Profile for Joy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joy RSS Feed (USA)

Apple 80 GB iPod Classic 6G - Silver   (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple 80 GB iPod Classic 6G - Silver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
33 used & new from $99.94

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod Classic 80g Silver, March 26, 2009
I luv my iPod...I have always loved music...and this way I have music with me 24/7 ...I also enjoy bible studies; Chuck Smith, Jon Courson, and Craig Coffin I go to bible college and am able to download the classes I am in, to hear at a later time. It helps so much for that...if you would like an mp3 player I totally recommend this iPod 80g player. The reason for the 4 stars instead of the 5 is the fact that sometimes; not a lot; it will freeze or the click wheel doesn't react that fast...other than that it has tons of space, I have over 2000 songs/bible studies and 2 movies and still have like 37 gigs left of free space.

Why Grace Changes Everything
Why Grace Changes Everything
Price: $17.78
26 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars The Grace of God, March 10, 2009
This book is a must read if you ever wonder about the grace of God...It will help you understand God's ways better...and in turn make you a more grace-giving person.

Ordinary Dreamers
Ordinary Dreamers
Offered by Speedy CD
Price: $17.33
65 used & new from $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, March 10, 2009
This review is from: Ordinary Dreamers (Audio CD)
I like this CD...its sometimes hard to find a Christian band that makes you just want to dance...I would recommend this CD to anyone

Martin 18AMS2N 2 1/2" LEATHER NATURAL MARTIN STRAP
Martin 18AMS2N 2 1/2" LEATHER NATURAL MARTIN STRAP

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, March 10, 2009
nice strap...but when i received it, it was not as pictured, it was a different color more of like a cardboard look....I wanted it to go with my light colored martin guitar...but like i said it came as like a cardboard color...so it didn't match and it was ugly.... I will say the seller did an exchange for me, for the brown one...hence the 2 stars not 1 star
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2011 11:21 AM PST

The Final Act
The Final Act
Price: $18.74
32 used & new from $5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must read, March 10, 2009
This review is from: The Final Act (Hardcover)
This book will provide you with a fuller view of the end times. Chuck writes in a way for you to understand it and with that making it easier for you to share with other people easily.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2009 6:37 PM PDT

The Gospel According to Grace: A Clear Commentary on the Book of Romans
The Gospel According to Grace: A Clear Commentary on the Book of Romans
Price: $9.89
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book of Romans, March 10, 2009
The book of Romans is one of my favorite books in the Bible and Pastor Chuck Smith is my favorite pastor. What more could I ask for? :-)
A great book...if you have questions about the book of Romans, or would like to study it a bit more in-depth. Pastor Chuck Smith has a great way of writing, its almost like he is just talking to you...its a great easy to read commentary and I would recommend it to any who would like to further their walk with the Lord.