Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for SR > Reviews

Browse

SR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 158

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SR RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Starbay Women`s Garden Clog Shoes,Tie-Dye White,9
Starbay Women`s Garden Clog Shoes,Tie-Dye White,9
Offered by Action Deals Unlimited Shoes
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 18, 2015
Cute and comfortable. Got complements the first day.

Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid Multi Fruit Punch, 30oz
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid Multi Fruit Punch, 30oz
Price: $33.47
13 used & new from $29.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Not A Complete Formula, August 11, 2015
Didn't taste too bad mixed with water, but there is only 20 mg of calcium and hardly any magnesium either. This is not a complete formula. I much prefer Youngevity Ultimate Classic which contain 600 mg calcium which I need to prevent kidney stones. I DO NOT recommend this product!

Trace Minerals Research Liquimins Colloidal Silver 30 ppm, Dietary supplement Liquid Formula , 8 fl oz bottle
Offered by Green Boat
Price: $17.99
22 used & new from $17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price., August 11, 2015
Great price and very good product!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I Grew Two Cup Sizes, July 19, 2015
I originally left a negative review of this product when I purchased this from another seller on amazon. I didn't think the product was working, but after about 7 - 8 months I have now gone from a AA cup to a B cup. I've tried other products over the years like Grow Bust and nothing worked until this product. It also keeps me lubricated and in the mood, if you know what I mean.

Wenzel EZ Rise 5 Tent, 9.8 x 9.8-Feet
Wenzel EZ Rise 5 Tent, 9.8 x 9.8-Feet
Price: $123.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect Size In The Listing, July 4, 2015
Amazon has this tent listed at the wrong size. When I received the tent it was clearly marked on the package as being 8.8 x 8.8, not the 9.8 as stated in the listing. Also, please note that that is including the overhanging awning on the front and back which means the measurement on the inside of the tent is even smaller. The square footage inside the tent is only 75 square feet. This tent was not big enough for three cots and really would only fit two cots if you want to be able to walk in between them. It seems like a well made tent but sadly I had to return it as it is way too small.

Trace Minerals Research Liquimins Liquid Multi Vita-mineral-berry, 32-Ounces Bottle
Price: $23.99
3 used & new from $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 29, 2015
I had been taking the Youngevity original liquid multi but the price is twice the price of this so I decided to give this a try. The ingredients are very similar and the results I'm getting are equal to the other product. The reason this is more affordable is because it is not part of a multi-level marketing company like Youngevity. By the way, I mix this with water and it tastes pretty good. I have to wonder if all the negative reviews are from people who sell the Youngevity producs. This product will hurt their business for sure.

Update: I had to change my positive review to negative because after two weeks of taking the product it turned from liquid to solid in the bottle. I kept it refrigerated like it says and I always gave the bottle a good shake before using. However, after about two weeks I could not longer hear anything shaking in the bottle so I looked inside and it had turned hard. I tried leaving it out a room temperature over night to see if it would become a liquid again but no change. Very disappointed.

TMS® Waterproof Automatic Outdoor 2 Person Double Layer Instant Camping Family Tent
Offered by Buy4Easy
Price: $35.58
9 used & new from $28.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Automatic or instant easy rise tents are the new thing in tents, June 29, 2015
I came back with intentions of purchasing this tent only to find that it is no longer thirty nine bucks. It looks to be a well made tent but I can't understand why it's so much more than it was two weeks ago. Automatic or instant easy rise tents are the new thing in tents. Fortunately there are many to choose from.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2015 9:10 PM PDT

Streams in the Desert
Streams in the Desert
by L. B. Cowman
Price: $11.08
97 used & new from $2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 1, 2015
This review is from: Streams in the Desert (Hardcover)
These reading are profound and moving. Look forward to each one. One of the best devotionals I've come across. Right up there with My Utmost For His Highest.

The Substitute Guest (Grace Livingston Hill #20)
The Substitute Guest (Grace Livingston Hill #20)
by Grace Livingston Hill
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Story With Added Suspense, June 1, 2015
Grace Livingston Hill books have touched my heart since I was in middle school. Now middle aged, I still enjoy them. This one has some adventure and of course a romance to touch your heart. The purity of her books is so refreshing in today's world. As a Christian woman I really appreciate the wholesome values she portrays in her stories and this book is no exception. This one is filled with suspense, so if you like that, then you will enjoy this book.

KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
Price: $5.99
57 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, June 1, 2015
This is the best knife sharpener I've ever used. It's so small and hardly takes up any room in my drawer and works quickly and incredibly well. My knives are sharp for the first time ever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16