Profile for mandaleah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mandaleah RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Red Smoked Salmon Seafood Lovers Basket
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Red Smoked Salmon Seafood Lovers Basket

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good as cat food, December 26, 2014
One of the packages was not properly sealed and leaked all over the rest of the box. Had to throw all of the contents except the really not very good water crackers out. Quality control should have caught this.

Clotrimazole 3 -Day Vaginal Cream - 0.74 Oz
Clotrimazole 3 -Day Vaginal Cream - 0.74 Oz
Offered by ABBREVA SHOP
Price: $11.50
8 used & new from $9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars A christmas miracle, December 25, 2014
Oh boy this stuff saved my sanity.

I recently finished a course of antibiotics after a wisdom tooth extraction. I have never in my life been diagnosed with a yeast infection, but I'm hyper aware of what goes down below the belt.

I have suffered with utis my entire life, I can feel the inkling of one coming before a urine test even shows up a tiny bit positive. So a few days into my antibiotic treatment.. Something felt not right.

I googled (of course) as well as examined myself, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary besides an absurd amount of itching. I thought I was going to die it was the single most uncomfortable thing I have experienced in as long as I can remember.

My doctor couldn't get me in until well after Christmas (which ended 2 hours ago as I type this), and there's no way I could wait. I ran to Walmart and bought some anti itch cream as well as the azo yeast pills. Neither one of them gave me any relief.

Not wanting to wait, and willing to guess it was a yeast infection, or possibly BV, i one dayed this stuff and went to bed.

Finished my course of antibiotics and immediately used it. Today marks the end of day 3... And whatever it was I was getting, or had, is completely gone. No more itching.

I may buy an extra one just to keep in the house, because no woman should have to suffer through symptoms like I was experiencing.

10/10 would reccomend

5 Pair Set of Sterling Silver Round Ball Stud Earrings, Includes 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm Plus A Free Gift Box
Offered by Silver Line
Price: $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Sterling silver my ass, November 20, 2014
I have sensitive ears to most everything. I can wear gold, sterling silver, silver, and titanium and that's it. Literally it. Anytjing "hypoallergenic" makes my ears swell up 3x their size. A lot of good reviews made me try these. Shoulda known for this price was too good to be true.

I've had these in a day and I'm having an absurd reaction and the earring has turned black where it sits in my ear.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Manic Panic Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Fuschia Shock 4 Oz
Manic Panic Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Fuschia Shock 4 Oz
Offered by pravada
Price: $10.97
10 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's definiately pink! And so is everything else in my house., October 5, 2014
I have been using this color for 5 months now. I don't know what the heckie is up with it but my hair is SO SO SO SO SO pink. But so is my shower.
I wash my hair regularly and after 5 months it hasn't faded a single shade. It's actually ridiculous. Pigment wise I would give this 5 stars, but I'm deducting one for how bad it stains.
I've had runoff from other colors but NOTHING compared to this. And my now horrendously pink shower.

Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter - For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista
Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter - For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $29.99
22 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Blinking lights is one thing.. but blinking windows? No thank you!, August 10, 2014
Just arrived today and already not happy. This thing has been a bugger to get installed. And even after what seems like successful installation and a glowing blue light.. the window just flashes on my screen for seconds at a time to the point where I have to unplug it to get any work done.

Will update if I can get it working, but so far not so good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2014 2:00 AM PDT

Manic Panic Flash Lightning Hair Bleach Kit 40 Volume
Manic Panic Flash Lightning Hair Bleach Kit 40 Volume
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $10.50
26 used & new from $8.96

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have long har, get 2 boxes!, July 5, 2014
First and only hair bleach I'd ever used. Natural medium brown past shoulder length hair.
My only complaint is that it took me 2 boxes. Luckily my room mate ran and grabbed me a second box, or I'd of been a hair dalmatian for a few days.

Scripto Electronic Lighters Full Size 5 Count
Scripto Electronic Lighters Full Size 5 Count
Offered by Sumeet Imports
Price: $13.19
3 used & new from $7.29

4.0 out of 5 stars These lighters are, June 25, 2014
perfect. None of that trying to flick the metal piece and ruining your fingers business. You just press back and down on these, and it holds a perfect flame that doesn't leave.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - Black
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, June 25, 2014
I have a nuud lifeproof case and I was worried it wouldn't fit, but it fits perfectly! I haven't had any problems yet.

Blue Baseball Bump Cap - Lightweight Safety hard hat head protection Cap
Blue Baseball Bump Cap - Lightweight Safety hard hat head protection Cap
Offered by Lucent Path
Price: $14.25
3 used & new from $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cap, June 12, 2014
Works great! I've been using it for a few days now and no problems. Only complaint could be it gets hot fast but it's good otherwise!

Belkin MIXIT Car Charger with Lightning Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Gen, and iPod nano 7th Gen (2.1 Amp / 10 Watt), Black
Offered by Mentensy
Price: $13.39
19 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 22, 2014
Amazing charger. Works perfectly. The light is pretty bright, but you get used to it, you can always cover it up if anything.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8