Profile for H. Salem > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Salem RSS Feed (Nebraska)

Canon PowerShot A2400 IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p Full HD Video Recording and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)
Offered by Electromax
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $129.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Shouldn't it take better photos than the 12.1 MP Canon PowerShot?, June 3, 2012
I bought the Canon Powershot A2400 IS 16.0 MP Camera because I needed a new camera and really liked the last Canon I owned. I washed my Canon Powershot 12.1 MP and it stopped working. I was shocked by the quality difference and not in a good way. I expected a higher quality camera. This camera is not only slower, but the picture quality is worse. I adjusted the resolution and it is still not producing the same quality of photos. The camera does take similar quality videos, however, with about the same level of sound. I would have given my last canon 4 stars.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2012 7:46 PM PST

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Economy Plus Pack, Size 3, 204 Count
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Economy Plus Pack, Size 3, 204 Count
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $63.86
7 used & new from $42.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Leak after leak after leak, March 21, 2011
I used pampers swaddlers then switched to baby dry to save money. To me there is no comparison. I have never had a leak with the swaddlers. Almost every time I have put my baby in the baby dry, particularly at night, she wakes up with a wet onesie. I thought that it might be a size issue (maybe they were too big). But, I waited a couple of months and they are still leaking.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2011 12:49 AM PDT

Kodak Easyshare M853 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Silver)
Kodak Easyshare M853 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom (Silver)
7 used & new from $35.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap camera, cheaper looking pictures, September 9, 2008
This camera is several steps below in photo quality than my 4 mp camera (very grainy) and lasted only 8 months before it just stopped working. Next time I will shop around rather than making a quick decision on a day after Thanksgiving sale.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
Price: $58.68
58 used & new from $47.97

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Our Favorites, December 7, 2007
Other than our daughter's blanket and favorite stuffies, this is the most used toy in our home.

Drawbacks:
The clips that hold the paper steady aren't very durable (we've purchased new clips).
The knobs for the screws come off easily.
The paper roll falls out once in a while.
The easel is a bit heavy, very large, and takes up much floor space in our family room.

Plusses:
The top bar holds the paper down.
You can use roll paper or poster paper with it.
The troughs on both sides for paint containers or for a boat-load of crayons and markers.
The surfaces wipe clean.

Offered by Box O' Mart
Price: $36.95
2 used & new from $36.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than Huggies and Worse than Huggies, January 15, 2007
Our daycare begs and pleads with us to by Huggies because they are easier to put on and take off without having to remove shoes and pants. But, Pampers are much better in terms of leak protection and don't leave weird flakes on my daughter's skin like huggies do. Why can't pampers make easy ups with tabs? I don't get it. With tabs, easy ups would receive 5 stars.

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Cone Coffeemaker, Black
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Cone Coffeemaker, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Appearance isn't everything, December 27, 2006
The last Mr. Coffee Coffee Pot I purchased lasted six or seven years. This one was a junker in less than one. Not only has the coating to the burner peeled off, but has it left a permanent stain on my counter top because of the constant leaking. Finally, and above all else, the alarm on the maker is so loud that when the coffee is done it wakes my daughter up on the second floor. I have had to delay making coffee every morning so she will sleep longer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2007 10:28 AM PST