Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Tony E Davis > Reviews

Browse

Tony E Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tony E Davis RSS Feed (Woodbridge, VA United States)

Plantronics Cable Assy 3.5 Mm Right Angle Plug with qd
Plantronics Cable Assy 3.5 Mm Right Angle Plug with qd
Price: $13.95
79 used & new from $11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vendor, March 26, 2015
Great price, fast shipping.

2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit For Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100V, DSC-HX200V Digital Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended (1000mAh) Replacement NP-FH50 Batteries + Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger + LCD Screen Protectors + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $25.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, and a quality product, January 17, 2013
I was a bit concerned when I read a few of the reviews. But at this price, and Amazon there with me, I was comfortable to try. It came right away, it was exactly what they described. Everything worked fine, and I am happy with the product. Great price and quality product.

LG 60PA6500 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (2012 Model)
LG 60PA6500 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (2012 Model)
Offered by Best Deals Fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture Nice Price, March 12, 2012
I am very happy with the picture quality. Clean crisp picture, and average sound. Our family watches a lot of the "Family" movies, Disney and the like. The Color just pops out at you. It is clear enough, even in high speed video that you feel like you are there. Some of the movies we watched before was a different movie with this TV. "Tangled" for instance was a bit more exciting because of the effect of the height of the tower in this screen, as was the roller coaster scene in "Despicable Me".

I wanted a smart TV, but this one was within my budget. I had planned to purchase a sound bar so I figured I would try to save some money on the features on the TV. I was looking for the sound bars when I found the LG LHB336 1100W 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System with Smart TV. It was on sale at the Military PX for a little over $300. It provided the sound, and the Smart TV function, as well as a Blu-ray player. It it matched with the TV and provides excellent sound. It is so integrated that either remote handles the whole system. Aditional HDMI's allowed me to clean up some of the piles of wires.

I have to say that it was a great find. I had planned to purchase from Amazon, but hhGregg had it for about $200 less, and they are local so I just drove home with it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2012 6:36 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom's Diary covering her life and the events that shaped a family.., June 4, 2011
A very easy read, formated in chronological order by date. An interesting look at the life of a mother of 6 children growing up in Kentucky, and their move to Ohio for a better life working in the factories.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Facinating view of a Mother of 6 raising a family, May 16, 2011
Cronological view a a family from the diaries of the mother. Easy reading, and amusing events throughout the past 70 years.

DEWALT DW735 13-Inch, Two Speed Thickness Planer
DEWALT DW735 13-Inch, Two Speed Thickness Planer
Price: $599.00
10 used & new from $540.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Now this is the Planer I was looking for., October 17, 2003
After my Craftsman Planer/Molder ruined an expensive piece of Birdseye maple, I was determined to replace it. I had paid over $600 for this planer and it had ruined several pieces of lumber, usually the expensive boards. I started reading the reviews, and decided that this was the one I wanted. I ordered it here on Amazon, and it arrived ahead of the projected delivery date. I used it to clean up the mess that the Craftsman Planer/Molder made on the Birdseye Maple as well as some curly Maple. I have been doing woodworking for more than 30 years, and I will say that this is the best planer I have ever used, including the larger 20" floor model. I thought that the price was a little high, but in this case, you get your money's worth. It lives up to the reviews, and if any tool deserves 5 stars, this is the one.

Delta 36-889 52-Inch Unifence
Delta 36-889 52-Inch Unifence

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did it take me so long, October 7, 2003
This is by far one of the best investments I have made in my shop. It transformed my old Sears 10" tablesaw. It is so easy to use. I had purchased the upgraded guide from Sears, but it only improved the saw, but I was still not happy. I would have bought a new unisaw, but my father had bought me this saw before he died, and I didn't want to part with it. So I felt my only option was to improve it. I'm glad I did, I saved a lot of money, and got the capability I needed. I highly recommend this accessory.

Jet 414458 HVBS-56M 5-by-6-Inch 1/2 HP Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
Jet 414458 HVBS-56M 5-by-6-Inch 1/2 HP Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
Price: $499.00
14 used & new from $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool, January 8, 2002
This is a great tool for cutting metal. Works as well as expected. Requires few adjustments. Just setup and go. I really like mine.