Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Literary Lola > Reviews

Browse

Literary Lola's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Literary Lola RSS Feed (Austin, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
Price: $59.99
114 used & new from $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my choice, March 29, 2015
Everything positive reviews have said about this hand held vacuum is true. I am very pleased with it. The only little problem I have is finding it a good place to sit and remain plugged in. If only I had a larger utility room with more outlets! Still, it's worth it and would chose this model over the ones that hang from a wall when not in use.

Sun Maid California Golden Raisins, 15-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Sun Maid California Golden Raisins, 15-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Offered by cirdan
Price: $31.82
9 used & new from $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, March 29, 2015
Just the same as grocery store golden raisons and a much better price.

3M Chemical Odor Valved Respirator, 2-Pack
3M Chemical Odor Valved Respirator, 2-Pack
Price: $10.97
5 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, March 29, 2015
I ordered this item for my husband and he is extremely pleased with the masks. They do the job well and ordering them from Amazon was another plus since this particular type is not readily available in the usual retail stores.

CoverGirl Brow and Eye Makers Pencil, 520 Soft Blonde Warm,0.06 Ounce
CoverGirl Brow and Eye Makers Pencil, 520 Soft Blonde Warm,0.06 Ounce
Price: $3.49
5 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, October 27, 2014
Very adequate eyebrow pencils for the price. A good color for cool blonds and while not soft, not uncomfortablely hard either.

Carhartt Men's Anvil Belt,Brown,38
Carhartt Men's Anvil Belt,Brown,38
Price: $31.74
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Too nice!, October 8, 2014
The belt is just as described, perhaps a bit nicer. Only problem is, I bought it for my husband for a work belt and he loves it so much he is keeping it for casual dress with best blue jeans since it makes a good match to his boots!

Extra Soft Down Filled Pillow for Stomach Sleepers w/ Cotton Casing - Made in the USA, Standard
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally.. the perfect pillow!, May 26, 2014
I have been searching for an unbelievably long time for a down pillow to replace three very old ones that I just couldn't give up but finally had to do so because they ultimately died of natural causes. I am not a stomach sleeper but need a very soft and pliable pillow that will conform to the needed position to avoid waking up with a headache. I have purchased other down and even down alternative pillows and even top of the line memory foam ones, much more expensive and none served my need. I had almost given up when I took the chance and ordered this wonderful little pillow. It is just as advertised. I ordered a standard size and got just that, which is what I wanted. Many "standard" size pillows these days are a bit larger than the ones I was replacing and make a tight fit in older pillow cases, resulting in making the pillow a bit less "mushable". I love this pillow, but one caveat: it really is extra soft. My husband tried it since I offered to order him one, and he agreed that it was very soft, but said he required more support. I have had this pillow now for over two weeks and it does not flatten out and does fluff up completely when you plump it by shaking it in the usual manner. I am very grateful to the people who made this pillow.

Aramis for Men by Aramis 8.1oz 240ml EDT Splash
Aramis for Men by Aramis 8.1oz 240ml EDT Splash
Offered by HbHut
Price: $38.03
65 used & new from $33.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, April 5, 2014
I was disappointed this time in the Aramis I ordered for my husband. I chose the large bottle because in the past, my orders have been just fine. This time it seems to be sort of "watered down". I can't say for sure. I smells sort of like the department store version , just not as strong, and doesn't last. I guess you get what you pay for. My bad. Won't do it again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2016 7:01 AM PST

Carhartt Men's Sherpa Lined Sandstone Sierra Jacket J141,Frontier Brown  (Closeout),Large
Carhartt Men's Sherpa Lined Sandstone Sierra Jacket J141,Frontier Brown (Closeout),Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect work jacket!, January 24, 2014
My husband's old work jacket finally was getting too used looking (not a Carhartt) but similar duck exterior with a warm lining. He wanted a new one just like it but I couldn't find it. I did my research online and concluded that this model of the Carhartt was the closest to it and based on the excellent recommendations decided to take a chance. I am very glad I did because this turned out to be an even better jacket than his precious old jacket! Every positive comment you read about it in other reviews is true and more so. And the price on Amazon is very reasonable.

Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball Green
Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball Green
Price: $5.49
18 used & new from $4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a MELT system substitute, October 12, 2013
It's OK for what it is advertised, but like other customers searching for that perfect little ball to use with the MELT massage system and cannot find one anywhere, I took a chance on this one because of the size. I purchased it for my husband and maybe he will eventually make use of it but right now, he is very "meh" about it. Too hard, for our purposes.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Price: $43.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, October 12, 2013
I'm not sure it smells exactly the same as the first bottle I ever bought (from a department store) but neither did the second one from the same store! In fact, I think it is better than the later department store version. None of it lasts very long but it has such an enchanting, subtle scent that I cannot seem to live without it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3