Profile for Thy Cavagnaro > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thy Cavagnaro RSS Feed (NJ)

Leashes and Lovers: What Your Dog Can Teach You About Love, Life, and Happiness
Leashes and Lovers: What Your Dog Can Teach You About Love, Life, and Happiness
by Sheryl Matthys
Price: $14.19
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful and entertaining "must read!" for anyone who's ever loved a dog, March 21, 2010
Mirror, mirror on the wall...I can't believe my DOG is the one who can tell me all!

I had heard that dogs were great sources for learning about yourself, but author Sheryl Matthys finally takes the time to write a book about it so we all can benefit from the knowledge she's accumulated over the years as an interviewer, avid dog lover and certified dog trainer.

Witty, insightful, and just all around entertaining. Although some of the stars of the book may be full of fluff, the book certainly is not. I couldn't put it down, and neither will you!

The Adventures of Milo and Otis
The Adventures of Milo and Otis
DVD ~ Masanori Hata
Price: $5.99
458 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming/dispel rumors, November 28, 2001
This movie continues to delight me each and every time I see it. It's a wonderful movie for all ages with universal themes. The cinematography is excellent (filmed entirely in Japan over the course of 4 years), the storyline melts your heart, and Dudley Moore's narration couldn't be more perfect.
(...)
Bottom line: this movie will not disappoint you. Rent it, buy it, and you'll agree that it was more than worth your time and money.