Profile for Erica D. Erickson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica D. Erickson "EgyptErica25" RSS Feed (Grand Rapids, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Never take them off. Almost. Entire pregnancy fit!, April 27, 2013
First maternity clothing purchase I ever made and soo worth it. Stylish, flattering, oh-so extraordinarily soft and comfy I wear them almost non-stop! Like the gray waistband- has adjusted and fit perfectly from very early to late weeks of pregnancy!! I'm 5'2"/ 5'3" and the length was perfect.

Only giving 4 stars bc the lengthwise leg seam came undone and I've had a sizeable "hole" growing there since my very first day wearing. Quick stitch should fix and overall rest of quality/ fabric great and no other issues.

Would but again for sure!

Snap-On Protector Hybrid Hard/Gel Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - White/Black
Offered by smartshoponline
Price: $2.30
29 used & new from $0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool, excellent value!!, April 27, 2013
Have to admit I wanted a cool, techy looking cover and this was the best I could find and still affordable!! Looks unbelievably cool and is so thick it made my iPod touch look almost like an iPhone (which I was happy about). I'm too cheap for the iPhone but don't want to sacrifice coolness points...

Very heavy/ sturdy, well made and offers excellent hard outer protection with the cool grippy silicone inner shell that fits snugly. Slides off on occasion with rough use (exercise, etc.) but can be quickly and easily slid/ snapped back in place. Great design.

I like the grippy nubs/ material on the outer shell that keep it from sliding off of counters, dashboards, as easily.

Took a bit longer than most purchases to arrive bc of the international shipping but still reasonable delivery/ expected and well worth the wait.

WHITE WROUGHT IRON CRYSTAL CHANDELIER LIGHTING *FREE SHIPPING!* H 19" W 20"
WHITE WROUGHT IRON CRYSTAL CHANDELIER LIGHTING *FREE SHIPPING!* H 19" W 20"
Offered by GALLERY LIGHTING
Price: $185.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful end result., April 27, 2013
Absolutely beautiful end result, lovely white finish, sturdy bones. Nice size, not too big, not too small. Mine is replacing ceiling fixture in my baby's nursery.
I'm quite handy and good at assembling even the most difficult of items and this one left a lot to be desired in that department. Please note: Terrible instructions!! Mostly pictures (small and hard to decipher) with very little written assistance, and major assembly steps completely left out. !!!
No website/ product info available anywhere online either. It helped to study the picture on my order page from Amazon! I'm lucky I'm good at figuring out how things fit/work and am good with tools, if you aren't ...find someone who is to help you or think twice about ordering. Best of luck.
**I'd give 5 stars for the product but 1 star or less for instructions!!! I'm compromising at 4 stars so you don't harshly judge the end result, which is still breathtaking.

Big Train Low Carb Blended Ice Mocha Mix, 1.85 lb Can
Big Train Low Carb Blended Ice Mocha Mix, 1.85 lb Can
Offered by Charlie Bean Company
Price: $37.67
3 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best low carb frappuccino powder out there., October 3, 2011
I use this with unsweetened almond milk for an occasional treat and blend with ice!. Perfect. The very large can lasts quite a while.

Champion Women's Seamless Undwerwire Bra, WMZ Sparkle Pink/Illusion Orange, 36/38 B/C
Offered by Blank Apparel
Price: $42.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious support, serious comfort., July 24, 2011
I alternate this one with my underwire champion sports bra. Both extremely comfortable and the highest support I've found yet. I've tried many, many sports bras and this is worth every penny.

Dolfin HP Back Swim Suit Girls 22-28
Dolfin HP Back Swim Suit Girls 22-28
Price: $26.25 - $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and true favorite., July 24, 2011
I keep coming back to this suit. Comfy and sporty. I'm no longer a size 2 (or 12)... and I still feel sporty and feminine with the x back and high-cut leg design. I have it in blue and black.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Surface Scrub -- 11 oz
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Surface Scrub -- 11 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite scouring powder., July 24, 2011
Excellent scrubbing/ cleaning as well as WHITENING action. My favorite for sinks and bathtub and smells great too. Not as overpowering as some of the scented sprays in this line.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Counter Top Spray, Lemon Verbena, 16 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $10.77
11 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, cleans well., July 24, 2011
I use for basic countertop cleaning. Scent can be strong so sometimes I dilute more than recommended and it still works fine. Makes cleaning fun.

Remington EP-4000 Smooth and Silky Epilator
Remington EP-4000 Smooth and Silky Epilator

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great after years!, July 24, 2011
Can't believe it still works after all that I've used it. It's painful but you get used to it. I do recommend cleaning (remove head, empty, wash, etc.). I've had mine for several years and it still works well. I like it best for smaller areas + combine with an ingrown hair treatment cream.

Sunbeam 901-505 Flexible Heating Pad
Sunbeam 901-505 Flexible Heating Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars Really liked but..., July 24, 2011
I really liked this back warmer- it was cozier and nicer looking than others I've tried and I liked the control setting. Did get decently "hot" for me but only lasted about a year, though I did use it a ton.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3