Profile for S. Carlson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 434

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Carlson RSS Feed (Huntington Beach, CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
12 sets of Gold Stars 11568301-12W LED Replacement Bulb 1003 / 1141 / 1156 Base 120 LUMS 12V or 24V Natural White
Offered by Smart Camping World
Price: $189.95
2 used & new from $89.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat this price, December 29, 2013
I purchased this set of 24 LED bulbs to replace every original incandescent one on a Fleetwood Gearbox Toy Hauler. They arrived in great packaging that kept them all safe, and installed in minutes. Brighter than the originals, and with a fraction of the power usage these should last years. One bad bulb out of the batch, and the seller replaced it immediately. Perfection.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Playstation 3
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Playstation 3
Price: Click here to see our price
262 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Yo ho ho...and all that jazz, December 21, 2013
This is hands down my favorite AC title so far. I loved the little bit of naval action from earlier games, but this one takes it to a whole new level. It's almost as if they've put two games into one. You've got your standard AC fare (sneaking, killing, more sneaking) which is fantastic as always. Then you've got a superb pirate ship battle adventure in a gloriously rendered sandbox world. I've been playing for about 15 hours total and haven't done half of the missions yet...I'm having far too much fun sinking or plundering enemy ships. If you've been a fan of the series, you'll love it. If you're new to the franchise, you'll still love it. Bottom line: you'll love it.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Carrier Packaging - Wild Orchid
Price: $21.66
16 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice basic case, November 8, 2013
I bought this for my Mom's brand new Galaxy S4. It looks great (make sure you look at all pics, though...there is a lot of "orchid" on the front rim), snaps on the phone like it always belonged there, and offers moderate protection from bumps and minor drops. The price on Amazon is amazing, considering the Sprint Store wanted to sell her the same case for $49.99.

Motorcycle Elite Stainless Steel License Plate Frame by Cruiser Accessories
Motorcycle Elite Stainless Steel License Plate Frame by Cruiser Accessories
Price: $8.07
10 used & new from $8.07

5.0 out of 5 stars No more lame frame, November 8, 2013
I recently bought a Vespa-ish scooter from a local scooter store, and while I love the bike I'm less in love with the store itself. Hence, I wanted to remove their branded license plate frame to stop advertising for them A.S.A.P. Grabbed this guy for under $10 and couldn't be happier. Basic stainless steel frame with a clean look and a great fit over a California motorcycle-sized license plate.

Bosch 24OE ICON Wiper Blade - 24" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 24OE ICON Wiper Blade - 24" (Pack of 1)
Price: $21.01
36 used & new from $14.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Wipers. Ever., November 8, 2013
I cannot say enough good things about the Bosch Icon wiper blade. My brother installed a set on his Ford Super-Duty about 6 months ago and we were blown away by what a difference a few extra dollars can make. I just had to get this set for my Civic. They are quite simply the best wipers I have ever used. Windshield is usually cleared completely in one pass with no streaking. Can't wait for the rainy reason to try my new set out.

Bosch 28OE ICON Wiper Blade - 28" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 28OE ICON Wiper Blade - 28" (Pack of 1)
Price: $24.12
21 used & new from $18.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Wipers. Ever., November 8, 2013

Lego: Marvel Super Heroes
Lego: Marvel Super Heroes
Price: Click here to see our price
76 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Avengers: Assemble!, November 8, 2013
I loved the Lego DC Superheroes game and couldn't wait until Traveler's Tales gave the Marvel Universe the Lego treatment. They did not disappoint. All my favorites are included here, from the iconic (Iron-Man, Hulk, Thor) to the lesser known greats (Black Bolt, Groot). Largely uses the same simple gameplay as previous Lego offerings, but with a few power-based tweaks here and there. Good graphics, awesome sound. Hours of fun.

Funko POP Television: Sheldon Cooper Green Lantern Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Television: Sheldon Cooper Green Lantern Vinyl Figure
Offered by Kooky Toys
Price: $8.95
53 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lil Sheldon, November 8, 2013
I bought this for my desk at work, as well as the Amy Farrah Fowler POP figure for my wife to keep on hers. We both enjoy the reactions they draw from friends and co-workers. Well-made and nice to display in or out of the box.

Funko POP Television Amy Farrah Fowler Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Television Amy Farrah Fowler Vinyl Figure
Offered by BBToyStore
Price: $11.90
32 used & new from $6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Lil Amy, November 8, 2013
I bought this for my wife to keep on her desk at work (I have Sheldon on mine). Very cute and well-made little bobbleheads draw a lot of laughs and comments from co-workers. Great buy.

LG Electronics 32LN5300 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (2013 Model)
LG Electronics 32LN5300 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV (2013 Model)
Offered by Adorama Camera
27 used & new from $240.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little TV, November 8, 2013
I purchased this as a bedroom TV for my mother, and neither of us have any complaints. Installing the base stand was a breeze and the initial setup was a no-brainer. After a few minor tweaks to the picture and sound settings (mostly to dial down a little too much red in skin tones) the picture she's getting from DirecTV looks fantastic. As with most flat screens these days, the sound leaves a little to be desired, but as I mentioned it's a bedroom set. Very satisfied!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20