Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for Justin Rossetti > Reviews

Browse

Justin Rossetti's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin Rossetti RSS Feed (Salt lake City, UT, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Nintendo New 3DS Cover Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Offered by RAREWAVES-IMPORTS
Price: $31.97
3 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my favorite Normal-Size New Nintendo 3ds cover plate, January 15, 2016
Probably my favorite Normal-Size New Nintendo 3ds cover plate. It's got a glossy/shiny finish to it, in contrast to the matte finish of the white version.

Etymotic Research ER20 ETY-Plugs Hearing Protection Earplugs, Standard Fit, Clear Stem with Frost Tip
Offered by Etymotic Research
Price: $12.95
3 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty great., January 15, 2016
I bought these because I work among some large and loud machinery at work, and wanted something more comfortable than the cheap throw-away foam things. These are very comfortable, and quite effective.

I find they're also very effective at taking the sharp edge off my 3-month-old baby's screaming when his mother leaves to run errands.

14k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Hypoallergenic Bumble Bee Stud Earrings for Girls (Nickel Free)
Offered by Kinzie Fashion
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my wife. I don't really consider ..., June 8, 2015
Bought these for my wife. I don't really consider them 'kids' jewelry. Gold plating was a bit shinier than in the photos, and she loves them.

iKKEGOL v2.1 Bluetooth Mini Small Interface OBD2 Scanner Adapter Compatible with Android / Droid Torque
Offered by ebuyerdeal
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my 2005 Subaru Forester, February 19, 2015
Works great with my 2005 Subaru Forester, Moto G and the software 'Piston' off Google Play. I was able to confirm the problem I had suspected (a bad relay), get it replaced and cleared the error code. Couldn't be more pleased, especially for the low price.

PowerHolic OWC-300T White Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Mobile Phones - Retail Packaging - White
Price: $44.76
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, perfect, and works with the Moko case, August 26, 2013
It works with the Moko case, which is rather thick, but it works! I don't have to remove my Nexus 7 FHD from the case to charge it. I do as another reviewer stated, and angled the pad so there's one of the LEDs to the side, which makes it easier to see that it's paired. Better visibility, and charging feedback would be nice, but this can be handled with one of any number of apps on Google Play. The tablet does get a little warm, but no more so than when I'm charging a mostly empty using a usb cable, and some heat is very much to be expected.

So far, this pad has earned the 5 stars I give it.

1 X Yunnan Pu Erh Tea (100 Tea Bags)
1 X Yunnan Pu Erh Tea (100 Tea Bags)
Offered by Lau Family's Herbs
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great single-serve Pu'Erh tea, July 3, 2013
I drink a lot of tea, my tastes run the gamut - black, green, herbals, etc. I also drink a lot of pu'erh tea, but mostly from the traditional brick format or loose. I've been looking for single-serving size to drink here at work, and so I tried this. I haven't experienced any of the fishy flavor that others have reported. Granted, the quality isn't as high as the premium stuff I buy to drink at home, but this tea is a great buy. Good taste, packaged well, is definitely a pu'erh (fermented). I don't drink pu'erh for whatever weight-loss this is associated with (and I think it's a load of hooey - you lose weight by burning more calories than you consume, it's as simple as that), I drink it for the taste, and this brand fills the role perfectly.

I've even used a few of these bags as part of my 'Americanized Tibetan Butter Tea' with satisfactory results. For this price point, I would easily recommend this tea for anyone looking for a good 'basic' pu'erh - though if you can find a chrysanthemum pu'erh for the same price point that has good reviews, go for it!

Kraepelien & Holm Salt Licorice with Gum Arabic, 2.2-Pound Bags (Pack of 3)
Kraepelien & Holm Salt Licorice with Gum Arabic, 2.2-Pound Bags (Pack of 3)
Price: $43.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 28, 2013
Perfect saltiness and licorice flavor balance. They're very firm and definitely chewy once they warm up in your mouth. Love them, they're exactly what I expected from reading the description. Will order again when these three bags finally run out.

Biostar AMD Fusion E-350/ AMD A68/ DDR3/ A and V/GbE DDR3 1066 Intel LGA 1155 Mini-ITX Motherboard A68I-350 DELUXE

5.0 out of 5 stars A good mini-itx of oddities, May 28, 2013
I bought this to build a low-cost and low-power arcade cabinet. Was concerned about UEFI compatability with Linux, but most modern distros seem to handle it ok; I had a couple of issues with some newer 64-bit releases and the UEFI on this board - for example, the current version of Arch Linux would install just fine but then wouldn't boot from GRUB2 without some serious tweaking. This board also has some odd combinations of features: serial and parallel headers on the motherboard, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, VGA and HDMI (but no DVI), PS/2 ports, and HD audio.

First test was with debian 7 and xfce (and then gnome 3), using both 'standard' and then the most updated catalyst drivers - all seemed to run pretty flawlessly, and I suspect that this board would make a pretty decent linux desktop system. I didn't try windows at all.

This is a great board for what it is and I think it'll do very nicely for my 'embedded' project. I recommend this board if you have some skill or experience with building systems.

Sea Dog 222400-1 Chrome Ring Pull, 1-3/4"
Sea Dog 222400-1 Chrome Ring Pull, 1-3/4"
Price: $3.37
16 used & new from $3.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as pictured, but close enough, May 28, 2013
The stated dimensions (5.6 x 1.9 x 1.2 inches) are a complete lie. This brass pull is 1.75" x 1.5" and the indent that the ring rests inside of is not flat as seen in the photo - it's a semi-sphere that's just under 5/8" deep total thickness, including the 1/8" thickness of the plate itself. This is of critical importance in some DIY projects where accurate dimensions may sway the decision-making process. Other than that, it seems well made and the chrome is properly done. The hinge is a hollow brass brad that was crimped in place - I'l be replacing this with a solid steel brad for greater strength. I ordered 3 for my project, and they all matched each other, even though they didn't match the photo here or the specifications provided.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4