Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for Bro G > Reviews

Browse

Bro G's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bro G RSS Feed

Factory Spec 5004 Black Valve Stem Puller
Factory Spec 5004 Black Valve Stem Puller

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked once then broke, June 7, 2013
Handy little tool, just too cheaply made to be useful to me. To be honest if you are a careful sort you can make this work. I need things to be durable. If you are patient and careful this may work for you. My motorcycle tires are very hard to get the valve stem through the hole. When it worked it was great, when it failed I had to take it to the shop. The cable broke away from the head. I see no way to repair it. I will buy another but will spend more money on a more robust tool.

Leatherman - Wingman Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel
Leatherman - Wingman Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel
Price: $29.47
45 used & new from $24.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry it everywhere., June 7, 2013
This is by far the best multi-tool I have owned. I own two because I misplace stuff often. I love it that most things I have lost always end up on Amazon, don't know why I leave stuff on Amazon. It is large but the belt clip mitigates this annoyance and I never know its in my pocket until I need it. The added size makes it more useful. It has the standard stuff. The Philips is by far the best I own, really grabs the screw heads. The little blade that opens plastic packages saved me many cuts and scrapes. The scissors just work. The locking blades take a little learning but what does not have a learning curve? I am very happy with both of them.

SiliconeFixitTape Silicone Fix It Fast Fixit Tape Roll (Pack of 6)
SiliconeFixitTape Silicone Fix It Fast Fixit Tape Roll (Pack of 6)
Offered by amazingindustrialfullfillment
Price: $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, June 7, 2013
I use this to waterproof coax on radio installations. I have also used it to repair leaks under the hood and attach things where I do not want a sticky mess. It is heat resistant and water proof. It has its limitations, it does not stick to anything else. It must be clean and dry or it will not stick, dust and grease will not allow it to bond. It only sticks to itself and when it does it bonds into a solid mass that can not be separated. Repairing things like garden hoses does not seem to work as the tape will not stick to the hose and will allow water to leak past the tape and the hose. Hoses are better repaired by cutting and coupling anyway. It will not repair everything. If you have an application that can be repaired by wrapping the tape around it, this is for you. Otherwise some other kind of tape is what you are looking for. This seems to be the best buy at the moment.

Telebrands Pocket Hose 25-Feet
Telebrands Pocket Hose 25-Feet
2 used & new from $11.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Hose is poorly made, June 6, 2013
I bought one of these at CVS on a whim. Somehow I had never seen the commercial even. It is a great idea, poorly executed! It worked for a few days. It developed a small leak then burst. I spent more money repairing it then it burst in another place. More attempts to repair, more bursting. It wasted my time and my money. My daughter bought one as well with the same result. She gave it to me, one attempt to repair and it just burst in another place. Both went in the trash and now I have catharsis in letting you all know not to waste any time or money on this terrible product.

Ram Mount RAM-B-166-202U RAM Mount Twist Lock Universal Suction Cup Mount with 2.5" Diameter Mounting Base with Universal AMSE Hole Pattern
Offered by Mp3Car Store
Price: $31.99
12 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ram Mounting Systems, Just Works., October 18, 2012
I have used a ram mount for several years. What I like so much about the product line is the vast variety and adaptability of the product. This particular mount is being used as a cell phone mount. The other I own mounts a Ham radio head to the windshield for portability. The Ham radio mount is nearly identical to this mount accept it has a camera mount and this one is just a flat surface. I use the flat surface to mount items with double stick tape but hook/loop would work as well. The product is made from metal and composite plastic, it is very durable and the one I have owned from over two years shows no sign of UV damage and the suction cup still works as it did when new. These are fine products and I highly recommend them, definitely worth the extra expense.

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for the Asus Transformer TF300 Black with Build In Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, June 5, 2012
This is a great case. It looks good and fits well. It has a couple pockets for sd cards that seem to hold well, though I wonder if a card could escape the friction and fall out. It also has 4 pockets for business cards.

The missing star is about the fact that the case and the dock are incompatible, not a deal breaker, but would be nice to have the case fit with the dock on it. It is easy to remove to get it on the keyboard dock. The corners also are exposed, they could get damaged in a severe fall. The leather does come out to the corners and offers some protection so they are not completely exposed.

All in all I am very pleased and feel this is as good as they come in leather.