Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for mrfixit > Reviews

Browse

mrfixit's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mrfixit "mrfixit" RSS Feed (Freehold, NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower (CARB Compliant)
Price: $125.02
24 used & new from $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool., October 17, 2015
Excellent performance and functionality. Finally a 2-cycle engine where I don't have to carry a screwdriver in my pocket to tweak the carburetor while doing a chore. Easy starts, consistent idle speed, relatively quiet. Blower produces large volume of air at high velocity for moving leaves and twigs. Even at idle there is sufficient volume of air to move debris off hard surfaces. Great at reducing leaf raking time and effort.

Waterpik Technologies ICA-111 Watersaver Showerhead
Waterpik Technologies ICA-111 Watersaver Showerhead
Offered by SJS Commercial
Price: $9.63
13 used & new from $5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent high pressure stream shower head, June 29, 2015
This shower head used to be sold under the name; Great Vibrations. Unfortunately it vanished from the market a long time ago. I've been searching for a shower head that delivers that stinging water stream and a practical width pattern. This does the trick especially with the water flow restrictor removed. I'm on a well system with operating pressure set to 50 - 70 psi. It is definitely the best one on the market for those wanting high pressure needle-like stream. I tried at least eight other so called high pressure heads. Unfortunately they don't even come close to this one. While it consumes more water (with flow restrictor removed) I take "Navy Showers" so it still satisfies my ecologically conscious side.

SpeedOut Damaged Screw Extractor & Bolt Extractor Set
SpeedOut Damaged Screw Extractor & Bolt Extractor Set
Offered by Develop All
Price: $6.90
39 used & new from $3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior Steel, April 20, 2015
Drill end broke off inside deck screw on first attempt. At first I thought I've gotten a counterfeit since I bought it on-line, not in the blister pack and for only a fraction of the advertised cost. I examined the laser etching on each bit and seems to be nice and sharp. The volume of negative reviews dispelled my suspicion of a counterfeit. It is simply made of inferior steel and fails so rapidly one can't even make an intelligent evaluation of the design.

Winegard RFL-342 SensarPro White TV Signal Strength Meter
Winegard RFL-342 SensarPro White TV Signal Strength Meter
Price: $71.65
32 used & new from $57.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Gadget, December 15, 2013
Used it to locate and document compass headings for all TV stations receivable at my location. My TV receiver does not have a signal strength indicator so this device was is very handy to locate signal peaks.

ACDelco AFS75 GM Original Equipment Heated Oxygen Sensor
ACDelco AFS75 GM Original Equipment Heated Oxygen Sensor
Price: $37.75
34 used & new from $23.55

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM O2 is the way to go., June 13, 2013
Intermittent DTC P0134 a year ago led me to an aftermarket no-name-brand replacement of the upstream O2 sensor on my 96 Lumina, 3.1L with 235K miles. The problem continued. Still had intermittent DTC P0134. Numerous circuit checks did not disclose any wiring problems. In desperation I decided to go with an OEM (ACDelco) sensor. I had doubts this was going to remedy the problem but to my surprise this ACDelco sensor did the trick. This sensor shows activity on the scan tool after only two minutes of warm up (summer-time). I was always skeptical of others' claims that only an OEM sensor would function in their vehicle. This made a believer out of me. The $10 extra over an aftermarket sensor was well worth it.

Camco 11582 3/4"OD x 42" Aluminum Anode Rod
Camco 11582 3/4"OD x 42" Aluminum Anode Rod
Price: $20.30
4 used & new from $20.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra peace of mind., April 24, 2013
Received item in timely order. Was easy to install as I had sufficient ceiling clearance over the heater. Gives me additional peace of mind by hopefully extending the life of my water heater.

Zinwell ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV Converter Box (for Antenna Use)
Zinwell ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV Converter Box (for Antenna Use)
Price: $51.00
20 used & new from $17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick., January 15, 2013
It did the trick until I got a modern TV receiver with a digital tuner. I still use it occasionally to aim my directional rooftop antenna as the new digital TV does not have a built-in signal strength indicator.

O'BERRY ENTERPRISES 3233 "SQUEEEEEK NO MORE" FLOOR REPAIR KIT
O'BERRY ENTERPRISES 3233 "SQUEEEEEK NO MORE" FLOOR REPAIR KIT
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $18.89
48 used & new from $17.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Partial success., January 15, 2013
It quieted the squeaks resulting from floorboard moving up and down over loose nails. Just be mindful it will not quiet when butting edges of floorboard spanning the joists rub against each other.

Autel MaxiDiag US703 Diagnostic Scan Tool
Autel MaxiDiag US703 Diagnostic Scan Tool

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than expected., January 15, 2013
Not what I expected. I thought this would display enhanced data streams besides just the generic OBD2 data stream and DTCs. Not so. Also, it did not detect all control modules on my GM cars ranging in years from 96 to 06. Returned for a refund.

GE WD26X10013 Dishwasher Pump and Motor Assembly
GE WD26X10013 Dishwasher Pump and Motor Assembly
Offered by Appliance Factory Parts
Price: $99.99
11 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New life into an old GE dishwasher., January 15, 2013
This was to replace a leaky pump on a 17 year GE dishwasher. This is the third motor-pump in this machine as the original motor failed after 13 months of use on a machine with a 12 month warranty. This installation was straightforward and seems to be quieter than the previous design.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4