Profile for Bradley J. Brisco > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 215

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bradley J. Brisco "Brad Brisco" RSS Feed (Kansas City, USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Face Gels, 8 Count
skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Face Gels, 8 Count
Price: $35.00
8 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing with Mild Results, April 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We really liked the treatment gels, and while very refreshing and hydrating - though they didn't really seem to produce significant, long lasting results. I do believe they would be more effective with more frequent, consistent use every 4-5 days. If on sale, the price is really fair for 8 treatments and if used on-going, results would definitely be more significant. (Reviewed by my wife)

Redeeming Sex: Naked Conversations About Sexuality and Spirituality (Forge Partnership Books)
by Debra Hirsch
Price: $11.68
38 used & new from $9.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Both an important and extremely helpful book, April 20, 2015
Rarely have I anticipated the publication of a book as much as I have with Deb Hirsch’s "Redeeming Sex: Naked Conversations About Sexuality and Spirituality." After waiting for more than two years, I can say without hesitation that it was well worth the wait.

In "Redeeming Sex," Deb provides a thoughtful, holistic, biblical vision of sex and gender issues that not only honors the ways of Jesus, but also offers a much-needed and helpful approach to thinking well about one of the most misunderstood and controversial topics of the day. Deb’s ability to weave a faithful use of Scripture, along with the thoughts of many other authors on the topic, does indeed, as the title suggest, help us redeem this beautiful gift from God. With a perfect balance of prophetic candor and humble, transparent grace, she pushes us to better understand how closely integrated our sexuality and spirituality really is.

I believe this is going to be one of the most important books for the church to grapple with for years to come. It really is one of those books that every Christian should read. Deb writes:

Our sexuality is indeed a powerful force. It can lead us to something of an experience of either heaven or hell, depending on our ability to orient it towards God or not. This is why it not only needs to be understood and integrated into our spirituality, but also handled with great care. And why it’s imperative for Christians to talk more openly about it.

May God use Deb’s book to spur on the church to take the lead in thinking well, and talking more openly about our sexuality. May the world look to the people of God for clarity and wisdom in the midst of so much confusion and misinformation. Thank you Deb for a real gift.

Jarrow Formulas Greek Yogurtein, Coconut Cream, 16 Ounce
Jarrow Formulas Greek Yogurtein, Coconut Cream, 16 Ounce
Offered by NutriCelebrity
Price: $22.99
8 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Tasting Protein Supplement!, April 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I actually really, really love this product -- it is clearly the best 'protein powder' we have used to supplement a healthy weight loss program. I have used it several ways; to add extra protein to regular yogurts for my kids that don't like the greek yogurt, primarily I have supplemented my low-carb, gluten and sugar-free baked products with the Jarrows Coconut protein and LOVE the results! No odd flavor and nice texture, so much better than whey protein products I have tried in the past. Only give four stars because of the price, but at closer to $15 I will keep it stocked in my pantry to boost protein levels in other low pro foods. Love it!

Conair Flex Trim Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Conair Flex Trim Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Price: $21.31
11 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trimmer, especially for the price, April 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Conair Flex Trimmer is an excellent trimmer, especially for $22. I have used four different beard trimmers over the past few years and this one is clearly my favorite. I really like the flexible head, it maintains a close, consistent trim regardless where on your face you are using the trimmer. While it took me a few minutes to figure out how the adjustable comb guard swiveled off of the trimmer (it is great that it stays attached), the incredibly wide range of settings is fantastic. It is no doubt best to start with the longest setting and slowly work down to shorter settings. Take note that it does not come with the two required AAA batteries. I highly recommend this trimmer, no way can you go wrong for the price.

Samsung MotionSync Bagless Slim Design Upright Vacuum with Long Lasting Suction - Spring Green
Price: $180.72
10 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but not perfect vacuum, April 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There is a lot to like about this Samsung upright vacuum. First it was very easy to assemble. Second, it is a very clear, attractive design. Further, the motor is very quiet, and contrary to other reviews I found the unit to be a very reasonable weight and easy to maneuver. It glides very nicely around furniture, with easy and quick turns. The canister is easy to remove, empty and replace. My only critique(s) is that I wish the hose was a bit longer (although I felt the same with every vacuum we have ever owned). Also the "latch" for the attachments simply doesn't work very well. It is difficult to get the attachment to stay on once you finally figure out the way it is suppose to attach to the unit.

