Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Karen Cox > Reviews

Browse

Karen Cox's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Cox RSS Feed (Portland, OR USA)

Merry Hall (Beverley Nichols Trilogy Book 1)
Merry Hall (Beverley Nichols Trilogy Book 1)
by Beverley Nichols
37 used & new from $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this book, June 25, 2015
I ran across the name of the author in "The Gardeners Almanac", which I am enjoying, and was intrigued so decided to get the first of this trilogy. And find that Beverley Nichols was a kindred spirit. For all those who believe in layers of meaning behind the visible universe and the associated romance of the beyond, I highly recommend this book. A charming, witty and meaningful writing bringing the reader to see life through Beverley's eyes.

Living Beautifully: with Uncertainty and Change
Living Beautifully: with Uncertainty and Change
by Pema Chodron
Price: $12.30
87 used & new from $7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Pema Chodron because she shows how to be human ..., November 25, 2014
I have read several of Pema Chodron's books. I just started reading this book and could have highlighted the whole first chapter as I resonated so completely with what she was saying. I like Pema Chodron because she shows how to be human gracefully.

Hoover SteamVac Pet Complete Carpet Washer with Clean Surge, F5918900
Hoover SteamVac Pet Complete Carpet Washer with Clean Surge, F5918900

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy to have Hoover!, March 17, 2014
I searched for reviews of steam vacs and found one by a regular columnist who reviews products. She bought one of these carpet cleaners. She recommended to pour very hot water. So I heat up my large tea pot and pour boiling water into the cleaning compartment to help aid with the cleaning process. I am so far very satisfied with my purchase which I've had for about a month.

Peaceful Living: Daily Meditations for Living with Love, Healing, and Compassion
by Mary Mackenzie
Price: $15.04
78 used & new from $0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Reflections, October 7, 2009
I have been practicing non-violent communication in a group for over a year now and thought I would like to write a daily reflections guide for practicing non-violent communication. When I shared this with the group facilitator she told me about this book. I highly recommend purchasing Mary MacKenzie's book; it gives practical suggestions on how to deal with common relationship issues. Plus, she also gives valuable insights for more mindful living each day.

The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle Cookbook: Stop Diabetes with an Easy-to-Follow Plant-Based, Carb-Counting Diet
by Bonnie House
Price: $18.06
75 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost Weight!, April 10, 2009
My husband has been pre-diabetic for many years and in December was diagnosed with Type II diabetes. We had been on a modified protein/fat and low carb diet but that hadn't helped. So I found this book and have been using it since mid-December. I have lost over ten pounds and my husband has lost close to twenty pounds. Being from the Midwest, he has always been a meat and potatoes guy. But he LOVES most of the recipes in this book and says they are not boring. We go to his diabetes doctor this next week so I am looking forward to what he has to say. Additionally, this way of eating is healthier, not just for humans, but for the planet as well not to be eating meat, and it's less expensive too!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2009 9:25 PM PDT