Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Kelly Albrecht > Reviews

Browse

Kelly Albrecht's Profile

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly Albrecht "bunneegirl" RSS Feed (Peoria, IL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Lionbay X11 Remote Control Helicopter R/C Quadcopter -Black
Lionbay X11 Remote Control Helicopter R/C Quadcopter -Black
Offered by iToy & iGame
Price: $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Fun, December 30, 2015
This was on my husband's wishlist and I got it for him without even looking at it. Turns out, it is the most popular gift ANY of the family received for Christmas -- all four of us play with it every day. I know nothing about drones but this one is fun to fly, not terribly hard to maneuver, and takes a lot of crashing without breaking so far. We have broken 2 propellers in a week, but it comes with extras. Keep in mind we broke 2 propellers flying it into walls and the floor probably a hundred times, grinding it on the ceiling, kids and adults learning to fly it. That's durable to me, I'm impressed! Small enough to fly indoors.

A.S Juniors Cotton Solid Roll Up Sleeve Button Down Shirts w/Pockets (Large, Navy)
Offered by So Good Fashion

1.0 out of 5 stars Wayyyy smaller than normal, November 28, 2014
I am fit, wear a Juniors medium, ladies small, size 4. I ordered the size large because people were saying it ran small. I can barely button the large at the waist, can't button it at all over the bust. This style top normally looks good relatively tight, but it is so small that it looks bad because the buttons pull and gap at the waist.

Catchmaster Moth And Pantry Pest Trap
Catchmaster Moth And Pantry Pest Trap
Price: $12.25
18 used & new from $9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Moth Attack! :), November 28, 2014
My parents had a pantry moth issue. No moths ever, then all of a sudden just dozens of them. Got these traps for them even though my mom thought she had killed most of them (they fly really slow). She opened up one trap and before she even had it assembled, moths came from all over toward her. It was hilarious and obviously shows that the traps work!

Tanglefoot 300000163 Fruit Fly Trap - 2 Pack
Tanglefoot 300000163 Fruit Fly Trap - 2 Pack
Price: $15.06
5 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, October 3, 2014
I have done the homemade fruit fly traps before and they work ok. THIS trap is the best thing I've ever seen for fruit flies. The only problem is the flies don't go onto the sticky paper on their own. No problem, pick the trap up with your finger and thumb covering the entry holes and shake the bejeezus out of it. No more wandering flies. I must have hundreds in my trap, I should take a photo!

Proctor Silex 22605 2-Slice Toaster
Proctor Silex 22605 2-Slice Toaster
Offered by Grady's Online
Price: $11.74
14 used & new from $11.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible Toaster Owner Loves This Toaster but Doesn't Hug It, August 10, 2014
After reading a bunch of other reviews I felt like I wanted to defend this great little product. I freely admit that my paying only $5.95 for this toaster from a Cub Food clearance shelf in the late 1990s probably increases my satisfaction with the product. If you were to pay $100 for a toaster and it worked well, you wouldn't be impressed; you'd say "Well, at that price it had better be perfect." To pay so little for a great appliance that has lasted nearly 20 years is pretty impressive though. Even if I had paid more, I think it's a great little toaster. Does the cord come out the side? Yes, but... I don't care? You can actually snake the cord under the unit and it does come out the back -- what's the big deal? Where are you going with this thing that you need a cord longer than the average counter top depth? I have never noticed or been bothered by the cord at all. Are there more elements on the outside walls than down the center? Yes now that you mention it, but again, I never noticed. I have a setting I keep it on (just right of center) and I have made a bagel or mini bagel in this toaster almost every day of the past 15+ years. Toast comes out fine, too. Does the outside of the toaster get hot? Yes, so don't give it a hug as thanks for a job well done after it gives you a nice piece of toast. It's not that hard, people! In my searches for appliances on Amazon I ALWAYS encounter mixed reviews. This makes buying very confusing. So I wanted to defend this little guy and tell you, if it's cheap and it works well for almost 20 years, what more can you want? Is it perfection in every way? Nothing is. Can you walk away from putting it on an extra toasting cycle and not expect it to smoke like one reviewer complained? Don't blame the toaster because you were drunk and burned your toast on a second cycle! I never toast more than one cycle and I like my toast brown. I don't even understand the people complaining they can't pop the toast out early. I know exactly what setting is going to give me a nice toasting, I just set the toaster at that, no need to play around with it during the cycle. What if it had a long cord out the back and toasted to precise standards on both sides with absolutely no deviation but then died in 2 months? I wouldn't even be replacing mine now but one of my kids broke open a peanut butter poptart in it and the grease from the peanut butter is embedded in the wall behind the elements -- which makes it smoke. Our fault completely... I wish I didn't have to replace this great little appliance but I WILL be buying the same model from Proctor Silex.

