Profile for Y. Erez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. Erez RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
SlimPort Adapter for LG G3 Smartphone! MyDP / Micro-USB to HDMI Adapter Connects Any MyDP Enabled Mobile Device and play content to any HDTV or HDMI Enabled device. (Black)
Offered by SET SHIP
Price: $21.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 22, 2014
Worked perfectly. One side goes into the LG G3 (mine is from T-Mobile) the other will connect to your HDMI Cable (in my case, I connected it to the Asus S1 travel projector) and you even have a plug on the side so you can charge it while it's working. It transfers audio and video in great quality.

The projector is even smart enough to change the orientation based on how the phone is held. Very cool stuff.

I got my phone connected to a couple of Philips ShoqBox bluetooth speakers and now it's officially MOVIE TIME!

ASUS S1 LED Projector
ASUS S1 LED Projector
Price: $299.99
28 used & new from $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first sight, August 18, 2014
This projector represents a leap in performance VS size VS battery power. I bought it because I had this cool idea of taking it with me when I go camping or even for a cool sunset picnic movie in the park and it is performing above and beyond expected.

Forget about the specs for a second, the resolution is great, perfectly fine for 720p movies (higher resolution is pointless) and the brightness is more than enough for a darkness. Pair a couple of Bluetooth speakers (I like the Phillips Shoqbox series that allowes you to pair stereo speakers to one device, and you have an incredible theater on the go. Easily reach 80" in size.

I've only used it for a few days so I'll come back later and update the review with more info, but so far it I'm loving it. One of the best tech toys I've ever bought, this little guy is going to bring a lot of happiness to a lot of people.

LED Light Up Micro USB Cable - Bright Version - 1 meter (3 ft) Universal Charging and Data Sync Cord with Flat Tangle Free Noodle Ribbon style, White LED Lighted Head Cable for Android Smartphones and Tablets (Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Droid, Blackberry, ASUS, Google, Acer, HP, Galaxy) DCKM341
Offered by Dockem
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I've seen cables like this in the past but those cables only lit ..., August 13, 2014
This light is ALWAYS ON. I thought it was important to make this clear, I've seen cables like this in the past but those cables only lit up when you touched them. This one is ALWAYS on. which is EXTREMELY annoying in a dark environment. whoever designed this cable is an idiot. I hate it.

Pwr+ Extended 3ah Capacity Battery for Irobot Roomba 400 405 410 415 416 418 4000 4100 4105 4110 4130 4150 4170 4188 4210 4220 4225 4230 4232 4260
Offered by PWR+
Price: $34.90
4 used & new from $31.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought my Roomba back to life!, July 27, 2014
My Roomba started acting weird a few weeks ago, kept giving me a red light even after I charged it for a really long time. Turns out it was the battery.

ASICS Unisex Adult Asics City Sackpack,Pac Blue-Black,One Size
ASICS Unisex Adult Asics City Sackpack,Pac Blue-Black,One Size
Offered by Road Runner Sports
Price: $14.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but NOT for running, July 27, 2014
Nice bag, but NOT for running. It's durable, small and will probably last a long time, but there is no way to tighten the straps on the bag so if you take it jogging or running it will bounce and will be very uncomfortable.

ChargeMethod 3 in 1 USB Data And Charger Retractable Cord compatible with all iPhones, iPods, iPads, Android, BlackBerrys, and Bluetooth Headsets. Includes: 30 pin, 8 pin Lightning, micro USB

3.0 out of 5 stars Android plug too short, July 27, 2014
The cable works well, charges and syncs, but the android usb plug is so short that I always have to take my device out of its case so it fits. Didn't have to do that with my previous 3 in 1 charging cable from a different manufacturer.

KABOOM SHOWER TUB AND TILE CLEANER 32 OZ
KABOOM SHOWER TUB AND TILE CLEANER 32 OZ
Offered by the warehouse
Price: $13.10
8 used & new from $11.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive for no reason., July 27, 2014
EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE and really doesn't do anything your regular bath cleaner would do. I had a few persistent stains in my bath that wouldn't go away and I figured this thing (being so expensive) will get rid of them, but nope. they're still there.

Anker® Astro Slim2 4500mAh Ultra-Slim Portable Charger External Battery Power Pack for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Note 3, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, MOTO X, LG Optimus and most other USB-charged devices (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on my LG G2, June 24, 2014
First I got the Slim3 battery. It was too big, too heavy, and the plastic didn't really align well when you tried to put the cable back in the battery. Luckily, my uncle wanted it (he can never have enough batteries) so I gave it to him and bought the Slim2 instead. Today I tried using it for the first time, plugged it into my T-Mobile LG G2 and it said it was charging, but after 10 seconds it stopped. Guess this one is going to go to my uncle as well :-(

At Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide with 10 Large Syringes of Made in USA Gel 10 Pcs. 5cc Syringes, 4 Pcs. Thermoform Trays + 2 Pcs. Bonus White LED Light + Free Shade Guides + Instructions

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, June 20, 2014
SOOOO MUCH WORK.. trimming and cutting and adjusting and boiling and soaking and wtf.. this is taking way too much time. Really wish I got good old Crest Whitning strips or any other off the shelf product. Only get this if you want to feel like Bill Nye.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 10:15 AM PDT

Prism Snapshot 1.9 Speed Foil Kite, Orange
Prism Snapshot 1.9 Speed Foil Kite, Orange
Price: $117.95
8 used & new from $117.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun stuff, June 10, 2014
Such a great kite. Very durable, very fast. My first and only experience so far flying this kite was in Atlantic Beach (Long Island) where I got my nephew to help me out by holding it up for me and throwing it up in the air when he felt the wind coming. It went up without a hitch every single time. It was a little tricky to control it in the beginning but I got the idea after a few tries and started experimenting with quick turns and higher speeds.

One tip that I wanted to give (something that's very obvious to everyone else but wasn't to me at first) you have to let the entire length of the rope out before you start trying to get it up. This is not a regular kite, it's a stunt kite, so the whole rope must be out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12