Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Juel Notes > Reviews

Browse

Juel Notes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juel Notes RSS Feed (Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Malice at the Palace (The Royal Spyness Series Book 9)
Malice at the Palace (The Royal Spyness Series Book 9)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun To Read, July 15, 2016
Enjoyed another adventure with the Royals. Added details , as in her other series , keep the stories varied and very interesting.The ending has me anxious to read the next book!

Ashley Bell: A Novel
Ashley Bell: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Strange and Scary Journey, July 7, 2016
In the quest for Ashley BELL I almost got lost but after reading many books by Dean Koontz I knew I would begin to find the path that he was creating.I felt like I was in the mind of the writer. His books are often very different and scary in many ways.

A New York Christmas: A Novel
A New York Christmas: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A brief look at the Pitt family, June 21, 2016
JEMIMA SHOWS HER METTLE IN THIS ADVENTURE WITH THE USUAL PERRY TWIST.Looking forward to the next chapter in their lives.

Under a Tell-Tale Sky: A Post Apocalyptic Journey (The Disruption Series - Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enlightning Book, May 19, 2016
Most stories about the end of life as we know it involve nuclear war or disease or global famine. This story was very believable and enlightening. The characters were very real and their struggles easy to follow even as the action moved to different areas. While there were many issues that could have been covered the author stuck to what he knew best.That kept me wondering what would happen next. I also learned more about survival.Some locales were familiar and I could easily visual the scene. I definitely want to read the next book.

WordFall -The Most Addictive Words Search Puzzle Game is on Tour Now!
WordFall -The Most Addictive Words Search Puzzle Game is on Tour Now!
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Way of Thinking, April 12, 2016
SEEMS A GOOD WAY TO EXERCISE YOUR BRAIN. DEFINITELY NOT A WORD SEARCH PUZZLE.

The Darling Dahlias and the Eleven O'Clock Lady
The Darling Dahlias and the Eleven O'Clock Lady
by Susan Wittig Albert
Price: $21.53
73 used & new from $8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful series of life in the 1930s., March 19, 2016
Great series.A visit to Darling,Alabama is like seeing old friends.You can not help but like the folks and their town cheering them on through the depression and knowing they would be all the stronger for what was to come.On the lookout for each new book, wondering how far we can go with them.

75 Songs of World War I
75 Songs of World War I
12 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes you back a century, March 19, 2016
This review is from: 75 Songs of World War I (Audio CD)
Very good renditions of songs from another time.A book referred to a song from the war era and I wanted to find out more. This set was low priced and had very good quality.Songs are funny ,serious, and sad.Music was very different then but they did not have all the advances we do now. I could still understand the words and feeling of the songs.

With Every Letter (Wings of the Nightingale Book #1): A Novel
With Every Letter (Wings of the Nightingale Book #1): A Novel
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The writing was good and the characters interesting, January 16, 2016
I enjpyed my first book by Sarah and have the next 2 in the series already to read.The writing was good and the characters interesting. The history about flight nurses was a different angle.A WWII history reader, I was not aware of their struggles.Reading about prejudices towards women pilots I should have known more, but the nurses are not usually the focus of these stories, maybe in hospitals and ships.I did not miss any "spiced up " scenes or language. Thank you you for that.

Queen of Hearts (A Royal Spyness Mystery)
Queen of Hearts (A Royal Spyness Mystery)
by Rhys Bowen
Price: $25.95
52 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A "Royal" Caught between two worlds, October 14, 2015
IT has been fun to see what was going to happen next as she somehow manages with no job, no husband, and no secure home of her own. This series is not meant to be like the "Molly Malone" books so they are often more light hearted and funny while we root for Georgie to find her place in the world (which we are pretty sure will not be as queen of England...lol).This was not my favorite one but I still enjoyed it a lot and will look out for her next adventure.Rhys Bowen is a favorite author.

Red Herring
Red Herring
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Quick workout for your brain, October 13, 2015
This review is from: Red Herring (App)
Lots of fun with different levels so you can go easy to hard ,whatever you are in the mood for.It does make you think because the solution is not always obvious.CAN TAKE MINUTES OR MUCH LONGER JUST LIKE A jUmble can.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3