Profile for EJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EJ RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ektelon Vendetta Eyeguard
Ektelon Vendetta Eyeguard
Offered by Racquet Point
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality eyegaurd, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Ektelon Vendetta Eyeguard (Sports)
This is a high quality product. When I used a previous item, I had steam coming on the lenses every time I started to sweat. With this eyegaurd - nothing. No steam at all. Fits very well and saved me from the R-Ball direct hit few times.

Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Price: $29.39
5 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 11, 2014
This litter box is very useful. When our cat go inside, the litter doesn't get spread outside like other simple boxes. The disposal of the poop works great and it's easy to use it. It's an elegant product and great value for the money.

Ambient Weather WS-04 Wireless Thermometer with Indoor and Outdoor Temperature
Ambient Weather WS-04 Wireless Thermometer with Indoor and Outdoor Temperature
Price: $14.99
6 used & new from $13.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Thermometer, April 11, 2014
This is a nice product. I use it next to my A/C and can check the temperature both outside and inside the house. Though it supposed to be rain proof, when it was heavily raining, it stopped working. I dried it and it start working again. After this incident I've installed it under a shade, so it won't get wet again. The temperature seems to be pretty much accurate.

Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Apple MacBook Air MD760LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Offered by Daily Deals Shop (NO TAX)
Price: $899.00
91 used & new from $700.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best laptop ever, April 11, 2014
This is the best laptop ever. I know it's expensive but it worth every dollar. Apple just know how to do it. The discount and free shipping from Amazon just made the decision easier and I bought it online. Got is in the mail in couple of days and we love it.

LiftMaster - Sears Craftsman 139.53753 Compatible Garage Door Remote Opener
LiftMaster - Sears Craftsman 139.53753 Compatible Garage Door Remote Opener
Offered by Garage-DoorParts
Price: $17.46
5 used & new from $12.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't work, April 11, 2014
This item just didn't work with my Craftsman garage door opener. I tried to make it work for 30 minutes and then gave up and returned the item to Amazon.

Ray-Ban RB 3269 Sunglasses, Gunmetal Frame / Crystal Green Polarized Lenses, RB3269-004-58-63
Offered by OpticsPlanet, Inc
Price: $148.00
3 used & new from $142.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses, April 11, 2014
I had a pair like this and it got old, so I found this item on Amazon and ordered it. The best Ray-Ban sunglasses. It doesn't press the head like other sunglasses and it has polarized lenses which is a plus.

Y Hebrew Keyboard Cover for MacBook (HEB-M-CB-2)
Y Hebrew Keyboard Cover for MacBook (HEB-M-CB-2)
Price: $18.91
37 used & new from $9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 11, 2014
Great product. We keep it on the keyboard permanently. It fits the exiting keyboard very well and the fonts are nice.

InterDesign Wall Mount, Mail and Key Rack, Bronze
InterDesign Wall Mount, Mail and Key Rack, Bronze
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mail and key rack, April 11, 2014
This was a great fit next to our entrance door. The mail is placed in the tray and the keys are hung where we can always find it.

Honeywell Econoswitch RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors
Price: $37.32
48 used & new from $32.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution for outdoor lights, September 19, 2013
I used this product to turn on and off the lights outside my house. It's easy to assemble and it doesn't require natural line. Pay attention that you need to use at least 50W bulbs for it to work, so if you have only couple lights, you can't really use the cost effective bulbs. Also, it doesn't have a light sensor, so during spring and fall it requires frequent adjustment of the time. Other than that it works great.

Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher
Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher
Price: Click here to see our price
54 used & new from $17.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product, September 19, 2013
This is a real awesome pitcher. You put the fruits in the central tube, fill it with water and you get a great natural tasty juice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3