Profile for J. Saum > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Saum RSS Feed (Traverse City, MI, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Dwarf Pomegranate Bonsai
Dwarf Pomegranate Bonsai

1.0 out of 5 stars Small fortune spent for dead tree, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Dwarf Pomegranate Bonsai
I purchased this plant after spending a small fortune hoping it would be all I hoped and read about in the description. Within the first week of purchase the plant shed all it's leaves and seems to be dead or dormant. It arrived with full beautiful leaves and a few flowers, I had high hopes. I followed the instructions to the tee and within no time it lost everything. I took it to a friend who is a professional with bonsai plants and he thinks it was sent as a dying tree meaning it comes looking great but it is really dying. I'm so angry that I spent so much and have had nothing but problems. I do have a green thumb and can usually resurrect anything but this may be a lost cause. I've tried to prune back the dead and fertilize and hope it will pull through but have a feeling I wasted $50.00. Don't waste your time hopes or money on this item. Buy local so you have support and hopefully a guarantee.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2013 12:59 AM PST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Rotten foul odor. Not worth the money, October 25, 2012
I also purchased this plant and have quite the green thumb. After not even a week of receiving the plant the beautiful purple flowers died and the plant has this rotten smell to it and is looking dried up and dying. Looks nothing like the picture entails. I'm so sad I wasted the money on this item. I purchased another plant at the same time and it is either dead or dormant after a week as well. A person is better purchasing locally unfortunately so they can show the seller immediately and get the problem resolved. I followed the instructions to the "tee"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2013 5:05 AM PDT

Lexmark INK CARTRIDGES 16 26 (17 27) Compatible Combo Black Color 10N0016 10N0026 For Lexmark printers Z13, Z23, Z25, Z33, Z35, Z513, Z515, Z601, Z615, Z605, X75, X2250, X1130, X1150, X1180, X1185 from EMBIZ
Offered by Speedy Inks
Price: $14.91
2 used & new from $14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great deal!!!, September 28, 2011
What an amazing deal!!!! Works perfect and definitely cannot beat the price. Grateful to have found this deal!!! Highly recommended.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G - Purple
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G - Purple
Offered by HEALTHY SPENDING

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, September 28, 2011
I bought this because my 2 yr old is famous for throwing my iPod on my hard tile and cement etc. This has survived many falls without injury and I love the color choices. Highly recommended and tried and true. Plus amazons price beats all!!!

Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Size 2 Diapers 228 Count
Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Size 2 Diapers 228 Count
Offered by SET 4 BABY
Price: $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap diapers!, August 20, 2009
This is the first time I have tried Luvs diapers. The one thing that strikes me as being different from the other brands, and believe me I have tried them all, is that they actually smell like powder or something. I believe they are just as effective as the more expensive Pampers and far superior to the other brands I have purchased in the past such as Target Brand, Walmart, etc. So far I am very happy and this is cheaper to buy them off Amazon with free shipping than [...]!!! I am grateful that diapers are now available on Amazon! Love the Luvs!

RS LOWLY WORM SNIFFY BK (Sniffy Book)
RS LOWLY WORM SNIFFY BK (Sniffy Book)
by Richard Scarry
4 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What an excellent book!!!!, August 6, 2009
I LOVE this book, I had it as a child and have VERY fond memories of it, great smells and illustrations. I just bought it for my son who is only a few months old but we will truly enjoy this together. The smells include violet, pine and banana from what I remember. There were 8 smells total. LOVE it!

Gourmet Freshwater Fish Recipes: Quick and Easy
Gourmet Freshwater Fish Recipes: Quick and Easy
by Duane R. Lund
Price: $9.95
17 used & new from $0.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cookbook!, July 6, 2009
I love this cookbook, as stated above. It has EXCELLENT recipes for hard to 'make taste good' fish. My only wish is that the illustrations were better and in color. Very informative!

Anne Taintor 2006 Engagement Calendar (Tainted Ladies)
Anne Taintor 2006 Engagement Calendar (Tainted Ladies)
by Anne Taintor
Edition: Calendar
9 used & new from $5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great calendar!, July 6, 2009
I loved this calendar, my only wish is that the days were blank so I could keep using it in another year! Great funny illustrations!

Baby's First Year Journal : A Day-To-Day Guide to Your Baby's Development During the First Twelve Months
by A. Christine Harris
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $15.96
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!!, July 6, 2009
Great book as I said above. I had the pregnancy day by day book as well and loved it! The only 'downfall' to this book is that each day really isn't super relevant. For example, on day '72' it talks about what is typical for a baby that is 8-15 weeks and his ability to grasp. Otherwise, it is cute and fun to read.

Grandmother Remembers: A Written Heirloom for My Grandchild
Grandmother Remembers: A Written Heirloom for My Grandchild
by Judith Levy
231 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nostalgic book!, May 15, 2009
I am 31 and this was MY book too from my grandmother. Now I have a son and for Mother's Day I couldn't believe I found the exact same one. Talk about a great trip down memory lane! When my grandmother died it was so comforting to have her writing about me (I received it right before she passed). I frequently look back into it and feel so comforted and learned so much I didn't already know. Every child needs a nice book like this.

Page: 1 | 2