Profile for Mallory > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mallory RSS Feed (Fort Walton Beach, FL)

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Three Little Pigs Play Set Soft Baby Toy
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Three Little Pigs Play Set Soft Baby Toy
Price: $23.51
53 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Piggies, June 5, 2010
I bought this as a gift for my friend's one year old baby girl. I never actually got to see it, but my friend said her daughter liked to play with it in the bathtub! I ordered it because I love pigs, and wanted to send a gift that was obviously from me. ;) From my friend's description, it sounded pretty durable since she was able to play in the bathtub, and throw them around. She seemed pleased with it.

1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Deep Pocket Brick
1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Deep Pocket Brick
Offered by Bespolitan
Price: $24.00
2 used & new from $24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not A Bad Deal Considering the Price, June 5, 2010
I bought these as a gift for a friend after having ordered myself a set. Considering the price these are not such a bad deal. I do believe they are mislabeled, hence the price. I love high thread count Egyptian Cotton, and ordered them the first time because I was curious why they were so cheap. They are quite thin, but do a have silky, light weight feel. Can be used as a back up set of sheets, or an inexpensive gift. For the price, there isn't too much to complain about.

1200 Thread Count King 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket Sage
1200 Thread Count King 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Cotton Deep Pocket Sage
3 used & new from $75.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not A Bad Deal Considering the Price, June 5, 2010
Considering the price of these sheets, I can't really complain too much. They are quite thin, and I would say that somehow they were mislabeled, hence the pricing. I ordered them because I love high thread count Egyptian Cotton, and was curious about why they were so cheap. Besides being thin, they do have a silky light weight feel. Not a bad deal all around. I am using them as a backup set of sheets, and also bought a second set in a different color and size for a gift.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Spa-Like Feel!, June 5, 2010
I love this shower curtain! Looks beautiful and spa-like, and the green really pops against the white background. It is slightly sheer, which is great because it does not make it dark inside the bathtub. Seems to be well made, and is machine washable...much easier than trying to wipe it down! Also, looks great with grass green colored accessories.