Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Profile for MamaBear007 > Reviews

Browse

MamaBear007's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1004

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MamaBear007 "MamaBear" RSS Feed (Utah)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII Home Essentials Ultra Plush Travel Throw Pillow Blanket, Medium, 50 x 60" - Navy
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, plush, and easy care, February 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This just might be the most comfortable pillow I've ever had the pleasure to lay my head on. It's easy to unzip and unfold the blanket inside, which is every bit as soft and plush as the pillow. Washing is a breeze. Just toss in a cold wash load, then toss in your dryer on medium heat. However, wash only with like colors. I washed the navy pillow/blanket with a white blanket, and the navy did bleed onto the white. Not enough to ruin my white blanket, but enough that it was noticeable. It's also easy to fold back up and zip the blanket inside the pillow.

I marked this down a star because the zipper feels a bit flimsy. It's a nylon zipper; a metal zipper would be stronger and less likely to pull apart. That hasn't happened yet, but from the feel of it when I'm zipping and unzipping, it probably won't be long. When that happens, I'll buy a metal zipper to replace the existing one. If you don't have a sewing machine, the cheap zipper might be a deal-breaker for you.

Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Pound
Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Pound
Price: $27.76
25 used & new from $27.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixes completely, tastes great!, February 12, 2016
I've tried this mixed in water and almond milk. It's creamy in water, but oh! Mixing it in almond milk tastes divine! I used a blender ball bottle for mixing, and by time I was finished shaking, there were no clumps at all. For those mixing it with water, you'll want to let it settle a bit because of the couple inches of froth at the top. This was all I had for breakfast, and it kept the "hungries" at bay until my normal lunchtime -- four hours later.

This does have caffeine from the green and matcha teas, but it didn't give me the jitters. Since it didn't list the caffeine content, I e-mailed the company. They responded with, "There is a small amount (about 40mg of caffeine) that are naturally occurring in the organic matcha and organic green tea used." This is a little less than the normal amount in a cup of green tea, and about half the amount of caffeine found in a cup of coffee.

I love that this mix has 21g of protein from plant sources. Since I'm lactose intolerant, it helps that this has no dairy products. It has only 1g sugar (and 5g sugar alcohol) because it's sweetened with organic rice dextrins, organic erythritol, organic stevia, and monkfruit extract. It has 180mg sodium, probably from the sea salt in the ingredients.

AeraMax 100 Air Purifier True HEPA Authentic Replacement Filter with AeraSafe Antimicrobial Treatment (9287001)
Price: $30.26
49 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me breathe easy, February 12, 2016
This works with my Fellowes AeraMax DB5 Air Purifier. It was a perfect fit.

Orgain Organic Slim Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla, 1.02 Pound
Orgain Organic Slim Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla, 1.02 Pound
Price: $30.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Got wrong product, February 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordered this product but got Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Pound instead. While it was the same brand, it was a different variety, and I don't know how it compares to the one I was supposed to get. The protein powder I got did taste quite good.

Becoming Marta
Becoming Marta
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time., February 10, 2016
This review is from: Becoming Marta (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the first part of this book. Then I got to the very last page. My first thought was, "What the heck??? Where's the rest of the book?" If this were a physical book, I would swear that the publisher forgot the last part. It just left me hanging and left me angry that I wasted more than a day of my life reading this book. The entire book was showing how the main character (Marta) made mistakes, then learned from them, then forgot everything she learned, then... Marta vacillated so many times between being a total mess and getting her stuff together, and then in the end, you don't know whether or not she learned anything. This would be great if it were a trilogy, but this is supposed to be a stand-alone.

Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Saw Palmetto Complex, 120 Softgels
Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Saw Palmetto Complex, 120 Softgels
3 used & new from $22.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, February 10, 2016
My husband has BPH, and this supplement helps keeps his annoying symptoms under control. It took about a month of regular dosing before he was able to sleep through the night without getting up to empty his bladder, but after a month, it even helped with that.

Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub
Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets my clothes clean, February 10, 2016
Tide Pods gets my clothes clean, and it's gentle on my ultra sensitive skin. I've tried almost every sensitive skin laundry detergent that I can find, and this is the only one that doesn't cause horrible skin irritation.

Best Lemon Essential Oil By Scential Health 15ml (.5oz) 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil With No Fillers, Bases or Additives AND ZERO Carrier Oils
Offered by HealthBiz Direct Inc.
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells like a ripe lemon, February 10, 2016
I received this essential lemon oil in exchange for my review. It smells like a grove of lemon trees. My favorite way to use this is in my diffuser in the bathroom, but it also has many other uses. For instance, this oil can be mixed with water or vinegar to clean windows or kitchen surfaces.

One warning... This is strong! if you want to use it on your skin as an astringent, make sure to mix it with a carrier oil (like almond or jojoba oil) to prevent skin irritation.

Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Shampoo, 13.5 Ounce
Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Shampoo, 13.5 Ounce
Offered by All Day Deals 24/7
Price: $6.76
6 used & new from $6.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Harsh!, February 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I opened the bottle of shampoo, I noticed a decidedly masculine aroma. I could have handled the strong smell if it hadn't destroyed my hair. I thought this Omega Repair Shampoo would actually repair damaged hair. Instead, by time I finished rinsing it out, my hair felt like straw and started breaking off. I can't recommend this shampoo.

H&R Block 2015 Deluxe + State Tax Software +  Refund Bonus Offer - PC/Mac Disc
H&R Block 2015 Deluxe + State Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer - PC/Mac Disc
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes tax preparation less stressful., February 4, 2016
Tax time is always stressful, but H&R Block Tax Software makes it less so. Installation was a breeze on my Win8 PC, and I was able to finish my tax return in about half a day. This is the software I've been using since 2010.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20