Profile for Janine tribbett > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janine tribbett RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card, Class 4 (RETAIL PACKAGE)
Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card, Class 4 (RETAIL PACKAGE)
Offered by DJI Electronics
Price: $10.75
107 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 12, 2013
bought 3 for my new tablets and they are perfect. just enough space for what i needed. i will consider future purchases.

eForCity® Clear Screen Protectors / Covers Compatible with Motorola Droid RAZR XT910, 3-Pack Combo
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $0.97
8 used & new from $0.97

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, January 4, 2013
these screen protectors are too small for my fone. maybe i didn't get the right size but i thought i ordered xt912. oh well i did like the service tho.

Motorola Droid Razr XT912 Hybrid Case with KickStand -Purple
Motorola Droid Razr XT912 Hybrid Case with KickStand -Purple
Offered by MissPromo
Price: $4.80
8 used & new from $0.81

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 4, 2013
just like the blue one i bought this is also a great bang for my buck! Price is right and so is the fit!!

Motorola Droid Razr (XT912) Premium Heavy Duty Hybrid Case (Outer Silicone + Durable Thick Inner Hard Protector Shell Case W/Kickstand) - Blue on Black
Offered by Bastexwireless - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $5.80
4 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 4, 2013
my husband loves this case. only issue the sensor was covered by the plastic strip but he jus snapped it off. its great now.

LG Spectrum/VS920 Black/Navy Blue Combo Silicone Case + Hard Cover + Kickstand Hybrid Case For Verizon Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 4, 2013
Since my son is so hard on Phones I got this case because its sturdy, not like your average cell case. I will purchase from this carrier again

DC 3x LG Spectrum Revolution 2 VS920 Premium Invisible Clear LCD Screen Protector Kits 3 pieces
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $1.92
3 used & new from $1.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 4, 2013
Fits perfect. Not great at putting them on straight or without getting air trapped but the price and the fit are great!! I Recommend this seller!!

Purple Hard Plastic Rubberized Case Cover for Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Purple Hard Plastic Rubberized Case Cover for Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Offered by MagicMobile USA
Price: $2.99
2 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 4, 2013
The picture didn't do this product justice. I looks darker in person and cleaner. My son loves it and if fits perfect!! Awesome seller!!

Universal 9.7 Inches Tablet PC MID PU Leather Carrying Case with Smart Magnetic Stand
Offered by GeekBuying
Price: $9.25
2 used & new from $9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, December 5, 2012
I have no complaints. This product was hard to come by because of the type of tablet I have ,but I must say Im impressed. Bought two!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2012 8:56 AM PST

VSTN 8" Tablet Multi-Angle Stand Slim-FIT Folio PU Cover Case (For 8" Tablet, Black)
Offered by Vostrostone
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but..., December 4, 2012
I bought this case for my son because no where I looked had this particular case. I was soo excited when I saw it but b4 it arrived I had an issue with the tablet and had 2 send it back. Sad to return it because it was PERFECT but anyone looking to purchase a 8" square tablet I recommend this case to protect it.

Icon TBPORT10-BLK Portfolio Case for 10-Inch Tablets
Icon TBPORT10-BLK Portfolio Case for 10-Inch Tablets
Offered by PTP Flash Deals
Price: $8.99
9 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, December 4, 2012
I bought these cases for my niece and nephew because they had weird named tablets and impressively the cases were perfect for them. The price was great too. Thanks to the timely shipment I will consider further purchases from this seller!!

Page: 1 | 2