Profile for RibsBrisket4me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RibsBrisket4me RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fintie Apple iPad Air Folio Case - Slim Fit Leather Smart Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for iPad Air 5 (5th Generation) - Orange
Offered by Fintie
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., November 29, 2014
This is a super ipad cover for the price. Good quality, and well made. Has a nice kickstand on the back. Much more sturdy than my last cover. This is a winner.

Griot's Garage 11063 Glass Polish - 8 oz.
Griot's Garage 11063 Glass Polish - 8 oz.
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, November 29, 2014
Fixed up my old car perfectly! My 11 year old car had marks/scratches on the windows from a lousy ice scraper. I bought Griots glass polish and use it with Griots 3 inch glass polishing pads and the 3 inch Palm pad holder. This combo took all the marks/scratches out of my windows. I used some elbow grease and polished the windows pretty hard and then buffed the window and polish off with a Cotten towel, and the windows are glistening.

Timex Men's T49909 Expedition Rugged Field Natural Dial Olive Green Leather Strap Watch
Price: $34.70
12 used & new from $30.92

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is what Timex is all about!, August 10, 2014
I have several Timex watches. Ironman, Weekenders, dressier and diver. The two Timex Expedition Series watches I have, this one ....and theTimex Unisex T499279J Expedition Rugged Metal Field Blackout Leather Strap Watch
....are to me the best of what Timex has to offer. These watches are heavier and well built. They have stainless steel casings and genuine leather bands. These are hefty and substantial watches. They keep time well, and I love the Indiglo feature. To get a watch of this level of quality for less than 50 dollars is a superb value.

AERO ARMOR Protective Case for iPhone 5C - Blue
AERO ARMOR Protective Case for iPhone 5C - Blue
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color...!, December 3, 2013
Wrong color....I ordered a Blue case, the package says Blue, but the actual color of the case is PURPLE!!!!!!!
Jeesh....very disapointed.

Carhartt Men's  Traditional Fit Tapered Leg Jean
Carhartt Men's Traditional Fit Tapered Leg Jean
Price: $29.39 - $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product!, October 23, 2013
I generally like Carhartt shirts quite a bit. Because of my experience with the shirts, I decided to try their jeans. I have two pair of Levi's which I also like, but I also have several pairs of Wally World Faded Glory jeans. Well, you get what you pay for.

The thickness of the demim, the tightness of the weave is far superior in the Carhartt jean. Also, sizing is VERY consistent. I bought one pair 36/32, and then months later bought a second pair, same size and they both fit perfectly.

With Faded Glory, every jean is a crap shoot as far as sizing, some too big, some too small, some shorter, some longer. Also with cheaper jeans, the denim does not go far into the pockets and you can see the white pocket liner. (I hate this)

The Carhartt jeans and just much better made., and it seems they will wear and last much much longer. As of right now, the Carhartt jeans fit great, look great and are very comfortable. They are easily worth the little extra $$ that they cost compared to the lower cost "bargain" jeans.

American Crew Ultra Gliding Shave Oil 1.7 oz
American Crew Ultra Gliding Shave Oil 1.7 oz
Offered by FGP
Price: $14.28
31 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it., October 13, 2013
Smells great, and smooth shave! Better than the razor clogging, Shave Secret. Shaves as close as with King of Shaves Oils, and I really like the scent.

A little pricey, but overall worth it!

Razor Saver
Razor Saver
Offered by Sustainable Village
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This freakin thing works!, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Razor Saver (Misc.)
If you take the time to look at my past reviews, I am kind of a shaving buff. I have bought and used a myriad of shaving items over the years.

I shave my head everyday, and therefore I greatly appreciate a good shave. The downside of my shaving routine, is the lack of durability of today's high end disposable razors. My go to razor is the Schick Hydro 5. To me it gives the best shave, and lasts a decent two weeks. Well, with using the Razor Saver, it got 4.5 weeks of head shaves!

I was so impressed, I ended up dropping some cash on the uber-expensive Gillette Pro-Glide. Yes, I also got 4 weeks out of one of those!! In fact, the lube strip is totally white (which means it has to be replaced) and yet, I have it so sharp, that it actually "squeaks" when I shave my scalp with American Crew Shaving Oil or King of Shaves Alpha Gel!

I have to put these bigger headed blades on the RS, the opposite way than what it shows on the picture. My razor handle is on the right side, if that amkes sense. Still works just fine.

I will say after I sharpen the blades on the Razor Saver, I dry the blades on a dry towel, using a forward stropping manuever.

All in all, the Razor Saver makes it much more cost effective to shave with today's best but also most expensive razors. The Razor Saver pays for itself quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My "Batman" Watch ;), July 16, 2013
Freakin' cool looking watch. Black on Black, just the right weight and size. Nice leather band, keeps great time and of course I love the Indiglo.--thumbs up!!!!

This is one of Timex's top echelon watches. Along with the T2N694 and the T49909, this watch is very well made, substantial in weight and size. It keeps time very well, and come with a nice leather band.

This watch is totally work/office appropriate.

This is really a nice timepiece at a super price.

Carhartt Men's  Workwear Pocket Short Sleeve Henley
Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short Sleeve Henley
Price: $16.99 - $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare Quality, July 16, 2013
I will add my raves to the masses here. This is a superb shirt. THICK cotton, wears well. Like most thick Carhartt shirts I wear a large (and in cheaper t-shirts I wear an XL due to shrinkage). With the "cheapening" of almost everything on stores shelves these days, it's nice to get real quality. When I wear my Carhartt, it just feels.....right.

Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak with Deluxe Package
Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak with Deluxe Package
Price: $255.50
20 used & new from $222.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Best value for getting out on the water-, June 16, 2013
Please note this is the third summer for our SE330. Took it out today and it works just as good as when it was new. I'm 6ft tall and my daughter is 5ft 5inches tall. We both fit in without any issues other than a little knee bend. Still, the ride is VERY comfortable even for a few miles of paddling. We almost exclusively use this on a large lake and it excels in this environment. Where else can one or two people get on the water for 3 years for @ $300??? We paid @ $250 for the SE330 Deluxe Package and $50 for two life vests. We got a second SE330 for my wife and son to use so the 4 of us can get on the lake together. I have never felt as if this was going to tip over. In fact, my daughter likes to dive out of the SE330, swim a bit, and she can climb back in with no real tipping issues at all.

It tracks well, and paddles easily for an inflatable. Remember this is NOT a hard-shell so don't expect the same speed as a HS would have. We are still using the "stock" paddles that came with it, and they are just fine. No blisters and not issues with them coming apart on the water.

This can easily fit into a car trunk. I actually stopped using the storage bags and am able to fold it up flat to put in my car. For storage I actually keep ALL the equipment in a new, sealed lid, rolling trash can. I roll it up to my car, put the SE330 and all the gear in the hatchback and on to the lake--piece of cake. We've used the SE330 many times and it does not look like it will wear out anytime soon. If you think you need a little more leg room, get the 370, but for us the SE330's have given us lots of fun times on the lake with very little $$ investment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6