Profile for Trevor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trevor RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
i-Blason Motorola X Moto X Smart Phone by Google [ Ultra-Thin 0.24 mm Tempered Glass ] Premium Minimal Bubble 8 H Scratch Free Screen Protector (Glass-uT)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $13.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is defective. Causes proximity sensor to malfunction., September 25, 2013
I loved the idea of a super thin glass screen protector. I received the product and installation was super easy and bubble-free. After a few days, I realized my phone's screen would turn off every time I received a call and I couldn't get it to turn back on until the call was over. This hadn't occurred at first, and then I realized the cause must be the screen protector, since it covers the proximity sensor. I removed the protector, placed another call, and then tested it by moving the screen protector over the sensor and removing it several times. Sure enough, that was the problem.

Will attempt to return for a full refund. Hopefully i-Blason fixes the shape of the screen protector to leave the proximity sensor uncovered. If they do, I will buy a new one and give it a 5-star rating.

Tap Board Black Dry Erase Tap Handle
Tap Board Black Dry Erase Tap Handle
Offered by KegWorks
Price: $44.50
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fun handle, September 11, 2013
If you have a kegerator at home, this is a great handle. I got this with the white one and can mark up both handles with whatever kegs I currently have.

White Board Dry Erase Beer Tap Handle
White Board Dry Erase Beer Tap Handle
Offered by KegWorks
Price: $38.50
4 used & new from $38.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fun handle, September 11, 2013
If you have a kegerator at home, this is a great handle. I got this with the black one and can mark up both handles with whatever kegs I currently have.

Levi's Men's Front Pocket Wallet With Money Clip,Brown,One Size
Levi's Men's Front Pocket Wallet With Money Clip,Brown,One Size
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best wallets I've had., September 11, 2013
I carry my wallet in my front pocket, so I wanted something thin. This wallet is incredibly thin, and although I was worried about it only having 4 card slots, each slot is loose enough or big enough to fit about 6 cards. I was skeptical of using a money clip, but its actually quite nice. I do wish, however, that the money clip was removable.

Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider
Offered by goHastings
Price: $19.82
119 used & new from $13.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, kinda boring. Extremely graphic deaths for Lara., May 26, 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider (Video Game)
Not a terrible game, but the main story can be beaten in a day or two. Good if you want to kill a weekend playing video games.

Charles-Hubert, Paris 3576-W Mechanical Pocket Watch
Charles-Hubert, Paris 3576-W Mechanical Pocket Watch
Price: $86.34
10 used & new from $70.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as an accessory for a night or two., May 26, 2013
I bought 9 of these pocket watches (3 of this model, and 3 each of two other models) as groomsman gifts for my wedding. Although I have no idea about the actual craftsmanship of the watches, they look fine enough to impress almost anyone. They require winding, and will not keep time without winding more a few days (I think). Resetting the time and winding them is easy enough, though. They work well as an accessory to a nice black-tie event, and will keep correct time for at least a few days (longer if you wind them every few days).

Charles-Hubert, Paris Satin Finish Mechanical Pocket Watch

The Shield, Season 7
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ending to a tv show, period., May 26, 2013
This show is so good, and the end is unexpected, justified, and completely original. I highly recommend this show to anyone who loves cop dramas.

Chrome Draft Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
Chrome Draft Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
Offered by HomeBrewStuff
Price: $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, easy to clean, May 26, 2013
Works as expected, easy to clean. I suppose this could be a 5-star review, but its hard to have such a passionate response over a simple piece of machinery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3