Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for steelpro > Reviews

Browse

steelpro's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

steelpro RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Sport Women's All In Fashion Sneaker, Natural, 7 M US
Skechers Sport Women's All In Fashion Sneaker, Natural, 7 M US
Price: $57.00
3 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, May 4, 2016
I work in child care and am on my feet all day. I love these shoes. I ordered a second pair of white, and now have ordered a third pair in a cream color,

Skechers Sport Women's Hot Ticket Fashion Sneaker,White,7 M US
Skechers Sport Women's Hot Ticket Fashion Sneaker,White,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars She liked them so much she ordered a second pair the ..., July 29, 2015
I bought these for my daughter, who works on her feet long hours each day. Other shoes of this type had started to bother her after a few hours. These shoes are light-weight and stylish. She liked them so much she ordered a second pair the same week.They were going fast!

iPad Mini Case (1 and 2), Snugg - Leather Smart Cover with Kick Stand for Apple iPad Mini and iPad Mini 2 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cover!, August 21, 2014
I bought this cover as a gift for my daughter, after another more costly cover had literally fallen apart. She thanks me every day for this product.

The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee
The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee
by Marja Mills
Price: $23.43
192 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The heart of Harper Lee, August 21, 2014
Just to know that Marja Mills was allowed into the Lee family, when no one else had ever achieved such intimacy, makes this book really special. After writing one of the world's most loved books, the question was always, "What's next, Miss Lee?" And this book definitely answers this mystery. The intimacy between Mills, and the Lee family, and close friends is wonderful. The relationship between the Lee sisters is enviable. The kindness and respect for their town and state, and their family history is warm and deep. What was it about Marja Mills that let the Lee's open their hearts to her? Others have written about Harper Lee from their own point of view, this book is strictly from Harper's point of view. I think Harper Lee was getting older and thought it was time to set the story straight. Yet the book tells so much more!

Grimm's Fairy Tales (Calla Editions)
Grimm's Fairy Tales (Calla Editions)
by Jacob Grimm
Price: $28.98
55 used & new from $13.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Most loved by the 50 yr old recipient, July 20, 2014
Most loved by the 50 yr old recipient. A nice gift, a nice reminder of childhood. It was a gift so I wanted a beautiful book. This was just right.

Ethical Pet Canvas Newspaper Dog Toy, 10.5-Inch
Ethical Pet Canvas Newspaper Dog Toy, 10.5-Inch

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst quality ever, July 20, 2014
Worst quality ever. It took our 7 month old spaniel 10 min to tear a whole in it. tI is NOT canvas. It's just cotton twill. We had purchased a similar toy at the grocery store for $4. I was far better

Where the Polka Dots Roam 100% Ultra Soft Microfiber Easy Care Luxury Sheet Set, Queen, Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself!, June 23, 2014
When these sheets first arrived, I was not so sure they were what I would like. The fabric is very different than the usual percale. They are soft and fuzzy like flannel sheets, though they are much thinner than flannels. I washed the sheets first using some softener. Wow! They are as soft as a baby's blanket. Since we already had a pillow-top mattress, I thought they might be too warm, They breathe wonderfully. I really like these sheets and will buy them again. The cream color is buttery.....lots of yellow. They are beautiful..

Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs
Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs
by Roger Price
Price: $3.99
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughing all the way!, May 3, 2014
I sent this to my granddaughter, who is 2600 miles away, age six, and not crazy about talking on the phone. She called to say "thank-you" and we proceeded to do 40 minutes of these Mad-Libs, laughing and talking all the time. Would I buy more......you bet!!

Happy Easter Stained Glass Coloring Book (Holiday Stained Glass Coloring Book)
Happy Easter Stained Glass Coloring Book (Holiday Stained Glass Coloring Book)
by Eileen Rudisill Miller
Price: $3.75
51 used & new from $0.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Cathedral in a bedroom!, May 3, 2014
I sent this book to my granddaughter (age six). She decorated her whole bedroom window with her "paintings". Loved it!

Can You See What I See?: The Night Before Christmas: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve
by Walter Wick
Price: $11.44
202 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Ageless...., January 16, 2013
My granddaughter loves these book, and so do I. We have purchased these "find-it" books since she was 4 yrs old. Now, a 6, she still loves to sit with me and find the hidden items. There are easy finds and tough ones. The illustrations are beautiful. I will buy her more in the future.

Page: 1 | 2