Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Susan Schenck > Reviews

Browse

Susan Schenck's Profile

Customer Reviews: 837
Top Reviewer Ranking: 913

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan Schenck "award-winning author of four books" RSS Feed (Cuenca, Ecuador)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Death Wish Ground Coffee, The World's Strongest Coffee, Fair Trade and USDA Certified Organic, 16 Ounce
Offered by Death Wish Coffee Company
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental focus without jittery adrenaline drain, July 29, 2016
This coffee makes me feel awake, but without the jittery feeling and adrenaline-rush like I get at Starbuck's. This is much better, smoother. It has a full-bodied rich flavor, a smooth taste. I tried 3 heaping scoops, and it had an acidic bite to it. The coffee in the pot was totally black, you couldn't see through it. The next day I tried 2 level scoops and found that to be perfect. Using the two scoops, I found it didn't taste so acidic. It gives me the focus and mental concentration I need to work in the AM, but without that wired/tired adrenaline drain. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

Susan Schenck, award-winning author of The Live Food Factor and several other books

InterUS Key Caps Tags, Id Labels Tags with Split Ring, 40 Pcs in 8 Different Colors
Offered by InterUS
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing keys, July 29, 2016
This is a lovely deal. Forty lightweight key chains! These guys are very colorful, but they're also light. As a result, I put my house key and car key on something sturdier, so that it'll make a loud noise if it falls from my pocket. But what I love these for are all the miscellaneous keys that I keep for the house: keys for each room, the key to the pantry, the key to the safe, etc.

Since they come in eight colors, you can use a color coding system if that helps you organize. You have to take the plastic part off the ring in order to get the label part to slide out. The label consists of a small paper with a plastic covering. So you label it, put it and the plastic cover back in the case, and attach the ring back on, then hang in your cupboard or wherever. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

Tranquil Guitar - Soothing Music For Relaxation and Sleep -
Tranquil Guitar - Soothing Music For Relaxation and Sleep -
Offered by The Rhythm Tree
Price: $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Mellow music for truly winding down, July 29, 2016
Great music for winding down! It's very mellow, and I find the combo of a quiet guitar against the background of ocean waves very soothing. Now, this is not the monotone kind of music I would have to have while I am in bedding trying to get to sleep. This would be the music BEFORE that. I enjoy listening to this when I am reading, trying to get sleepy. It works. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

AUAUA iphone 6s Leather Case , Genuine Leather Wallet, Top Layer Leather, Thin&Light Fit for iPhone6S/6S Plus/6 Samsung GalaxyS6 S7 Xperia Nexus, within 5.5 inch (Brown)
Offered by AUAUA Direct
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy. Love the soft, high quality leather!, July 29, 2016
I love the soft, high quality leather! Great case for smart phone of standard size. It might not be shatterproof, but it's got more class than those that are. (Just don't be a klutz and drop your phone.) There are three slots for credit or business cards. Behind that is a pocket for cash. The whole thing shuts readily and easily with magnets at the four top corners. This magnet way of closing things is quite the trend. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

Zookki Essential Accessories Bundle Kit for GoPro Hero 4 3+ 3 2 1 Black Silver and SJ4000 SJ5000 SJ6000, Sports Camera Accessories Set in Outdoors
Offered by ZookkiDirect
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a kid with a new toy---creatively inspired!, July 29, 2016
This action pack has everything! When you're not shooting, it is like a giant Lego set with so many combinations that it stirs your imagination. The expandable rod opens about 3 1/2 feet. Everything fits my Go Pro. It helps me to be more creative by giving me more angles to shoot from. The chest strap is really comfortable. Everything fits in the lightweight storage bag. All the accessories are made with high quality material. The floats offer many interesting possibilities.

I think the cool thing about this kit is that it inspires my creativity. I'm not the most active action photographer but when I put the chest attachment on as I walked the city, the results were that it inspired me to be more creative in my shots. It's really more than an accessory kit if you play with it. I was thrilled to get this in exchange for an honest review. It makes me feel like a kid with a new toy!

Meluoher 6 Wine Stoppers+ Gift Box--Funny Wine Gift Accessories ,100% silicone wine bottle stopper to seal the Personalized ,also as barware &bar stools to Preserve Wine and beer
Offered by Melouher
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A solution to corks that won't go back in! Keeps wine fresh, July 29, 2016
I gave these to some friends to test, since I don't drink any more. They claim it really does keep the wine fresh. I have always found that cork caps that come with the bottle are dreadfully hard to get back in, so this is a clever solution. They are made of sturdy 100% food grade silicone, making them nontoxic. (The alcohol can be toxic, but not the caps :-) These also make conversation pieces and get a few laughs at a party. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

SCREAMING MOM Set of 5 Fine Mesh Laundry Bags for Washing Machine With Shirts,T-shirts,Underwear,Bras and Socks
Offered by Screaming Mom
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for delicates, sturdy, value for 5-pack, July 29, 2016
I have reviewed laundry bags, several sets, and what makes this one unique is that it comes in larger bags and a set of five (many have only four). One white one and a black one are nearly as big as pillow cases. There are also two somewhat smaller ones, and a 3-D which is ideal for bras. They are all made of a sturdy, durable nylon.

These are great especially for washing delicates such as bras or lacy panties, or lacey tops. Then, if you don't want to put the items in the dryer, the bag is a handy visual reminder for you to take them out and line dry. (I often don't catch some clothes to hang dry, and they get slightly damaged.) I was happy to get these in exchange for an honest review.

Hydration Bladder, GOLDSTAR 100 Oz/3 Litres Water Reservoir - FDA Approved, Non Toxic BPA Free Material (3L)
Offered by GOLDSTAR
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for price, easy access, toxin-free!, July 29, 2016
I have reviewed several bladder packs, and this one is great for a hike or walk as it fits into most day packs I have. I am very health conscious, so the fact that it's BPA-free is imperative. Plastics that contain BPA are not only harmful to health, but also make the water taste disgusting! This pack is sturdy, with a handle on top for easy removal. I found it easy to use even with one hand, while biking. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

MAIGG 3000 Lumen Bright Headlight Headlamp Flashlight LED Torch with Rechargeable Batteries and Wall Charger USB Charger for Fishing Camping Hiking Riding Hunting
Offered by OMIGA
Price: $25.88

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 ways to recharge batteries (included), 4 modes, July 29, 2016
I have reviewed quite a few headlamps to date. This headlamp fits snug yet comfortably around the head. It comes with a USB charger, a wall charger, a car charger, and two rechargeable batteries. It's pretty easy to figure out how to use it. The lights has four modes: the larger lamp (center), the two side lamps, all three lamps,and strobe (used for SOS signal). The only criticism I have is that the lamp isn't really all that bright, even with all three lamps on. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

Hydration Pack w/ 70 Oz / 2L BPA-Free Bladder For Running, Hiking, Biking - W/ Front/Side Pockets, Adjustable Chest & Shoulder Strap- Lightweight Day Bag/Backpack Fits Men Women Kids
Offered by DSEC
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well ventilated, extra pockets, nontoxic, and easy to use, July 29, 2016
Very nice hydration pack! It's very comfortable to wear, but a snug fit and wouldn't work for someone who's really large. I went on a bike ride at about 15 mph and found it very easy to use with one hand, while the other was on the bike. I love that it is also BPA-free, as BPA is very toxic. I also love that it has two side pockets and a front pocket on one of the shoulder straps (where some may put a cell phone).The material is double breathable mesh, and I found this to be very breathable. Even in the heat of the summer, it didn't cause extra heat or irritation, as it's well ventilated. I was happy to get this in exchange for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20