Profile for S. Albaeck > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Albaeck RSS Feed (Lincoln, CA)

Incipio Stashback for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Obsidian Black / Ultraviolet Blue
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for credit cards, April 14, 2014
This is a nice case, very sturdy. Looks good and easily holds 3 cards. Its easy to get into it, but I have total confidence that it wont open on its own. Its perfect for going out without your wallet. Just stick your ID and cards in the case and it fits easily into your pocket.

ATC Lumsing(TM) New ID Business Credit Card Holder Stand Hard Case Back Cover for Apple iPhone 5 with Screen protector & Stylus Pen (Credit Card Case Black+Rose Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case/Good price, March 31, 2014
Nice case. Will hold two cards but its pretty tight. The colors are very vibrant and I like the soft velvet feel of the back. It fits my iPhone 5s perfectly and seems pretty sturdy.

Italian Made Excalibur 4 Piece Whiskey Glass Set - Made in Italy
Italian Made Excalibur 4 Piece Whiskey Glass Set - Made in Italy
Offered by Big City Bargains (US Merchant)
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses at a great price., March 31, 2014
The glasses were well packaged with lots of Styrofoam around each glass. They are pretty heavy glasses and look really nice. I purchased these as a gift and the recipient thought they were very classy. I am very happy with this purchase and am surprised that they didn't cost very much.

Grimm Season 1 [HD]
Grimm Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, December 27, 2013
I am really enjoying Grimm Season 1. Supernatural movies/tv shows have always interested me and this one has definitely captured my interest.

Earth Women's Bellwether Flat,Black Calf Leather,8.5 M US
Earth Women's Bellwether Flat,Black Calf Leather,8.5 M US
Offered by Shopping Blitz
Price: $50.00
12 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe/wrong size, November 8, 2013
These shoes are made of a very nice, very soft leather. Unfortunately, I have to return them because they are too small. I ALWAYS wear an 8 1/2 but with these shoes my toes are cramped. I am returning them for a larger size and hope that will work. Cramped toes aside, they seemed to be very comfortable, with a soft insole and light arch support (which is more than Ive found in any other flat). They do run a touch narrow too, but not uncomfortably so since the leather is so soft. I do plan on stretching them a touch once I get the new size.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 5, 2013
I have naturally curly hair and I use this product every day to help keep the moisture in my hair and tame the frizz. It works perfectly without weighing my hair down and it smells great. When I straighten my hair it really helps to not let the iron strip my hair and make it look fried. I totally recommend this product.

Enjoy Luxury Duo (Shampoo and Conditioner) - 33.8 Oz
Enjoy Luxury Duo (Shampoo and Conditioner) - 33.8 Oz
Offered by One_Love
Price: $52.62
19 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Products!, June 5, 2013
I love these products. You don't have to use very much shampoo, just put a little bit in your hand and rub them together and it expands. I have naturally curly hair and I use this every time I am going to straighten it. My hair comes out light and soft and easy to style. These products are a little pricey, but they are totally worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bra!, June 21, 2008
I am a 36 DD and Ive tested A LOT of bras looking for one that would stop the bounce when I played softball - this one passed the test. The underwires keep you seperated instead of giving you the una-boob look, which is great. It really feels like it is holding you in place, yet it is comfortable enough to wear all day. The straps adjust and are pretty comfortable across the shoulders. This really is a great bra.