Profile for Jay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay RSS Feed (CA)

The Problems Of Work (English)
The Problems Of Work (English)
by L. Ron Hubbard
Price: $15.00
156 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THIS BOOK!, May 12, 2010
I was so impressed with the simplicity and usefulness of this modest book.

The information here allows one to immediately apply it to his life and, especially, his work.

While reading along, I realized that my attitudes were changing. And in the best of ways. I found myself actually getting rejuvenated and interested in work and groups again!

This book contains the tools that one needs to live life with vigor and interest, to enlist support from one's group and to succeed in the work place as well as in life.

Was I surprised to gain so much? Well, yes actually. But, I am beginning to understand why so many good people follow the philosophy of Mr. Hubbard.

He's gathered the best of the best for us. And he has put it into a workable philosophy.

I am grateful, and I'm thrilled to have found this gem of a book!

AN INTRODUCTION TO SCIENTOLOGY: FILMED INTERVIEW WITH L. RON HUBBARD
AN INTRODUCTION TO SCIENTOLOGY: FILMED INTERVIEW WITH L. RON HUBBARD
DVD ~ L. Ron Hubbard; Tony Hitchman
Offered by LibrettoBooks
Price: $14.99
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY, VERY INFORMATIVE!, May 6, 2010
This filmed interview of L. Ron Hubbard was done many years ago in England - I think at his home in East Grinstead.

I found it immensely interesting to watch Mr. Hubbard answer questions. He was obviously a thoughtful, intelligent, curious and compassionate individual who sincerely wanted to help mankind.

Their discussions covered a fairly wide range of subjects within the field of the mind as approached by Scientology and Dianetics.

You really get the opportunity to see the founder of these subjects in a relaxed environment, being asked the obvious questions. But, these are the questions we would ask of him ourselves, aren't they? These are the things we would want to know.

I think this film is a gem, and should be viewed by anyone who ever had a question or two regarding the subjects of Scientology or Dianetics.

Certainly, they should be viewed by anyone wishing to better himself and those around him. His family. His community. His various groups.

Along with this interview, the books, "The Problems of Work" and "The Fundamentals of Work" would also be excellent purchases.

Have You Lived Before This Life?
Have You Lived Before This Life?
by L. Ron Hubbard
7 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a FASCINATING read!, May 1, 2010
Well, the title alone caught my attention enough to purchase this book.

You've got to have an open mind here. Read it and decide for yourself, you know? Mr. Hubbard wouldn't expect less of us.

I for one do believe that man is a spiritual being and occupies this body this time around. How can you kill a spirit? Or how could a spirit die? So, with that out of the way, why not?

But, as I said, this is something you must decide for yourself.

Buy the book and have a read. It is such fascinating stuff! And, think of the possibilities that open up, the chances to right wrongs, to accomplish miracles, to enjoy life... lives.

Over to you.