old lady named Millie who takes care of the prop room....Overall a instresting set of characters , all with diffent personality's. 10/10.

The plot and setting are all amazing. You will have so much fun with this game. However be warned vista users , that this game will likly not work at all on your computer. There is a way to get it to work if you look at HER's website, but it's now garentee. So you may be wasting your money on this game.

Yoga Booty Ballet: Master Series - Goddess Booty/Yoga Core
Yoga Booty Ballet: Master Series - Goddess Booty/Yoga Core
DVD ~ Yoga Booty Ballet: Masters Series
13 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Your buns will be sore and your core will slim down, July 11, 2009
This is my 5th written review on the YBB seris. I love YBB so much because Teigh and Gillian inspire you to be the best goddess that you can be, and their workouts are so fun it doesn't feel like your workingout. Trust me though after you are done with the workouts you will feel pretty sore and get some great results!

Godess Booty begins with the regular mudra/kudilingi yoga, some warm up stretches for the buns, thighs, and back. You do some leg lifts (like in pilates) with the foot turned in making it so you target the thigh and glute area. The frog, which after the leg lifts will really target you buns and you will feel the burn. Then you do a few more leg lifts ( differnt varity of course)some ballet that will target the booty area, fallowed by some strecths that feel really good after working so hard on your buns.Finally you end off with another mudra and your done working on your booty! (25 mins)

Yoga Core is a seris of Pilates exercises that will stregthen your core and slim/tone it down. You will see moves like swimming,half moon pose on the floor, bicycele and teasers.You also tone your internal organs later on in this dvd and do some stretchs for the abs and end with a mudra. 30 mins total...

YBB is a program that has worked really well for me. Teigh and Gillian have keeped me very motivated. If your not seeing results after doing this dvd, then it means your not working to your best potiental or at a high intesity...You should see results no matter at what fitness level you are at...

Page: 1 | 2