Update: got the new model. Seems to be the same as the model that lasted me almost 20 years except the outside doesn't get hot, so now I CAN hug my toaster after it performs as expected. The cord still can either come out the side or under going out the back, this hasn't changed. It lets the toaster extend right to the end of the counter top, without falling off the edge. Just right -- I don't know why anyone would complain about the cord. It's a great toaster that is not expensive, that's the bottom line.

Whole World Botanicals - Royal Breakstone Kidney/Bladder Supp - Botanicals Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my guinea pigs (no, really), April 10, 2014
When our guinea pigs were 3 years old, they both started crying while urinating, straining and passing blood, it was horrible to hear how much pain they were in. Bladder stones are pretty common in guinea pigs and the only treatment is surgery, which is several hundred dollars. I had already spent hundreds at the vet for antibiotics and x-rays and didn't want to do surgery. So I did some research and found that in England, stones are sometimes treated with "stonebreaker" herb. I thought it sounded goofy but it was either try it or watch the piggies die. I decided to divide up each dose by 100 (1.6 lb pig vs 160 lb human), mix it with a tiny amount of fruit juice (the herb smells bad, they won't take it voluntarily), stick a liquid med syringe in the corner of their mouths while tempting them with their favorite vegetable. I treated them every day and within a couple of weeks they both passed white POWDER and were cured. I couldn't believe it. I changed their food to eliminate all alfalfa (go timothy-based) and changed their hard water to Ice Mountain bottled (low mineral content). They are still alive 3 years later and are getting kinda old for guinea pigs!

Sofantex Pet Line Beds Paw Print, Blue, 25" L, Medium
Sofantex Pet Line Beds Paw Print, Blue, 25" L, Medium
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and Soft, Nice Quality, March 14, 2014
Boy, after reading all the pet bed reviews, I was a little hesitant to get this one because it was a reasonable price. It is SO nice! Pretty color, BIG, sooooo soft. My daughter said if the cats didn't end up liking it she'd want it for a pillow :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you afford NOT to buy it!, February 21, 2014
I feel like a fool for spreading the word like this, I should just keep it to myself but people, you SAVE $12,000 every time you buy one! We are always being told to save, save, save. Duh! Buying this pen is practically like printing money!

(11.7 X 8.3) Sherlock Tv Print Benedict Cumberbatch Martin Freeman
(11.7 X 8.3) Sherlock Tv Print Benedict Cumberbatch Martin Freeman
Offered by IconicImages
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, January 22, 2014
We got this for our daughter for Christmas, it's really neat. Photo is very good quality, signatures impressive, great item.

OEM Blackberry Q10 Black Hard Case Shell & Holster Combo with Kickstand Belt Clip
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $7.78
7 used & new from $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 22, 2014
I love this case!! When the cellular store guy tried to sell me a $50 case for another family member's phone I was buying there, I showed him this case and crowed about how much I paid for it, because it's WAY better than any of the overpriced, overly simple cases they had in the store. I use the kickstand to keep my phone where I can see if the LED light is flashing, indicating I have a notification. Saves from having to have the sound on and listen for that. I don't use the side with the clip much but it works really well. Just don't need it much at a desk. GREAT CASE, very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8