Profile for Justin Ellenbecker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin Ellenbecker RSS Feed (Marshfield, WI USA)

Terraria
Terraria
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't create character, December 25, 2014
This review is from: Terraria (App)
Would be nice to try after reading the reviews. Can't type a charterer name so I can't play to find out if it is worth the hype.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2014 11:53 AM PST

Bonza Word Puzzle
Bonza Word Puzzle

1.0 out of 5 stars buggy and loses progress, December 24, 2014
This review is from: Bonza Word Puzzle (App)
I had completed and purchased multiple puzzle packs. Gutted up the app the next day and everything was gone. Restore purchases took multiple attempts. Was close to compositing a puzzle pack and now have to start over. Crashes at least once a play session and requires a force close or wait. Was great at first but is apparent the game is a cash grab. Will be removing from my device.

Angry Birds Transformers
Angry Birds Transformers

1.0 out of 5 stars Update broke everything, December 6, 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Transformers (App)
The game was fine except for Facebook integration. After the update it crashes constantly on my Turbo. Can't watch videos to double rewards anymore. Seems like everyone an ad is supposed to be played the game just closes back to home screen. Guess I'll wait for the next update to play again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2014 7:31 PM PST

Hard Luck Hank: Screw the Galaxy
Hard Luck Hank: Screw the Galaxy
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great build up for some disappointment., April 5, 2014
I enjoyed the book over all until about the last two chapters. the story was very driving and had great character development. Unfortunately I feel like the ending was rushed. This could have been broken into either multiple books or even ended earlier and been fine. it feels like there was huge aspirations for the ending but something was lacking compared the the earlier portions. Some of the connection was lost and the characters broke from their norms.

Kingston Technology HyperX Blu 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) KHX1333C9D3B1K2/8G
4 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, February 25, 2014
My machine was a little lacking on memory. I was only running 4GB and anyone that says that is not enough is dead wrong but I was starting to do more with Virtual machines so I figured it was time for an upgrade. Kingston makes great memory and I can run my Ubuntu machine inside Hyper-V without having to turn a lot of crap off before doing it now.

Betas Season 1 [HD]
Betas Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great original series, February 20, 2014
This series is a nice change of pace that really shows of a an understanding of target audience. Some things go a little over the top but I think it helps drive home a point and has a few good lessons. Characters development is great and allows everyone to connect with them on some level. Looking forward to more.

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time user new version is much nicer, December 26, 2012
Been a user of quicken ever since MS Money was shut down. This is just an upgrade for me but well worth it with the new cloud sync and being able to properly get the available balance for transactions that have not yet posted from my bank's website.

Federation Field Kit: TERA Online [Game Connect]
Federation Field Kit: TERA Online [Game Connect]

5.0 out of 5 stars Linked accounts a thing of the future, September 16, 2012
This is a great way to add value to any MMO linking accounts and real cash purchases are here to stay I think.

Miken NXT (Freak) Supermax ASA Bat, 34x28-Inch
Miken NXT (Freak) Supermax ASA Bat, 34x28-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ASA Bat, July 30, 2012
I was looking at a few different bats and kept coming back to the NXT. With a short break-in time and great pop once it has opened up I am glad I went with this bat. I hope it will last a least a few years and keep getting a little better over the next year at least. Every game this year so far you can hear the bat open up more and more. The white handle will turn brown after about half a game but that is with any white handled bat these days. The knob on the bottom is rubberized but it wears off fast.

Great sweet spot on the bat and you know when it well but it is also forgiving when you don't. I have had a few hits this year go off the handle and they still ahve decent speed into the gap.

So far I have been able to get a few shots over a 300 foot fence but most places I play are only 270ish. This bat is very end-loaded I have personally watched a lot of team mates struggle with it this year. If you have troubles with other end-loaded bats I would stay away from this one or go with the balanced model. Having an FX700 in the bag last year that was a another team mates it was evident a few weeks in this is a completely different bat and overall I am very satisfied with my decision.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2013 2:28 PM PDT

Cisco Router Configuration Handbook (2nd Edition) (Networking Technology)
Cisco Router Configuration Handbook (2nd Edition) (Networking Technology)
Price: $28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for any CCNA Shelf, August 23, 2010
I have had the book for a while now and waited until I really got to implement the content before writing up this review.

I work every day with multiple Cisco routers and there are a lot of setup that goes into them and with every version of IOS there is something new to remember and add to the list. This book effectively eliminates that list. I have the smaller handbooks and Cisco Journals that travel with me from client site to client site but nothing in my bag of tricks so far in the month I have had a copy has been opened as much as this book.

Every chapter in the book follows the next logical step in the router setup process. From things like configuring IPs on the interface to setting up NAT and DHCP. It doesn't end there though. Being a full handbook you can follow the chapters through the book for advanced setups or easily skip around to what you need. I personally got out my trusty Post-It pen and flagged the sections that contain the features we use most heavily at the office to jump around more.

This is not the only official handbook I own for Cisco products and personally cannot wait until the next one comes to get my hand on it and keep my library updated. I would recommend getting this handbook if you are a seasoned pro or just starting out. There is always something you will be able to come back to and use.