Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Shanna Lott > Reviews

Browse

Shanna Lott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shanna Lott RSS Feed (Minnesota)

QinYing Women Hot Red Winter Buttons Waist Band Long Woolen Coat XL
QinYing Women Hot Red Winter Buttons Waist Band Long Woolen Coat XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and warm!!, March 9, 2015
This is a lovely coat!! I was worried about the fit as some of the other reviews stated that the sizing is small. I decided to go two sizes larger than I would normaly wear. I am 5'4" and weigh about 140, and the XL fit just perfect!! I have noticed with other purchases that are "asian" sizes I always go at least 1 to 2 sizes larger than normal. The coat is VERY soft and warm, and the color is bright, perfect for spring days here in MN!!!

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Star Trek: The Next Generation: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Levar Burton
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $29.02
49 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ST:TNG= EPIC!, November 23, 2012
I am an avid "trekkie" and this is definatly a DVD worth buying! The quality is AMAZING!! You can actually see all the detail and hear the sounds. They did not over due it with the added effects either, it looks exactly the way it should. I am looking forward to Season 2:)

Star Trek Classic Deluxe Dress
Star Trek Classic Deluxe Dress
Price: $12.46 - $79.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for (girl) Trek Fans!!, October 31, 2012
I purchased this for halloween (of course) and it worked out great!! I am 5'4" and weigh about 135, I got a medium and it fit just right. I also took the suggestion of a previous review and colored the emblem with a yellow sharpie. I purchased some Vulcan ears and wore tall black boots to complete the look.....live long and prosper!!!

Wilton Black & White Scroll Monogram Pocket Invitation Kit
Wilton Black & White Scroll Monogram Pocket Invitation Kit
Price: $24.99
12 used & new from $18.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Invite!, June 30, 2012
I purchased these invites through a consignment store and I'm glad I did! They seem complicated at first because there are so many parts but once they are assembled they look lovely...I have had so many compliments on them. It did take a few tries to get the different pieces to print correctly but that is why they include test pages. Wilton's webiste had all the templates needed to print, and it works great in MS Word. I did not use the ribbon on mine because I thought they looked better without it. Postage was only .85c for me to send these...which I thought was reasonable. The scrolling design is raised which adds a nice touch to the pieces. I would give this a 5 star rating but I gave it a four only because they are time consuming to put together. Overall they make a great formal invitation!!

Space Station Deep Space 9 Hallmark Ornament
Space Station Deep Space 9 Hallmark Ornament
Offered by Tannenbaum Express
Price: $49.50
16 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any Trek fan!!, October 15, 2011
This is the fourth Star Trek ornament that I have purchased, and I am not disappointed!! Hallmark takes great care in making these wonderfully detailed. The lights work great and look cool when on!! The sound is kind of cheesy but that is part of the fun of Star Trek. The sound and lights only work if the ornament is in the stand, which is a bummer if you want to hang it up. It also has small hooks on the pylons so you can hang mini ships from them!!! This is one of my favorites so far!!!!

Columbia Women's Reach The Peak Down Jacket
Columbia Women's Reach The Peak Down Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those winter days!, February 7, 2011
I have been wearing this jacket for about a week, and I love it!! It's SO warm and comfortable. It can get quite cold here in MN and I needed a jacket that will keep me warm and look good. I have a professional job and have been wearing peacoats which look nice but don't keep you warm. This jacket combines them both very well. It is fitted and flattering. I am about 5'4 and I ordered a medium, it's kind of long in the arms but that's OK. It also does NOT have the thumb holes, funny thing because even the tags that come on the jacket show them!! I was surpised by how light weight the jacket is...and was a bit concerned at first, but this coat is made very well!! I am very pleased with my purchase and recommend this jacket to you ladies who are looking for something warm and cute!!

Bodum Double-Wall Stainless Steel Travel Coffee and Tea Press with Bonus Lid, 0.45L, 16oz, Green
Offered by EPICSMILE
4 used & new from $88.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Press!, January 25, 2011
I am very happy with this travel press. I currently use a Bodum French Press at home and wanted one that I could take with me to work. This press is made very well and keeps my coffee nice and hot! Very easy to use and clean. I purchsed a less expensive press and was VERY disapointed Bodum Travel Press 15-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker, Orange. I recommend the stainless steel version as it is much better quality!

Bodum Medium Travel Press 12-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker, Orange
Bodum Medium Travel Press 12-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker, Orange
Offered by DealBrainz

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected from Bodum., January 25, 2011
I was disapointed with the quality of this item. I currently own a Bodum French Press that we use at home and it is wonderful. I excpected the same quality from this travel press, however this was not up to par. The plastic is cheap, it was cracked when I recived it in the mail,(this may be a shipping issue). The press on the inside did not slide very well and would come unscrewed from the plunger. I did return this item and I purchased this oneBodum Double-Wall Stainless Steel Travel Coffee and Tea Press with Bonus Lid, 0.45L, 16oz, Black. I am much happier with the new Press!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Men in your life!!, December 27, 2010
I purchased these for my fiance for Christmas. His other slippers were so old and worn out that I had to buy him new ones. As we all know men are hard to shop for and some can be picky about what the want!! These are wonderful slippers, very soft and durable. As soon as he put them on he was VERY happy!! I am glad that I found them, and got a good price as well:) If you know someone who likes slippers these would make a great gift!

Del Rossa Women's Fleece Robe, Plush Microfiber Bathrobe
Del Rossa Women's Fleece Robe, Plush Microfiber Bathrobe
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So Soft!, December 29, 2009
I received this robe as gift for christmas. At first I was a bit surpised by the big pink fluffy thing in the box, but once I took it out and put it on I was in plushy soft pink heaven!! The robe is VERY soft and big enough to cuddle up in, MUCH better then one of those "snuggies"!! Also it does not fray like the terry robe I had before. The only con to it is that it is bulky, but that is also what makes it so comfortable to wear! Perfect for those long cold Minnesota winters.