Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for W. L. Neuhaus > Reviews

Browse

W. L. Neuhaus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. L. Neuhaus RSS Feed (Hampstead, MD)

Page: 1 | 2
Crosley CR704C-PA Musician Turntable with Radio, CD Player, Cassette and Aux-In, Paprika
Offered by Retrovisions
Price: $93.00
179 used & new from $82.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my 125 year old house!, June 20, 2016
This fits in wonderfully in my kitchen/ dining area. Great sound! Well worth the investment!

Lifesmart Corp Lifelux Series Ultimate 8 Element Extra Large Room Infrared Deluxe Wood Cabinet & Remote
Price: $165.01
16 used & new from $83.52

5.0 out of 5 stars The best infrared heater on the market., October 11, 2014
Love this unit. I find it heats very well even on the Eco setting. Have not used a drop of heating oil yet!
Note: not sure what is going on with the price as I bought this in September for $149....

Shirley Jones: A Memoir
Shirley Jones: A Memoir
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Light read seemed incomplete, September 27, 2013
This book should have been renamed " Jack and Shirley: A Dysfunctional Love Affair". Mainly centered around Shirley and her dysfunctional relationship with Jack Cassidy. Stories of huge penis (including her kids? TMI...), masturbation, 3 ways, Cassidy's supposed bisexuality and infidelity. Shirley even goes off on her trysts...where were the kids during all this as Shirley is sure to communicate that Cassidy was a bad father....Alot was glossed over and her marriage to her new husband sounds horrible...

Grundig G8 Traveler II Digital AM/FM/Shortwave Radio with Auto Tuning Storage - Black (NG8B)
5 used & new from $79.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Little receiver on the market, August 27, 2013
I have a Grundig G3 that I tested side by side with this unit. It equaled or outperformed in very test I gave it.
With great sound, a few less features like SSB, but easier to operate with superior FM reception in a metal building...
I'm selling my G3...

McCartney II (Archive Collection)
McCartney II (Archive Collection)
Price: $16.46
59 used & new from $9.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad...really bad...., May 9, 2013
Self indulgent over produced mess. I am a big Beatles/ Wings/ McCartney fan but this recording is as attractive as a dumpster fire. "Coming Up" (the Live version) is a good song live, but not on this CD. "Waterfalls" is a wimp noodle of a song and "Temporary Secretary" is headache inducing. Don't waste your money, as this was the beginning of the end. Most everything after this was ego driven muck....
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2016 10:45 PM PDT

Custer
Custer
by Larry McMurtry
162 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to Fiction!, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Custer (Hardcover)
Larry McMurtry's Custer is a loose ends decent picture kind of mess. The historical accuracy seems to based on assumptions and for some reason shots are taken at Custer's wife and his marriage in general. I also noticed some of the pictures are not labelled properly and it seemed slapped together, not by the publisher, but the author....Save your money and get it from the library like I did....

American Red Cross FRX3 Hand Crank NOAA AM/FM Weather Alert Radio with Smartphone Charger
95 used & new from $30.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper!!!, October 25, 2012
The Eton FRX3 is a fantastic device. I have owned a number of emergency radios and this is the first one I stuff in my work pack and use everyday. The Solar Panel works extremely well and the battery life is far longer per session than advertised in the book. The mini USB charges in 2 hours and I have received up to 7 hours at "office level" volume. The reception is great. I am in a heavy brick and metal building from th e70's and it performs as well as any radio I have ever taken to work. This product is worth every penny. Thank you Eton for getting it right in an great emergency/everyday travelling radio.
I really love the Eton productline but there have been a couple products I have tried and returned and reviewed in a less than stellar light. My Amazon review for the FR600 and the Raptor were not of a recommending nature. Eton got this one right. I just ordered a Torq for my car and I will be reviewing that as well shortly.

Eton Solarlink FR360 Self-Powered AM/FM/NOAA Radio with Solar Power, Flashlight, and Cell Phone Charger (Red)
Offered by Googol Shop
4 used & new from $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Radio, October 5, 2012
I picked this radio up because I wanted one I could take back and forth to work in my bag and to have for downstairs when I go home at night. Invested in an Ac adapter and I charge it at work. Also wanted one with a Weather function. This radio does everything it says, I especially like the ease of controls and I can hook my cell phone with a line in and improve the sound and volume from my phone on youtube or other sites. Solar Panel is slow to charge and must be in direct sunlight. The reception is excellent. A great little product with a number of uses....highly recommended. Eton Customer Service is great as well....

Grundig Globe Traveler G3 Portable AM/FM/Shortwave Radio, Black - (NG3B)
Grundig Globe Traveler G3 Portable AM/FM/Shortwave Radio, Black - (NG3B)
2 used & new from $174.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this radio, April 12, 2012
I tested several radios before making my purchase. For me, this one has all of the features and performance I was looking for. I could have done without the air band or the rds, but the synch really works and ssb is excellent. Pulls in all of the major SW broadcasts, I was veryimpressed with the range picked up without drifting. Of course all of this depends on where you are in the world. It is a solid feeling unit, excellent ergonomics with very good sound for its size. With headphones, the FM stereo is awesome.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 9:32 PM PDT

Etn Raptor NSP200WXOR Solar USB Charger and Weatherband Radio (Orange) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
24 used & new from $80.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty disapointing performance for a radio, March 30, 2012
I purchased this with high hopes and within two weeks, the antenna came off when extended. Amazon happily replaced the unit. However after a month of taking it in my pack everyday to work, outside on hikes, etc, I would have to say I am disapointed in the overall performance of the radio. As I mentioned the antenna is flimsy for a very firm and durable body. Besides that I found:
- The altimeter and barometer needed constant calibration and was not consistent
-the thermometer would rise well over the current temperature if you were charging or holding the unit in your hand.
-the sound was very poor
-reception was not very good as well. The best reception I could get is if I held the unit...the minute I placed it on a table, the reception and volume level needed adjustment.

The good parts are:
-well built except for the antenna
-splash proof
-battery life was nice and teh solar panel really worked...

I think Eton needs to go back to the drawing board on this one. Fortunately Amazon refunded my purchase...

Page: 1 | 2