Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Abhi B > Reviews

Browse

Abhi B's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Abhi B RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bartelli Paperless Pour Over Coffee Dripper - Stainless Steel Reusable Coffee Filter and Single Cup Coffee maker
Offered by Deluxe Essentials
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Achieves French press flavor with none of the French press clean up hassle!, January 29, 2016
This is the most amazing coffee making tool, for the following reasons:
Easy to clean
No wastage with paper filters
No plastics heated
Full, delicious coffee flavor
Takes just about 2 minutes if boiling water is ready
Perfect for one cup
Filter is super fine - so much better than most French presses

This is my go to coffee maker now. I just love it.

MoKo Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, PURPLE
MoKo Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, PURPLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for the price you pay!, February 5, 2012
I actually had something spill all over my Kindle Touch and this cover protected it really well! Nothing happened to my Kindle at all!

Pierre Belvedere A4/Letter Size Snap Portfolio, Refillable, Black (579240)
Pierre Belvedere A4/Letter Size Snap Portfolio, Refillable, Black (579240)
Price: $25.50
2 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Simple and Elegant., January 25, 2012
This is perfect for career fairs (as I am a student, I go to these often). I feel that it is really impressive looking -- makes you stand out. I love the notebook inside, as it has great quality paper (very thick and smooth). It's a great way to keep organized and keep track of those whom you are interviewing with.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2012 7:50 PM PDT

Zumba Fitness 2 - Nintendo Wii
Zumba Fitness 2 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $29.95
118 used & new from $3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanely Intense -- The BEST Workout You Can Get Without Going to a Gym!!!, January 25, 2012
Honestly, I have tried many different games on the Wii for fitness. While others are fun, this game is fun AND works you out to the MAX! I just got it yesterday but I have been playing it ever since (whenever I get the chance) because it's addicting. There are a lot of different songs, and it allows you to pick out different "classes," which are short, medium, or long and on top of that, you can make a custom class for yourself! These classes vary in intensity, but I find that even the low-intensity ones are good for beginners.
I can tell that this is really going to help me get fit.

I would HIGHLY recommend this game to anyone who is trying to lose weight or even anyone who just wants to have fun!!!

Cimo S-Line Flexible Back Cover TPU Case for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch (SPH-D710), US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S II (SCH-R760) - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, January 17, 2012
Very sturdy. The only thing I would change is the transparency at the back of it. However, gets the job done. :)

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule
by Terry Hope Romero
Price: $10.74
234 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cupcakes every time!, January 16, 2012
I have searched so long and hard for good cupcake recipes, none of them beat the ones in this book! This is a great book to have if you're trying to get creative with your baking without using any eggs :). I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Nine West Women's Iheartny Boot
Nine West Women's Iheartny Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING boots - run a bit small, November 30, 2011
I bought these shoes and I've been wearing them a lot; even though they're heels, they don't even hurt! Granted, if you are worried you might want to try and buy a half size larger because they do run a bit small. However, they look great and feel great! Definitely worth the money.

HTC Hero, Grey (Sprint)
HTC Hero, Grey (Sprint)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst. Ever., November 22, 2011
I cannot find words for how terrible this phone is. Ridiculously slow, terribly inconvenient in how frequently it drops calls, and the touch-sensing & keyboard is absolutely a disaster. I have had this phone for too long! Can't wait to get rid of it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but smaller than I thought, August 31, 2011
This bag is really nice and it looks just like the picture, but it is smaller than I expected it to be. I also highly recommend not putting too much into this bag, as it will start to break a little here and there on the handles (still usable, but just do not put too much strain on it). I tend to do that a lot... it's probably my fault if anything.

Canon PowerShot SX210IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 14x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Purple)
2 used & new from $100.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, August 31, 2011
I wanted a point-and-shoot with a lot of additional features, and this camera is great. The only thing is that the shutter speed is a little slow, and it tends to produce blurry pictures if not shot with great precision. Otherwise, this camera is amazing because it has very artistic effects such as Color Accent. Not many cameras have this feature, and it is tough to even produce that effect on Photoshop because you have to do it manually. Color Accent makes this camera a win for me. :)

Page: 1 | 2