Profile for D. Peris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Peris RSS Feed

Sony Playstation 3 160GB System
Sony Playstation 3 160GB System
Offered by OEM Deals
Price: $333.33
248 used & new from $129.90

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CONSOLE EVER, January 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Two words to sum this up, BUY IT! In every single aspect PS3 has amazed me, graphics are better than xbox, controllers are not so bulky, fast online, various games, game modes. Just amazing I dont even want to spoil anything with a review and let you explore the PS3 your self!!! SO JUST BUY IT!!

The Stronghold Collection - PC
The Stronghold Collection - PC
Price: $9.99
47 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, simply amazing., January 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I can personally say I have played every single stronghold various times and they are all amazing. They are each in their own way different from the other and have a whole new plot and game play. Just to think you can buy them all at once in the same pack is great and I would recommend this game to everyone and I can almost for sure say you will enjoy this game. Especially for someone that has played any stronghold game and has enjoyed it this is a must buy.

The Pacific
The Pacific
DVD ~ Joseph Mazzello
Price: $19.96
27 used & new from $13.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, a must buy., January 17, 2011
This review is from: The Pacific (DVD)
I have watched Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, ext ext. All of the WWII movies but, they are all set in Europe. Now this on the other hand really shows what the marines went through, it was a totally different enemy, setting, weather, combat missions, objectives and everything else that has to do with war. I think it tops every single war movie or series I have ever seen especially of the quality and smoothness of the series.

Mag Online Only - Playstation 3
Mag Online Only - Playstation 3
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $5.00
162 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Hate or love, your choice..., October 24, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Ok, I heard from a few people this game was bad but I bought it anyways. That's when I relized this game is either fun or its just boring. Like every other games you have to get used to the maps, and gameplay before you can enjoy it and I think that is what keeps alot of people from liking this game. It only really takes about a day or two before you can start getting used to the game. I was suprised to find no lag, and that the team system is really good and accurate. Also the game is like COD speed, BFBC2 game modes (in a way) and SOCOM graphics. But especially for 30 dollors I would purchase this game.

Bioshock - Playstation 3
Bioshock - Playstation 3
Price: $14.99
113 used & new from $5.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Gay, June 25, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I heard so many great things about this game, and for [...]$ I said why not. It might just me but this game was really boring, and the story line sucked along with everything else. But honestly for [...]$ go for it because unlike me, you might enjoy this game alot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 9:24 AM PDT

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires - Playstation 3
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires - Playstation 3
34 used & new from $10.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, then starts the repitition., June 25, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This game, is way to repetitive. The first campaign I played I was all into it, being a dynasty warriors fan. But then I started the second one and it was just the same thing over and over. Exept with a character much worst than the previous one so it got kind of annoying. But I am happy with what I got out of this game, seeing as how I only payed 20$ for this. So if you can get this for cheap, go for it. I saw that the price rose on amazon up to 40$, It might change so if it goes lower, get this game.

The Saboteur - Playstation 3
The Saboteur - Playstation 3
Offered by gamedynasty
Price: $49.99
46 used & new from $8.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Be the Irishmen., June 25, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Ok, short and sweet. You should buy this game, especially for the price it is at. This game might get repetitive if you play it alot, for me so far it hasn't really gotton that way. But I have seen for some people it has, and that is pretty much the games only flaw. So for 20$ you should really give this game a go, great plot, details, vehicles, guns, and all the little things all together make it a great game.

Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood - Playstation 3
Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood - Playstation 3
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $23.98
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wild West Game!, May 24, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I first started playing it I thought it was an ok game and I was just going to beat it and put it along side the rest of the games I have beaten. But once I got to the second Act this game really gets intense and very interesting. So now im planning on getting the platinium trophy and I think that if you can get this game, you should.

Stronghold 2 - PC
Stronghold 2 - PC
24 used & new from $1.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, worth it, just a few bugs., March 6, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Stronghold 2 - PC (Video Game)
Ok, I love firefly studios, stragety games, and the Stronghold series. This is my favorite one despite that once in a while the game will start to freeze and what not. Once I get my new laptop im buying becuase iv scratched my old one and about three years later im coming back to this game. I recommend it but expect just a few bugs but really only in the war campaign. I didnt encounter any other ones...