LAX Gadgets Slim and Protective Grip Shield Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Gold
Price: $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my favorite (out of more than 8) iPhone cases that I have used over the past 10 years. I really like that the ridge around the cover is black, which I believe makes the screen stand out more. The last case I used was grey and didn't highlight the screen like this one does. I like the gold back cover way more than I thought I would. I also like the grip that is provided by the ridges on the back of case. Lastly, while a very simple touch, I like the opening in the back of the case that shows off the Apple logo. There simply is nothing I don't appreciate about this case.

Revlon Curl Collection Heated Styling Brush
Revlon Curl Collection Heated Styling Brush
Offered by Goodman's
Price: $23.24
27 used & new from $18.59

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a 'Light-Weight', March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have fine hair and the Revlon Styling Brush works really well for 'lift' and body, but I would not recommend it for 'curls'. Waves, yes. I like how quick and easy it is to use, but can tangle if the brush rolls over longer hair more than once. It's handy, and actually prefer it over my 1.5" barrel iron right now, but it is a bit 'wimpy' and I need to use a light styling hairspray or Biolage Thermal setting spray as I am using the Heated Brush. For my hair type, fine -- it creates quite a bit of static, though a soft lift at the crown and around my face. (review written by my wife)

Hoover Air Cordless 2-in-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum, BH52100PC
Hoover Air Cordless 2-in-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum, BH52100PC
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What? Vacuuming Genuinely Enjoyable and Efficient!, February 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love, love, love this Hoover Cordless Vacuum. Shockingly easy to use, it feels like it is power propelled and literally glides across our carpets like glass. I have always despised vacuuming because every machine we ever owned (at least 6 in 20 years), is a beast to use, is inefficient and weak, or flat worthless at cleaning our floors effectively.

This is genuinely THE BEST vacuum, stick, battery-powered, cord-powered, canister, upright, or any type of vacuum floor cleaner we have ever used. Hands down. My husband usually does the majority of the vacuuming and additionally, I go through a mini, or stick vacuum that is stored in the kitchen, approximately every 12 months.

The handheld is an easily detachable unit for a counter top spill of sugar and flour, a table top or even my carseat! The Hoover Air is so surprisingly powerful, yet gentle on even our area rugs. The Air even has a swivel head, and glides right under our furniture to get those small pieces of lost crumbs, just and nail clippings.

It is so versatile, even the stairs were easy and so quickly cleaned, I did them all without breaking a sweat! I don't know if it's the lithium battery, or the mechanics of this little wiz -- but it continues to impress at each use. So quick to get out, for a quick clean or do the entire floor, carpet, wood, stairs and chairs. Worked great on our hardwoods and carpets and we even intend to use it on our upholstery, the really exceptional attachment tools that were included with the Hoover! Even the Brush-heads are replaceable if necessary. At $150 the Hoover Air is exceptional and even more effective and much much easier to maneuver than our $350 Riccar vacuum. Seems silly to be so excited about a vacuum cleaner, but it is simply -- Fantastic. We will definitely be keeping this vacuum for years to come! (this review is written by my wife)

Gund Peter Rabbit Stuffed Animal, 11.5 inches
Gund Peter Rabbit Stuffed Animal, 11.5 inches
Price: $17.69
35 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Cuddly and Quality Toy or Decor!, February 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have always loved Gund Products and Peter doesn't disappoint. So beautifully made, soft, and some much character in his facial features. We got this for our five year old for Easter and she's going to be in love! I would also buy these for my older kids since we still do Easter baskets for all ages! He would also be fantastic as a table centerpiece or on the fireplace mantle for Easter! LOVE HIM.

Lenmar MAVEN, iPhone 6 Battery Case, Double Your Battery Life (3000mAh), MFi Apple Certified, Sleek: Includes Audio Extension Cable and Micro USB Charge & Sync Cable - Matte Black
Price: $99.99
9 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not be more pleased, February 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There is a very good reason (that at the time of the writing of this review) that the vast majority of reviews are 5 stars, and all of the reviews are 4 or 5 stars -- this is a perfect product on every front. There is much to like about this backup charging case. It easily doubles the battery life of my iPhone 6. I love how lightweight it is. I used a similar case for my iPhone 4S, but it was a good bit heavier. The size is also surprising, it is barely larger than the phone itself. The raised edges give extra protection for the screen. I also like two piece rubberized case, that has a built in LED indicator light that clearly depicts the level of charge. I could not recommend this case more highly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20