Profile for S. Dekleine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Dekleine "stainlessrat" RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 inch SM-T3100 / SM-T3110 Android Tablet, COFFEE (with Smart Auto Wake / Sleep Feature. WILL NOT Fit Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.76

4.0 out of 5 stars fits, October 31, 2013
It fits as advertised and works the way it should. I don't know what else to say, but they want me to use more words.

Elven Legacy - PC
Elven Legacy - PC
Offered by FunFactory
Price: $2.49
38 used & new from $0.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, November 10, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Elven Legacy - PC (DVD-ROM)
Turn based, strategic battles is why I gave this game a try. It takes some getting used to, and it is not a mere walk in the park. Even on the easier setting, I did not "walk thru it". I played a few of the scenarios more than once before I was able to advance.

King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Free Demo [Download]
King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Free Demo [Download]

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 10, 2011
A little different than "The Legend". A new story, so it's a new game. I like the game style. Turn based strategy for the battles is why I bought "The Legend", and also why I bought "Armored Princess".

Ram It Down
Ram It Down
Price: $7.84
24 used & new from $3.01

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Judas Priest, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Ram It Down (Audio CD)
Not their best effort, but it's still Judas Priest! Not as chock full of memorable tracks as "Hell Bent For Leather" or "Screaming For Vengeance", but still a good Priest album.

Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood
Price: $10.98
53 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Crue, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Dr. Feelgood (Audio CD)
"Dr Feelgood" and "Shout at the Devil" are the top two Motley Crue albums. (Depending on my mood, which is first and which is second.)'Nuff said.

Time Tells No Lies
Time Tells No Lies
Price: $32.82
30 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitars, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Time Tells No Lies (Audio CD)
My first taste of Praying Mantis, was this album. Love it! Not too hard, not too soft. Love the riffs.

Post Mortem
Post Mortem
Price: $10.00
85 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Different, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Post Mortem (Audio CD)
As the title of this review suggests, Post Mortem is different than Light From Above. LFA was my first Black Tide CD. Loved it. So when Post Mortem came out, I thought "Great! More hard drivin' rock!" Well, not so much. It is a good album, but it is completely different. Post Mortem is more of a melodic rock sound than LFA. It's as if they decided to try something new. Maybe LFA didn't sell well, so they're trying a different style. But in my humble opinion---Pleeeeaaassseee go back to the old style!

King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Offered by 1stVideo
Price: $9.25
14 used & new from $1.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Better, July 6, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
All the bugs that were in "The Legend" seem to have been fixed. I like the strategic battle play more than the real time hack and slash (mostly 'cause I just can't move that fast). It's the same basic game as "The Legend", so it didn't exactly jump out at me. I enjoyed the play of the game, but I liked "The Legend", so why wouldn't I.

Collision Course - Paradox II
Collision Course - Paradox II
Price: $16.72
25 used & new from $8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Oddly captivating, July 6, 2011
An ecclectic mix of sounds and vocals. Not bad. It hasn't wow-ed me yet, but I haven't written it off yet. I think it is one of those albums that gets better the second or third time you give it a listen. Again, don't write it off.

Mean Streak
Mean Streak
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $14.71
27 used & new from $9.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, July 6, 2011
This review is from: Mean Streak (Audio CD)
This is another one that I bought because I had it in the '80s. This is still a great album. "Mean Streak" and "Midnight in Tokyo" still hold their weight as much today as they did back then.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9