Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Kailua, HI, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
After She's Gone (West Coast Series Book 3)
After She's Gone (West Coast Series Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This book drove me crazy., July 20, 2016
Halfway through I thought I was going crazy and wanted to stop but since I had invested so much time I kept plowing through. I am done with Lisa Jackson. The characters were just going around in circles. and in this book she referred to the dog as "that damned dog" again. Does she not like dogs? Looks like to be continued which I won't be reading.

Zoo 2 (BookShots)
Zoo 2 (BookShots)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love reading the Zoo series but also enjoy watching the Zoo series on TV and comparing them, interesting!!, July 15, 2016
This review is from: Zoo 2 (BookShots) (Kindle Edition)
I love the way James Patterson writes, short chapters. Zoo2 was short but Patterson writes so many other books that I fill my time with his many other books but now I can't wait for Zoo3!!!

Lost Dog (A Gideon and Sirius Novel Book 3)
Lost Dog (A Gideon and Sirius Novel Book 3)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It took long enough for another Gideon & Sirius book!!!, July 6, 2016
As soon as I saw there was a book 3, I had to get it & start it immediately & I wasn't disappointed. I love Sirius & Gideon & this had the addition of Angie. I was speed reading & cried my eyes out, that's all I'm going to spill.

Without Warning
Without Warning
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a break from Andy Carpenter, May 8, 2016
This review is from: Without Warning (Kindle Edition)
David Rosenfelt never fails! Love all the Andy Carpenter books but also love when he breaks and writes about different characters, different paths.

Deep Freeze (West Coast Series Book 1)
Deep Freeze (West Coast Series Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The damned dog, April 24, 2016
Should have been the damned daughter! Every time they say dog I was like what did the dog do, that the dumb daughter didn't do but get in dabdw

Rekucci Women's "Ease In To Comfort Fit" Pull-On Modern City Shorts (8,Black)
Rekucci Women's "Ease In To Comfort Fit" Pull-On Modern City Shorts (8,Black)
Offered by Rekucci
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I usually don't order pants/shorts online but was pleasantly surprised!, February 6, 2016
Comfortable, I will more than likely order another one.

Fitbit
Fitbit
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Life before Fitbit - not so good!, January 23, 2016
This review is from: Fitbit (App)
Can't imagine life without it now that I have one. It also makes me so aware of what I eat!!! Love it love it.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Tora! Tora! Tora!
DVD
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Saw the planes flying overhead., August 24, 2015
This review is from: Tora! Tora! Tora! (Amazon Video)
Since I was in the 7th or 8th grade at Wheeler Intermediate at Wheeler Air Force Base while they were filming Tora! Tora! Tora! and was able to see the planes flying overhead, I actually felt part of it, when I saw this version.

Music Stand Light: Clip On Book Reading Lamp, Adjustable Brightness, USB Cord/AC Adapter included, AAA Battery Powered, Bright 4 Bulb LED by Certain Way - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars I finally got a book light with an adapter and I like it!, July 1, 2015
I just started using it to read my books. It takes a little getting used to. I have to fiddle with it to light up the whole page. You have to use both lights, it's not strong enough to just one of the lights to light up a whole book, but I like it. I don't think I'll be able to use it on a paperback though, it's a little bit heavey, haven't tried it yet on a paperback.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2015 3:09 PM PDT

Survivors: Moon's Choice
Survivors: Moon's Choice
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Moon's back story the most so far...., May 20, 2015
Her story made me feel the most. The beginning of her connection with Fiery made me cry inside since I already completed the Survivors series. But I loved this short the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5