ARRAY(0xa6c5d648)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Cox RSS Feed (Portland, OR USA)

Hoover SteamVac Pet Complete Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5918900
Hoover SteamVac Pet Complete Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5918900
Price: $189.99
4 used & new from $159.88

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy to have Hoover!, March 17, 2014
I searched for reviews of steam vacs and found one by a regular columnist who reviews products. She bought one of these carpet cleaners. She recommended to pour very hot water. So I heat up my large tea pot and pour boiling water into the cleaning compartment to help aid with the cleaning process. I am so far very satisfied with my purchase which I've had for about a month.

Peaceful Living: Daily Meditations for Living with Love, Healing, and Compassion
by Mary Mackenzie
Price: $16.90
62 used & new from $7.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Reflections, October 7, 2009
I have been practicing non-violent communication in a group for over a year now and thought I would like to write a daily reflections guide for practicing non-violent communication. When I shared this with the group facilitator she told me about this book. I highly recommend purchasing Mary MacKenzie's book; it gives practical suggestions on how to deal with common relationship issues. Plus, she also gives valuable insights for more mindful living each day.

The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle Cookbook: Stop Diabetes with an Easy-to-Follow Plant-Based, Carb-Counting Diet
by Bonnie House
Price: $16.31
86 used & new from $6.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost Weight!, April 10, 2009
My husband has been pre-diabetic for many years and in December was diagnosed with Type II diabetes. We had been on a modified protein/fat and low carb diet but that hadn't helped. So I found this book and have been using it since mid-December. I have lost over ten pounds and my husband has lost close to twenty pounds. Being from the Midwest, he has always been a meat and potatoes guy. But he LOVES most of the recipes in this book and says they are not boring. We go to his diabetes doctor this next week so I am looking forward to what he has to say. Additionally, this way of eating is healthier, not just for humans, but for the planet as well not to be eating meat, and it's less expensive too!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2009 9:25 PM PDT