Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Sherman Jr. > Reviews

Browse

J. Sherman Jr.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Sherman Jr. "JohnSQ1" RSS Feed

woPad i8 Android Tablet Best Edition (woPad 2, woPad Rockchip 2918, 8" capacitive android tablet with aluminum enclosure) 8GB

5.0 out of 5 stars An electronic steal, October 16, 2011
The woPad is Androids "anything you can do, I can do for half the price" response to the Apple IPad. I've liked my friends IPads but could never drum up the courage to pay out the nose for one, the result is one woPad, one satisfied customer and a bund of jealous friends.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2011 11:45 PM PDT

The Journey: Captivity, Wilderness, Promised Land. Where are you Now? Where Will You Go?
by Jason Anderson
Price: $16.99
48 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me understand my Christianity, October 16, 2011
I have always been a good Christian, gone to church, said my prayers and done my best to be a good person but it always seemed a little far way and hard to wrap my head around. The Journey brought me into the light and helped me understand how I fit into the world as god made it and how I should best go about doing God's work. The best part was is that it wasn't the oppressive set of rules that I expect out of many Christian books that try to help you find yourself. Truly an enjoyable read.

The Best Free Books for Kindle, updated daily
The Best Free Books for Kindle, updated daily
Price: $0.99
2 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Book Review Blog for Me, October 16, 2011
This is the only book review blog that I have ever stayed subscribed to. Not only does it help me find free e-books it helps me decide whether or not I would bother reading them (something that many blogs promise but never deliver). When I travel, which I do often for work, my kindle is a godsend. Unfortunately finding good books to read is an entirely different issue. I could never decide which e-books I should download. With the advent of The Best Free Kindle Ebooks I can always find something worth reading to stave off the torrential onslaught of boredom.

maXreduce - Extreme Fat Burner Guaranteed Weight Loss
maXreduce - Extreme Fat Burner Guaranteed Weight Loss
Offered by Advanta Supplement
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Performed as stated, October 16, 2011
I went from eating a pound of pasta to a half a pound. It doesn't feel like I need a hydraulic press to get inside my pants anymore.

Kama Sutra (Illustrated)
Kama Sutra (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars New life in an old marriage, October 16, 2011
Well worth the money. Kama Sutra helped me rekindle an old marriage. I think my personal favorite would have to be the lower union