Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Regent Labs StainAway Plus, 8.1-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Regent Labs StainAway Plus, 8.1-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $18.76
14 used & new from $18.76

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DENTURE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET !!!!!!!!, April 10, 2015
I've been using for years. I will not use anthing else. Every time I see my Dentist, he remarks, that he cannot believe how my denture looks. He says that they still look like new. He says that in all of his years of dentistry that he has never seen such a clean and beautifully kept denture. I attribute this to Stain Away. I don't do any thing else to my denture, other then soak them in Stain Away every night. AWESOME PRODUCT, A MUST HAVE!!!!

Fitwarm® Sweetie Bows Soft Denim Pet Dog Dress Shirts Clothes Vest Apparel, XX-small
Offered by Fitwarm
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet dress!!, April 10, 2015
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DRESS!!! Looks so cute on my 3# Biewer puppy Paris. It is well made.

FurBaby Adorable Stars Cozy Denim Dog Shirt for Pet Dog Cat T-shirts Clothes Apparel, XX-small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 10, 2015
Great night shirt to keep my FurBaby warm at night summer (air conditioning) and winter. Very well made. Because Paris is only 3# and wears an xxs the legs are to long, but I just roll up.

Zanies 17-Inch Poly/Cotton Monkeys Fist Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Multi-Color
Zanies 17-Inch Poly/Cotton Monkeys Fist Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Multi-Color
Offered by Web Vitamins
Price: $2.36
9 used & new from $2.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy chew toy!, April 10, 2015
Great for my 3# Biewer puppy. Even though the end is to big for her (wish they were made with a smaller knot), she loves chewing on the rope and playing tug of war.

Unexpected Journey
Unexpected Journey
by Kimberly A King
Price: $10.99
15 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars A very inspirational book, from a transparent heart. ..., November 29, 2014
This review is from: Unexpected Journey (Paperback)
A very inspirational book, from a transparent heart. It will not only brings tears, but will bless you Beyond Measure. This woman as a unique insight into the word of God.
You wont be able to put it down. A must read!!

Rocketfish RF WHP212 Over-the-Ear Headphones
Rocketfish RF WHP212 Over-the-Ear Headphones
2 used & new from $44.10

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING HEADPHONES!!!!!!!, April 17, 2013
Everyone in my family knows that I am a researcher. They have confidence to know that I will find, not only the best price, but the best product. These headphones were no exception. I researched headphones for weeks. I wanted good quality without the high price. Most of the headphones rated the same, with the same negative issues: poping noise, hissing, poor sound quality, low range of receiving audio, and poor volume. I CAN DIFINTELY SAY, THAT ROCKETFISH RF-WHP212, HEADPHONES HAVE NONE OF THESE PROBLEMS. I had the volume on the headphones on low and was able to hear very well. I wear hearing aids and did not have to wear them with the headset. I set the tv volume to no volume (which is GREAT for watching tv when your spouse is asleep:) Also, we will no longer have the interference, of volume coming from 2 tv's from seperate rooms. I am a 67yr old woman that knows nothing about wiring. It was so simple...If I can do it, anyone can. I did connect the RCA audio cable to our Directv genie box instead of directly into the tv, as suggested in the directions, because I could not get it to pair connected to the tv. The directions are very clear and understandable. I am amazed at the sound quality and clarity. I don't have to ask anymore, what did they say? I could actually hear the lowest speech in a musical background. I am also able to hear our surround sound through the headset. I feel like I am in a theater setting. I was actually able to go to the other end of the house, about 70ft and could still hear the tv, as if sitting in front of it. They are very comfortable and adjustable. I can not say how they are with listening to music, sense I have only used them for tv watching. This is my first set of headphones, so I cannot compare them with any others, except through research. I am so excited with these headphones and very happy that I bought them. It was well worth the time, put in to researching. By the way, instead of paying $99, I only paid $25, brand new. I highly advise these headphones. I don't understand the few negatives. You won't be sorry with this purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2013 2:50 PM PDT

Drive Medical Premium Seat Riser with Removable Arms for Standard Toilets, White
Offered by Treasure Zone
Price: $39.24
51 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HELPFUL!!!!!, April 3, 2013
This is exactly what I needed. I had foot surgery and in a cast for several weeks. This seat riser made a world of difference for me. I was able to get up and down with ease, not only because of the extra height, but the arms were extra support. It served the purpose perfectly. I can see that we may have to use it in the future, as we get older. It would difintely be a benefit. Be sure to measure for a correct fit.

Slingo Quest (Nintendo DS)
Slingo Quest (Nintendo DS)
Offered by northamericamedia
Price: $32.88
27 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars MUCH FUN!!!!, April 3, 2013
A combination of bingo and slots. A very compelling game and very enjoyable. You can play it over and over and not get tired of it.

Mini Cushie Roll Pillow (Aqua)
Mini Cushie Roll Pillow (Aqua)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT RIGHT SIZE, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Mini Cushie Roll Pillow (Aqua)
It was much to small. I thought it was larger. I don't know what anyone would be able to use it for, because it is so small.

Goosebumps HorrorLand - Nintendo DS
Goosebumps HorrorLand - Nintendo DS
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $28.99
40 used & new from $3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars CHILD LIKE, April 3, 2013
This was like a carnival arcade maze. I was not what I expected at all. Difintely not for adults. A young child might like it. I sold it immediately.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7