Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for BuckeyeBaby > Reviews

Browse

BuckeyeBaby's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BuckeyeBaby "DJ" RSS Feed (IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Descendants of William Shurtleff of Plymouth and Marshfield, Massachusetts Volume 1
by Benjamin Shurtleff
Price: $58.75
21 used & new from $31.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book if you're a descendant of William Shurtleff, January 9, 2016
Great book if you're a descendant of William Shurtleff. Lots of good, verifiable information about the family dating back to William.

ShowerMade Portable Shower Tote Storage Organiser
ShowerMade Portable Shower Tote Storage Organiser
Offered by Elite Choice U.S.A.
Price: $29.97
4 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shower tote for dorm living, January 5, 2016
I bought this for my daughter to use in her dorm room next year. It's a nice size; not too large, but holds all the essentials. It even came with a shower body scrubber :)

Kenra Platinum Thickening Spray, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
Kenra Platinum Thickening Spray, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Beautogen
Price: $15.60
13 used & new from $12.61

5.0 out of 5 stars I have super fine hair to begin with, November 8, 2015
This really works for my graying, thinning hair. This product adds volume without adding sticky stiffness. I use this on days I want more volume and follow up with a volumizing hair spray for hold. It is much lighter than other products that add density/thickness, but don't be fooled by that. You need to use this on wet hair (a few sprays) and then blow dry to get the full effect. I was using it daily along with the hair spray, but I've found that makes my hair a little weighted down, so now I use this every other day and that seems to do the trick.

I have super fine hair to begin with, but with the thinning and graying I was really frustrated with the lack of good products out there for aging hair. This product does what I need it to do!

The America Ground (The Forensic Genealogist Series Book 3)
The America Ground (The Forensic Genealogist Series Book 3)
Price: $6.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book in the Morton Farrier series, September 27, 2015
This book is a great continuation in the Morton Farrier series. I really like these books because the characters are believable and enjoyable. I really enjoyed learning the history of the America Ground in this book. I have my own murder mystery in my family tree in the late 1840s that I've been trying to solve, so I was intrigued by how the mystery would be solved through forensic genealogy.

I would have given this 5 stars, except for two drawbacks to this most recent book and kindle edition. First, the life-threatening situations are getting a little harder to believe as the series continues. How many times can Morton have his life, the life of Juliette or their home in jeopardy? Second, I'm not sure if the print issues had the same problem, but the kindle edition had some serious consistency issues. There were times where Joseph & Eliza Lovekin are referred to as Joseph and Eliza Elphick. Eliza's friend, Lydia, is sometimes Lydia Bloom and other times Lydia Booth. It got confusing when trying to keep the characters and relationships straight.

The book has some great plot twists at the end that you don't see coming, so other than some editing flaws, it's a great read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 6:37 AM PST

COOKING DASH 2016
COOKING DASH 2016

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected from a Dash game..., July 5, 2015
This review is from: COOKING DASH 2016 (App)
I've played almost all the Dash games and this one is a disappointment. The game crashes constantly and requires too much in-app purchasing to advance to the next levels. Lost interest after the first restaurant.

Red Herring
Red Herring

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, May 13, 2015
This review is from: Red Herring (App)
Very fun game! It's addicting and I like the different levels. Be aware that some puzzle packs are free, but most you have to buy.

Can Knock Down
Can Knock Down

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but short, February 9, 2015
This review is from: Can Knock Down (App)
This is a nice free app with decent graphics, but with only 8 levels it ends way too fast. I finished it in about 10 minutes. Would be a 4-star review if there were more levels.

Beautyrest Pillow, Extra Firm, Two Pack, Standard Size
Beautyrest Pillow, Extra Firm, Two Pack, Standard Size
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $38.75

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointed!, November 20, 2014
These aren't even a medium firm pillow, much less extra firm. These were flat after one night. I was so hoping my 2-yr. search for a firm pillow was over, but no such luck. Do not waste your time or money on these. They are spongy and flat and offer no neck support at all. Very disappointed.

Stanmar Labs 90005 Dr. Greenfields Burn-N-Bite Gel, 5 oz.
Stanmar Labs 90005 Dr. Greenfields Burn-N-Bite Gel, 5 oz.
Offered by SelfCare Plus
Price: $14.90
3 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever for bug bites!, August 17, 2014
This is the best gel I've ever found for controlling itch from bug bites. It also works great at relieving pain and itch from sunburn and other minor burns. I bought this at a local pharmacy years ago and when it closed, I wasn't able to find it anywhere for a long time. So glad to see it here on Amazon so I can buy more!

Genuine 220W HP Power Supply FH-ZD221MGR Rev. A P/N# 633195-001 Replaces: DPS-220AB-6, Lite-On PS-6221-9 + caseen NATUREGUARD Screen Cleaning Wipes Travel Kit
Offered by Craezon
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, August 8, 2014
First one lasted 6 months. HP replaced it under warranty with the same PS. Second one lasted 6 months. Absolute JUNK!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4