Profile for Melissa Guaman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melissa Guaman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Price: $19.70
26 used & new from $17.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, January 25, 2014
This is a junk set of utensils. The spatula end started to fray after 1 month of gentle use. I never leave it in the pan and hand wash. If you can afford better, get better. You're going to have to replace it soon anyway.

OXO Good Grips 5-Quart Stainless-Steel Colander
OXO Good Grips 5-Quart Stainless-Steel Colander
Price: $29.95
15 used & new from $23.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colander, January 25, 2014
It has lots of little holes. You don't have food loss and stuff drains quickly. The feet keep it from sitting in juices. Stainless never melts in boiling water, and you can grip it. This is the colander of my dreams.

Snapware 38-Piece Airtight Food Storage Container Set
Snapware 38-Piece Airtight Food Storage Container Set
Price: $41.20
13 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 25, 2014
These things never leak. This is a good set with just the right numbers of useful sizes. They're a bit of a pain to wash (no dishwasher) but I'll take it for the water-tightness.

Carnation Home Fashions Color Rounds Ceramic Resin Shower Curtain Hook, White
Carnation Home Fashions Color Rounds Ceramic Resin Shower Curtain Hook, White
Price: $10.68
7 used & new from $7.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Made, January 25, 2014
I really like the design of these hooks, but they're poorly made. They arrived with dings and scratches. Some of them were semi-painted over, so I think it's a factory defect. Also, they're a weird blue-white. I may try to sand them and repaint them a true white.

White / Hot Pink Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Wallet Case; Best Design with Coolest Premium [PU/Faux Leather] with Stand Feature and Magnetic Flap Closure; Functional Fashion Slim Wallet Case Cover for Galaxy Note 3 (Release Date); Supports Samsung Note 3 Devices From Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile
Offered by Cellto USA
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Old and Used, January 25, 2014
This wallet works well. I haven't had any issues with the magnets that other reviewers have had. I give it 2 stars because it looked bad from the day I opened it. The magnets stick out prominently. Now that I've had it a month, the magnets have a blueish tinge, making them stick out even more. There was also a deep crease along the back. It does not have the sleek look in the pictures.

Bottom line, it's functional but ugly. I'm going to buy something different.

Earthbath Hypo Allergenic Pet Shampoo -- 16 fl oz
Earthbath Hypo Allergenic Pet Shampoo -- 16 fl oz
Offered by Product Galaxy
Price: $13.52
12 used & new from $7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Sensitive Dog, September 21, 2012
This is the best shampoo I have found for my dog. She is old and itchy. The vet doesn't know why she chews so much, but this seems to help. Her coat looks and feels better than it has for years. It smells good too. It doesn't irritate her skin or my eczema at all.

Amzer AMZ90198 Amzer Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for HTC mytouch 4G - Smoke Gray
Price: $9.95
5 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 23, 2012
The case is a slightly rubbery, just enough not to slip out of my leathery hands but not enough to collect pet hair. I've dropped my phone on concrete more times than I can count and it still works! I've had it for a year now and It's still a perfect fit. None of the pattern has worn off or discolored. I highly recommend this case.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Please switch back to the old design., July 26, 2011
The product works great and all, but the design isn't that good. It doesn't work well with a hard case. If you point it towards the back, only the tip clips in and the slightest movement pulls it out. Hopefully you notice. If you point it forwards, it blocks the first usb port, which for me means I can't use a jump drive and a mouse. The old design was a lot more functional.

Sonicare HX7012-60 E Series 2 Pack Compact Brush Head
Sonicare HX7012-60 E Series 2 Pack Compact Brush Head

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems Here, July 25, 2011
I did not have the problem the other reviewer had. The description seems to say that you are getting 2 heads, which is what I got. I'm not too keen on their compact size, but it'll do. And none of the annoying blister packs.

HTC T-Mobile Mytouch 4G Wall / AC / Home Charger + Car Charger + USB Cable
HTC T-Mobile Mytouch 4G Wall / AC / Home Charger + Car Charger + USB Cable
Offered by Frolax
Price: $4.52
7 used & new from $2.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 25, 2011
All the items in the kit work great. I have one minor complaint, the wall charger has a red light that is always on when it is plugged in. It is so bright that I can't use while I'm sleeping. It's too bad because my phone is my alarm and battery life is dreadful. I had to make it the backup at my office. If that doesn't ruin it for you, get this.

Page: 1 | 2